Your customers are more social than ever. Surprise and delight them with fast, efficient social customer services with CX Social. Listen to the entire social web, filter out the noise and route mentions to the right agent at the right time.
CX Social, a Clarabridge product, formerly known as Engagor, is the most comprehensive platform for real-time social media customer engagement. As a social listening, social engagement and social analytics platform, CX Social tracks all conversations relating to a brand, filters out noise, streamlines engagement, and helps contact centers and social media teams respond to what matters most to customers saving time and costs related to social customer care.
Some of the biggest brands use Clarabridge CX Social to:
• Increase revenue, retention rate, and customer lifetime value by proactively servicing customers on the social channels they are using to seek help.
• Increase customer satisfaction by reducing handle and response times. CX Social analyzes all service requests and filters them to the right agent at the right time based on topic or other attribute.
• Reduce operating costs by handling customers on less expensive social channels
Clarabridge CX Social makes it easy for customer service teams to deliver the same quality of service on social as they do on other channels. CX Social:
• Integrates with your existing CRM system such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and more to augment social interactions customer history and context.
• Connect with all social media sites, in any language
• Track, monitor, and measure agent performance with team performance dashboards, SLA alerts and escalation features
• Automatically analyzes the issue or problem and routes incoming service requests using Clarabridge’s highly accurate natural language processing, selected as a text analytics leader in Forrester’s Big Data Text Analytics Wave.
Clarabridge CX Social empowers your customer service team to respond quickly and effectively to cries for help on social media, no matter where customers are tweeting or posting. Whether customers are directly messaging you via hashtag or mention or simply talking about your product or brand indirectly, CX Social listens, understands the request (using the industry’s leading natural language processing engine!), and routes promptly to the agent best equipped to resolve the problem. Team management, service level reporting, and sentiment analysis help you stay on track with your service delivery goals, such as first contact resolution, average handle time, cost per interaction, and customer satisfaction