CustomerAdvocacy.com

CustomerAdvocacy.coms cloud based platform gives your team the power to activate your most loyal fans to support your business needs.

Work for CustomerAdvocacy.com?

Learning about CustAdvocacy?

CustomerAdvocacy.com Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 17 CustAdvocacy reviews
CustAdvocacy review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

" CustomerAdvocacy.com is easy to use and simplifies my work"

What do you like best?

· I love that I am able to ask customers to share our content quickly and easily on social media using advocate challenges. Now when I ask our loyal customer to share stuff on LinkedIn or give us a customer reference, it takes very little / effort and the customers can earn points and badges. They can even redeem those points for rewards.

· I also like the fact that the implementation team guided us through the entire process. I never felt like I had to figure everything out on my own. They were literally there to answer my questions every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

· Not much I don’t like because the product is very easy to use and administer.

· I will say when I first began learning about managing an advocacy marketing program I was concerned that I would not have time in my day to administer the program because of my busy schedule. After getting more familiar with CustomerAdvocacy.com's solution, I realized that the software is intuitive and very easy to manage. I wish I knew this months ago.

· Helps us reward customers for their loyalty and participation, and we are able to better motivate our customers to remain engaged with us on a regular basis. Saves us lots of time, money and effort when it comes to managing our advocacy marketing initiatives.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CustomerAdvocacy.com
CustAdvocacy review by Vlad I.
Vlad I.

"Great tool for the Event Marketer’s Tool Box"

What do you like best?

Being in the Event Mgmt space we needed a simplified but powerful attendee engagement tool that had most of the bells and whistles but didn’t have the big price tag. That’s exactly what we got when we signed up with CustomerAdvocacy.com.

Does a lot more than we need at the moment, and that’s exactly what we wanted…a scalable solution for event engagement.

What do you dislike?

Once you get the hang of the setup, it’s really pretty simple to use. Can’t say that I dislike anything really.

With a tight budget for a new initiative such as this, we were able to subscribe to CustomerAdvocacy.com app, and after several short weeks we saw an increase in attendee engagement before, during and after our events.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

CustAdvocacy review by Robin M.
Robin M.

"Increased Customer Engagement , excellent results for our agency"

What do you like best?

The Customer Advocacy team were very helpful during our implementation, they even implemented some small requests that we thought would be nice additions to the software, which truly delighted our marketing team.

Their thought process was extremely helpful in expanding our own views on how to engage our advocates.

The software itself is quick to implement, and we got our program up within weeks of signing on. Our marketing team love the simplicity of using the software as well.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with our CRM(salesforce) was an issue, although this was resolved in 2015 with a great salesforce app.

We also used the API to tie the system into our own agency management system, but this was not as smooth as it could have been. Although the end result has been very helpful.

Im sure most companies manage their advocates using a spreadsheet, or something similar at the very least, we were using nothing but our CRM. In reality we had no program at all for getting our customers to do things at all.

Customer Advocacy has transformed the way our marketing team controls our collateral, we have been able to better match references to our opportunities. We now have complete visibility of our complete customer portfolio, and have been surprised about the amount of customers that we can now leverage.

CustAdvocacy review by Trevor J.
Trevor J.

"Great way to quickly engage with customers"

What do you like best?

Overall my opinion is that the product is a great way to quickly engage with customers. The tool gives us the ability to crowdsource participation in our online events like webcasts. We can quickly get feedback from customers about the subject matter we're presenting in these events. The people who are interested in participating are quick to say so by completing an easy challenge.

What do you dislike?

The main challenge we face is the fact that it takes consistent effort to keep the challenges, rewards, and other gamification elements fresh.

We're mostly using the platform to encourage customer participation in our online events. The benefit of using this tool versus using nothing is that we've been able to get quick responses from our customers. The gamification elements really help encourage participation.

CustAdvocacy review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

One of the easiest software products we have used. It's great because it's so simple and not everyone has to be a tech wizard to use it. I am an older man with less experience with tech products and I can easily use this. The customer service we received when implementing the software was incredible. we have not had to contact customer service for any product flaws or issues yet. Badges & rewards are a nice touch as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to really dislike. The only time it may not work properly is if you aren't trained in how to use the software. The program does not take to much time to keep up with and administer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It's great!

We are making our customers feel important and valued and thats a huge part in keeping customers loyal. We are also using it to collect data and make spread sheets to understand where our growth is heading as a company.

CustAdvocacy review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"A breath of fresh air in the daily grind"

What do you like best?

I truly cant say enough about this product. I have really enjoyed building our platform with the Customer Advocacy team and seeing our customers excited about engaging with our organization. From online reviews and social media posts to in-depth case studies and PR, this product can help you achieve customer marketing objectives. We are also hoping to roll the platform out internally to help promote employee morale.

What do you dislike?

I actually wish this product was available for personal use! It would be a great to use as a modern day "chore chart."

Like any organization, it can be a struggle to get customers engaged. This product provides a platform for engagement and makes it fun for both you and the customer. Through this program, we have improved our social footprint, event attendance, case study and pr production and customer references. I am looking forward to seeing what the next phase in our use of this platform brings.

CustAdvocacy review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"My review"

What do you like best?

· Several of the other reviews talked about the great concept behind customeradvocacy.com. I would like to give them kudos for being great at delivering top notch customer support. These days it's not easy to find a team of people who are willing and able to assist in every facet of helping customers achieve their goals. These guys have set the bar much higher than we expected. They're more than a technology company with a piece of software. They're awesome at truly being our partners!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. That's not to say that the software is perfect. No software is perfect. That's why above average customer support is imperative, and that's what these guys do best.

