CustomerAdvocacy.com

CustomerAdvocacy.coms cloud based platform gives your team the power to activate your most loyal fans to support your business needs.

Work for CustomerAdvocacy.com?

Learning about CustAdvocacy?

CustomerAdvocacy.com Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 17 CustAdvocacy reviews
CustAdvocacy review by <span>Samuel L.</span>
Samuel L.

" CustomerAdvocacy.com is easy to use and simplifies my work"

What do you like best?

· I love that I am able to ask customers to share our content quickly and easily on social media using advocate challenges. Now when I ask our loyal customer to share stuff on LinkedIn or give us a customer reference, it takes very little / effort and the customers can earn points and badges. They can even redeem those points for rewards.

· I also like the fact that the implementation team guided us through the entire process. I never felt like I had to figure everything out on my own. They were literally there to answer my questions every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

· Not much I don’t like because the product is very easy to use and administer.

· I will say when I first began learning about managing an advocacy marketing program I was concerned that I would not have time in my day to administer the program because of my busy schedule. After getting more familiar with CustomerAdvocacy.com's solution, I realized that the software is intuitive and very easy to manage. I wish I knew this months ago.

· Helps us reward customers for their loyalty and participation, and we are able to better motivate our customers to remain engaged with us on a regular basis. Saves us lots of time, money and effort when it comes to managing our advocacy marketing initiatives.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CustomerAdvocacy.com
CustAdvocacy review by <span>Vlad I.</span>
Vlad I.

"Great tool for the Event Marketer’s Tool Box"

What do you like best?

Being in the Event Mgmt space we needed a simplified but powerful attendee engagement tool that had most of the bells and whistles but didn’t have the big price tag. That’s exactly what we got when we signed up with CustomerAdvocacy.com.

Does a lot more than we need at the moment, and that’s exactly what we wanted…a scalable solution for event engagement.

What do you dislike?

Once you get the hang of the setup, it’s really pretty simple to use. Can’t say that I dislike anything really.

With a tight budget for a new initiative such as this, we were able to subscribe to CustomerAdvocacy.com app, and after several short weeks we saw an increase in attendee engagement before, during and after our events.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

CustAdvocacy review by <span>Robin M.</span>
Robin M.

"Increased Customer Engagement , excellent results for our agency"

What do you like best?

The Customer Advocacy team were very helpful during our implementation, they even implemented some small requests that we thought would be nice additions to the software, which truly delighted our marketing team.

Their thought process was extremely helpful in expanding our own views on how to engage our advocates.

The software itself is quick to implement, and we got our program up within weeks of signing on. Our marketing team love the simplicity of using the software as well.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with our CRM(salesforce) was an issue, although this was resolved in 2015 with a great salesforce app.

We also used the API to tie the system into our own agency management system, but this was not as smooth as it could have been. Although the end result has been very helpful.

Im sure most companies manage their advocates using a spreadsheet, or something similar at the very least, we were using nothing but our CRM. In reality we had no program at all for getting our customers to do things at all.

Customer Advocacy has transformed the way our marketing team controls our collateral, we have been able to better match references to our opportunities. We now have complete visibility of our complete customer portfolio, and have been surprised about the amount of customers that we can now leverage.

CustAdvocacy review by <span>Trevor J.</span>
Trevor J.

"Great way to quickly engage with customers"

What do you like best?

Overall my opinion is that the product is a great way to quickly engage with customers. The tool gives us the ability to crowdsource participation in our online events like webcasts. We can quickly get feedback from customers about the subject matter we're presenting in these events. The people who are interested in participating are quick to say so by completing an easy challenge.

What do you dislike?

The main challenge we face is the fact that it takes consistent effort to keep the challenges, rewards, and other gamification elements fresh.

We're mostly using the platform to encourage customer participation in our online events. The benefit of using this tool versus using nothing is that we've been able to get quick responses from our customers. The gamification elements really help encourage participation.

CustAdvocacy review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

One of the easiest software products we have used. It's great because it's so simple and not everyone has to be a tech wizard to use it. I am an older man with less experience with tech products and I can easily use this. The customer service we received when implementing the software was incredible. we have not had to contact customer service for any product flaws or issues yet. Badges & rewards are a nice touch as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to really dislike. The only time it may not work properly is if you aren't trained in how to use the software. The program does not take to much time to keep up with and administer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It's great!

We are making our customers feel important and valued and thats a huge part in keeping customers loyal. We are also using it to collect data and make spread sheets to understand where our growth is heading as a company.

CustAdvocacy review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"A breath of fresh air in the daily grind"

What do you like best?

I truly cant say enough about this product. I have really enjoyed building our platform with the Customer Advocacy team and seeing our customers excited about engaging with our organization. From online reviews and social media posts to in-depth case studies and PR, this product can help you achieve customer marketing objectives. We are also hoping to roll the platform out internally to help promote employee morale.

What do you dislike?

I actually wish this product was available for personal use! It would be a great to use as a modern day "chore chart."

Like any organization, it can be a struggle to get customers engaged. This product provides a platform for engagement and makes it fun for both you and the customer. Through this program, we have improved our social footprint, event attendance, case study and pr production and customer references. I am looking forward to seeing what the next phase in our use of this platform brings.

Learning about CustomerAdvocacy.com?

* We monitor all CustomerAdvocacy.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.