CureMD Practice Management

Insightful coverage of Healthcare, IT, EMR, HIPAA, ACOs, ICD-10, revenue cycle management & more.

Work for CureMD Practice Management?

Learning about CureMD?

CureMD Practice Management Reviews

Ask CureMD a Question
Showing 10 CureMD reviews
CureMD review by <span>Prem N.</span>
Prem N.

"One of the best patient record management softwares!"

What do you like best?

CureMD has a great customizable user interface and as a person who wants to visualize information and data in a specific way, Cure allows me to do so. Two other great integrations include the availability to access information on my iPad and a great billing system!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it is such great software. It would be even better if it could connect to Canadian, specifically Ontario fee schedule codes. I am sure that these features will soon become available and once Cure does, this will be on my shortlist of EHR softwares.

CureMD allows for organized patient information that is easily accessible in every single patient encounter room as well as in a portable manner on my iPad. This flexibility makes it all super easy and user-friendly!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CureMD Practice Management
CureMD review by User

"Weird software company has weird software"

What do you like best?

I do not need a server room any longer. Neither do I need all that extra computer equipment and their never-ending maintenance costs. This is because their cloud system helps store all my data online. During the evenings, I spend some time on the Patient Portal, and my patient-based telephone traffic has drastically reduced. That has been a blessing.

What do you dislike?

I am also using the billing service, and although I do not need a dedicated billing staff at my practice any longer, I feel less 'in control'. With my billing staff, I could stop them at any time of the day to check what they were doing. It's not that CureMD has made any errors there, just that I feel less in touch with the process. And those templates. The EHR templates that were provided with the softwarewas terrible. Lucky for me, I called their team up right away. Dan, I think was his name, was very kind and cooperative and managed to provide me with customized templates according to my specific needs. Thought I got more than what I wanted, it still cost me 7-9 working days, so that sucks.

Medicinal charging has enhanced, without a doubt. I was informed that these organizations charge a ton and there's less left for suppliers yet that is not valid. I've encounter development in my restorative charging as far back as I've begun working with them. Their rates are somewhat high, yet at any rate they don't haphazardly begin charging more. Their straightforwardness is incredible and well the business is great. Besides, the interface is amazingly easy to use: straightforward and to the point, helps run my training all the more effectively.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

CureMD review by <span>Anthony R.</span>
Anthony R.

"EHR companies in the Market"

What do you like best?

The after sales service. With tons of EHR companies in the market, it was hard to pick one that best suited my practice. The after sales service reputation of CureMD made me lean towards them and I’m glad I did. After getting on board providers like me, we’ve got a lot of questions. Mostly because we’re not IT experts and doctors instead. So, it was nice knowing that the company’s got my back. They were cooperative in every way and have always managed to call me back whenever I needed them. In this day and age, I’d say that a plus point. At least for me.

What do you dislike?

Templates. The EHR templates that were provided with the software did not prove to be as helpful as I had hoped. Lucky for me, I called the team up right away. Joe, I think was his name, was very kind and cooperative and managed to provide me with customized templates according to my specific needs. Thought I got more than what I wanted, it still cost me 2-3 working days which I’m not so happy about.

Medical billing has improved, undoubtedly. I was told that these companies charge a lot and there’s very less left for providers but that’s not true. I’ve experience growth in my medical billing ever since I’ve started working with them. Their rates are a bit high, but at least they don’t randomly start charging more. Their transparency is great and well the business is good. Plus, the interface is extremely user-friendly: simple and to the point, helps run my practice more efficiently.

CureMD review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"HORRIBLE Medical Software Company"

What do you like best?

I have absolutely nothing good to say. I am still in litigation with them, as they are refusing to refund my month-in-advance deposit that should have been a credit to my account (I cancelled during implementation & never went live with them, secondary to the disorganized chaos that they created in trying to implement their system).

What do you dislike?

Unprofessional, DISORGANIZED, UNRESPONSIVE

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT use this Company for your Medical software needs (EHR, PM, Billing)... You literally get what you pay for and will end up trying to clean up the mess they make (they definitely do not help with reversing and/or changing mistakes made by them on your behalf).

CureMD CREATED more problems and headaches within my Practice. They did not solve anything, but added to the headaches of already existing issues that were meant to be solved by them.

CureMD review by <span>muhammad siddique k.</span>
muhammad siddique k.

"Cure MD practice management!"

What do you like best?

IT is very user friendly and I think only one of the very few softwares that can be used on iPhone. It also support multiple subspecialties and quite easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There may be few glitches here and there but didn't really come across any major issues.

It is reasonably easy to import data and use multiple templates builtin. Everything is really centralized and convenient.

CureMD review by User

"For such a saturated field, there's better options."

What do you like best?

The price point is really the only thing good about this software.

What do you dislike?

As much as the market has changed over the past 5 years or so, CureMD certainly hasn't kept up. The interface is not user friendly, their customer service is subpar at best, there is no split screen capabilities. This certainly couldn't keep up with a busy, multi-provider practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it unless you absolutely cannot afford anything else, it could work for a small practice that wasn't relying too much on it for credentialing or insurance verification.

Did not go live, but would have been practice and patient management.

CureMD review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Could use updates"

What do you like best?

Patient info is clearly organized and easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Website crashes constantly and not able to print patient documents all the time. Have to switch browsers constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update so this can be used on any browser, it's difficult to use on a windows pc, I have to use 3 different browsers for this.

Centralized location for patient info.

CureMD review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Iphone EHR!"

What do you like best?

The biggest pro is the iphone compatibility. There is no new software to download since it is entirely cloud-based. If you're looking for a software that supports numerous specialities, this is a good one, since it claims to support 30 specialties. While I haven't personally used it for every speciality, the experience I have had with it is positive. I like that it is ICD-10 ready.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was available on Mac. Even though it works on my phone, it's pretty barebones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that updates are automatic--which can definitely save time and worry.

The demos are pretty helpful.

I like that they can take care of your billing for you!

The price is on-point especially, if you just have five users (the first five are free).

CureMD review by User in Hospital & Health Care

" Medical Practice Management Software CureMD Practice Management"

What do you like best?

Its easy to log in from anywhere and connect with all your providers.

What do you dislike?

CureMD Practice Management is wonderful, and i have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cure MD is essential to focus on patient care, you have all records in one place and its easy to log in from anywhere and connect with all your providers.

WIth CUREMD you can create provider notes using pre-saved templates. Easy to import data. such as adding physical exams, diagnosis, and procedures. You can submit claims electronically. All in one convenient place.

CureMD review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"User friendly, very few glitches"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly and easy to learn, even for someone who has never worked in healthcare.

What do you dislike?

There were some small glitches, such as certain features freezing up from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software but build a strong rapport with customer service so they will help with trouble shooting.

With CureMD, our practice was able to more efficiently process new patients and organize demographics as well as record more information regarding appointments, special notes, etc.

Learning about CureMD Practice Management?

* We monitor all CureMD Practice Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.