My group has been able to solve the problem of manually engaging and encouraging our customers to be involved in our product development process. The benefit is we're no longer using spreadsheets to manage our customer engagement initiatives.

CustAdvocacy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Helped us fix a number of things that had been burning us for years"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started from a very small pilot. Allowed us to test and learn along the way and it's flexible enough to cope with anything we've thrown at it.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of reporting gaps but nothing we couldn't live without (the nice-to-have stuff). Fixed quite quickly after discussion with the vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We engaged with them early in the process and they helped us map our marketing challenges to how customer and employee communities could help us solve them, which helped us develop a much stronger business case.

Stuff like reference management had always been a problem but we were also really struggling to ramp up social media with a small team (when is a team ever big enough?). It took a while to put 2 and 2 together and see that a customer community and an employee community would potentially help us manage both a lot better. We talked to these guys and they helped us connect the dots between our big marketing pain points and community management, and we unearthed a load more opportunities along the way. We started with reference management in order to build bridges with the sales team and are progressing through our list of priorities building up the community as we go. It was initially tricky to get our community size and engagement frequency to a critical mass point, so we focused on our really happy customers (NPS 10s) first as we knew they would be more tolerant to being our experimental beta group. After launching the portal to our internal staff community we extended our social reach far more quickly than we could achieve organically which gave us a real boost in terms of promotion and engagement power.

CustAdvocacy review by Marki P.
Marki P.

"Customer Advocacy A+"

What do you like best?

Customer Advocacy makes it easy to create a customer base that really supports your marketing goals

What do you dislike?

They stress that people ignore advertising, but I disagree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of customer support. I wish I utilized it more.

Acquiring new customer bases, and learning that the most valuable marketing assets will always be your customers.

CustAdvocacy review by Alexander V.
Alexander V.

"Positive customer impact, suggestions and ideas"

What do you like best?

As someone who works with customers on a frequent basis, I use this

product daily. The best thing about the app is how easy it is to quickly target challenges for a

specific subset of our customers.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning I didn’t think this product was very intuitive. Now that I’ve

been using for a while, I realize that it’s easy to use. Be patient…you’ll get the hang of it.

Targeting specific customers to get involved in our customer program activities.

CustAdvocacy review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Best of Both Worlds: Customer Marketing & Reference Management"

What do you like best?

The product combines customer marketing with reference management into one easy to use tool. Before we started using the Customer Advocacy product we had two separate vendors and the information from one tool was not accessible in the other.

What do you dislike?

Although the product integrates with Salesforce, I wish it integrated with Zoho CRM because that’s what we are using now. The good news is their product developers are working with us to find a solution.

Managing two important processes for our company: Customer Marketing & Reference Management all in one solution is a great benefit. Very cost effective.

CustAdvocacy review by Yaroslav L.
Yaroslav L.

"Pretty Cool Animation and User Interface"

What do you like best?

The user interface is smartly designed. When users earn points the animation in the dashboard really makes the system seem fun and engaging.

What do you dislike?

Many elements of the user interface has been greatly improved. We made several suggestions for more improvement. They took our ideas and we are anticipating the new release in 2016.

We have been able to get our customers re-engaged in working with us on a more frequent basis.

CustAdvocacy review by Nataliia K.
Nataliia K.

"A simple but powerful conceptA simple but powerful concept"

What do you like best?

Love the concept of using redeemable points to encourage participation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is perfect but when it comes to advocate marketing this product is kinda close.

Helped us improve our customer marketing programs by getting many more customers to volunteer for things like case studies, reference calls, speaking at events, etc.

CustAdvocacy review by Aakash D.
Aakash D.

"Customer Advocacy.com helps us Show Customer Appreciation "

What do you like best?

I like the element of surprise feature they call “Grab Bag”. I have had quite a few customers tell me that they enjoyed receiving points, badges, or rewards when they least expected it. Well done.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike; however, be sure to get the right point structure set-up. Otherwise you may give away too many or too little points for completed challenges.

The biggest benefit is that customers feel appreciated for doing things on our behalf.

CustAdvocacy review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"My Favorite New Thing"

What do you like best?

My Account Management team has found the tool to be easy to setup, easy to use, and the best of all it's easy to manage our customer engagement.

What do you dislike?

From an Account Management perspective, I don’t have any dislikes. If we could get the tool integrated with our CRM we would be able to leverage the tool even more than we do today

We are able to use the product to manage our customer success program. We've seen good results. Our customers feel like we're grateful for their participation. We love it and they do too!

CustAdvocacy review by Deepak S.
Deepak S.

"Straight-forward Approach to Managing Engagement with Customeradvocacy.com "

What do you like best?

I think the best thing about CustomerAdvocacy.com is the Admin’s user interface. Some of the other products out there have a complicated approach to their backend interface. These guys did a good job of making things pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i could think of at this point of time

Managing our customer engagement program takes less time now that we are using CustomerAdvocacy.com

CustAdvocacy review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

User friendly, good statistics, compatible with other programs

What do you dislike?

Navigation can be difficult to follow, sometimes glitches.

The benefits of it are more able to categorize market and segment to offer applicable products.

Learning about CustomerAdvocacy.com?

* We monitor all CustomerAdvocacy.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.