CustomerFX

5.0

Customer FX specializes in SalesLogix Cloud, web, and mobile development.

Work for CustomerFX?

Learning about CustomerFX?

CustomerFX Reviews

Showing 1 CustomerFX review
CustomerFX review by Tonya P.
Tonya P.

"Responsive, knowledgeable partner"

What do you like best?

CustomerFX is very responsive and offers tools to help their users quickly get answers (forums, webinars, etc.). Their knowledgeable team is incredible with their ability to tweak the software and help their customers get things accomplished.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about CustomerFX. I think they do a great job and represent their solutions extremely well. Even with SalesLogix (now InforCRM) being passed around and not supported well by the owning companies they still do a great job and do everything they can to help customers make the software work for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend them. We used them extensively to modify our solution and they were top notch, responsive, and extremely professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CustomerFX

What Infor CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about CustomerFX?

* We monitor all CustomerFX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.