Work for CutePDF?

Learning about CutePDF?

CutePDF Reviews

Showing 14 CutePDF reviews
CutePDF review by Grant T.
Grant T.

"Fast and effective PDF tool"

What do you like best?

CutePDF provides a fast, easy, and effective means of creating and editing PDFs. At work, this tool is indispensable and only requires a few clicks to get the PDF result that I need.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any issues with CutePDF during my use with it. No document has ever failed to be created to a PDF and I have never had any problems editing the PDFs created through the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to begin implementing CutePDF as your primary means of creating and editing the PDF files that you need to work with. It is extremely fast and effective and I have never had any problems with it.

My business often needs to convert text documents stored on a behavioral health database into printable documents. We also need to share these documents via email and other communication means with other service providers. CutePDF provides a simple, fast, and effective way of printing and sharing these documents.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CutePDF
CutePDF review by Clayton H.
Clayton H.

"Free & Easy to use PDF Writing Software"

What do you like best?

CutePDF is a very light weight cloud based PDF writing software that is very easy to install and use. It basically installs itself as a printer within Windows. It has some cool features like cropping and combining pdfs into a single pdf. Overall, we are very happy with this software.

What do you dislike?

For our required use, we don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It just makes sense.

We use the Syspro ERP system which allows us to generate purchase order and sales order documents and we are required to send a pdf file of those documents to suppliers and customers. CutePdf integrates as a printer in Windows and easily allows us to just go to File > Print and we can generate those pdf files easily.

What Other Office solution do you use?

CutePDF review by Crystal D.
Crystal D.

"I use this program all the time to convert documents before sending to customers/vendors."

What do you like best?

I love being able to convert Word or Excel documents to pdf, so that the receiving party is not able to modify anything in the document. To me it is easier than trying to lock the original document in Word/Excel.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about this program. I have been using it for years and love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this time, I have not found anything that I think could be improved. Love CutePDF.

It is an easier way to send documents to customers/vendors without having to worry about locking the document.

CutePDF review by Internal Consultant in Civil Engineering
Internal Consultant in Civil Engineering

"simple but equally elegant"

What do you like best?

I love the pdf editing tools in Cute, I was lucky enough to get a pro version at my desk and it's great, it works really well and i get colleagues all the time who use my computer to use Cute

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is really nothing I dislike, it may have a slight but steep learning curve, just knowing where tools are but over all if you know your pdf, cute works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think CutePDF is great and if you are lucky enough to have a pro version use it because it's great. I love the ability to replace pages in a PDF it's amazing and makes the already hectic world of working with subcontractors on plans much much easier. I honestly Don't have any complaints other than the fact that i sometimes lose track of tools but they are fairly easy to find when that happens, and frankly that's user error more than anything else. I can't speak highly enough of Cute, it's a great product and I really enjoy using it. hence why i am the first review on here. I love it that much. seriously It's awesome. very very very very handy to have around.

Page replacement in PDFs is the key thing here, We do that all the time as engineers and it's a must to have. Instead of reprinting an entire set of plans we are only required to print mistake pages

CutePDF review by Administrator

"Quickmand efficent way to "print" and email documents"

What do you like best?

You can print a document directly to your desktop to be faxed or emailed.

This eliminates printing, scanning , saving and then sending

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have in a mobile app as well so this can be done on the go as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be awesome if there was a mobile app so that this could be used on the go if needed.

It eliminates the need to paper print documents and makes it easier to electronic file them as well.

Efficiency! This is so much faster to send documents and eliminates so many steps

CutePDF review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"CutePDF"

What do you like best?

I've used Cute PDF writer for a long time. It is very easy to use and lets you convert any document (word, jpeg, spreadsheet) to a PDF.

I really like the Web-based version that lets you edit and manage PDFs and graphics

What do you dislike?

Can't really configure the freeware version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do a lot of conversion, you can get the professional version for only $49. If not, using the freeware should get you what you need.

I use this mainly at home because I have Acrobat Pro at work. I've installed it for family members so they can create PDFs when they want to mail documents and not send the original sources. At work I like to use the web version for quick PDF or graphic edits.

CutePDF review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"PDF creator and viewer"

What do you like best?

It functions like most pdf creators and viewers on the market. Print to pdf

What do you dislike?

There are not many instructions on exactly how to use it, so not knowing how to already use this type of software could be an issue.

Converting documents to pdf

CutePDF review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Very Simple to Use PDF Printer/Creator"

What do you like best?

It allows me to easily save documents that I have in other file formats into a pdf.

What do you dislike?

There is a delay before the CutePDF window appears when converting large documents. It would be nice if there was a screen that appeared right away letting you know the conversion was happening in the background. Minor issue

I need documents saved in a pdf format for certain applications. This application allows you to create pdf's without needing to purchase adobe pro.

CutePDF review by Ujay K.
Ujay K.

"Simple free to use program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple and makes my pdf's everytime. Simply install and the option will appear on your print window.

What do you dislike?

Overall, this is a very good simple program for those that do not have pdf makers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use application, just install and it will appear on your printer options.

Easy to create PDFs from existing word docs, or anything with a print function.

CutePDF review by Cortney L.
Cortney L.

"Great solution! "

What do you like best?

Has a ton of features, easy to learn and use, and very easy to teach new employees how to use!

What do you dislike?

When it does go down, it goes down hard and tends to shut down out entire computer.

Helping customers set up multi-up documents, easy resizing, easy booklet creation. It’s a great, quick solution to our everyday print problems in a fast paced retail print shops

CutePDF review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Schematic to PDF"

What do you like best?

Any documents can be converted to PDF. The best is for the schematic design pages.

What do you dislike?

It slows down sometimes depending on the number of pages being converted to PDF specially when used in schematic software.

Easy printing solutions with CutePDF

CutePDF review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Easy print to PDF"

What do you like best?

ease of use and simplicity in design and useful

What do you dislike?

requires admin rights to install which can be a drawback

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is FREE to use

ability to save to PDF via print when there is not available printer or when adobe is not installed

CutePDF review by User in Computer Software

"Simple and works well! "

What do you like best?

I love that it just works and requires no thought or setup. I've never had a misrendered PDF file.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I disliked about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple plugin that is easy to use!

The ability to retain emails and other documents for long term storage.

CutePDF review by User

"free tool "

What do you like best?

converting to pdf and editing pdf, easy to use and free

What do you dislike?

it takes longer than other products to convert to pdf

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it for free!

creating documents

Learning about CutePDF?

* We monitor all CutePDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.