CxEngage

CxEngage cloud-based contact center enables customers from SMB to enterprise to deploy office-based and virtual agents globally, with powerful queuing, routing, and reporting features.

Work for CxEngage?

Learning about CxEngage?

CxEngage Reviews

Ask CxEngage a Question
Showing 7 CxEngage reviews
CxEngage review by User

"SERENOVA "

What do you like best?

I Enjoy using the platform while I am working my business its simple and easy to use and it works quickly updates are kept up and it's smooth operating It's user friendly and it's not a hard system to get used too what I enjoy about this product is it helps me when it comes to transfers and conferences the ease of access makes it simple to use even to those not as experienced.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can experience technical difficulties it's very rare but when I do I have to reconnect and sign back on so sometimes it does have some bugs that do get sorted out but it can be frustrating while working and the system, crashes. When the system does have its bugs there is a team working on it but it still can be a inconvenience for a crash or freeze for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While using this platform make sure to close out the program after use it does timeout if it is left open I have personally experienced Also make sure to have a wired connection as this is more secure for your business. VPN is recommended while using this product. or a reliable connection.

With Serova I'm able to connect to my landline via the application I'm able to take incoming and make out going business calls and it's a unique platform with transfer and conference ability very much useful when I have to talk to another business or transfer A customer to the appropriate party.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CxEngage
CxEngage review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great at what it does, Sometimes a bit Wonky"

What do you like best?

This software routes calls really well. Like, really well. You can tell it that you want to route calls to all kinds of dial points as well. You can route calls based on IVR's, you can route calls based on skillset, Liveops provides very in depth reporting for the active queue as well as allowing you to look at historic datapoints.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always track time accurately when you are in different statuses in the phone panel. There are times when my colleagues and myself change status and it isn't reflected in the live dashboard, so it does impact operational awareness.

Liveops works incredibly well to route phone calls to a diverse call center based on skills, availability and even multiple queues. you can track the average hold times, average handle times, service levels, and agent availalbility easily.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

CxEngage review by Annie A.
Annie A.

"LiveOps"

What do you like best?

It's easy to track my numbers for the day. It's easy to view your calls and handle time. You can customize your dashboard which is a plus. You can listen to previous calls.

What do you dislike?

I experience a lot of slowness with LiveOps. Screen freezing or not loading properly. Sometimes I'm unable to log in even when all of my credentials are correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveOps can be a bit glitchy. Play around until you're comfortable with the features.

This is the platform we use to track our team's metrics. I like the dashboard and being able to monitor calls.

CxEngage review by Io H.
Io H.

"Decent alternative to managing your own contact lines"

What do you like best?

It's better than having your phones ring off the hook, but it's not a perfect solution

What do you dislike?

No involvement in the vetting process so it's difficult to guarantee quality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it if you have a high volume of low impact incoming calls

We didn't get it off the ground simply because we couldn't guarantee the care being given to our clients

CxEngage review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"simple and flexible"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized reports

What do you dislike?

the limitations with real-time data and not being able to see current performance

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great starting point and great for companies that need a lot of flexibility with running reports and keeping track of data.

Using it for our DR Marketing platform

CxEngage review by Praveen K.
Praveen K.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Interactive and good for reviewing the companies and follow up.

What do you dislike?

it is hard to search the name of the company

knowing the company

CxEngage review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"It has improved customer satisfaction by routing to the right support engineer"

What do you like best?

The fact a customer does not have to provide his case number etc makes it a pleasant experience for our customers. My support can log out during lunch etc. We also get a nice dashboard showing who has logged in etc

What do you dislike?

Some customers complain about long wait time. Reporting is not built-in. Conference requires a little bit of training.

Customer satisfaction. Too early to say.

Learning about CxEngage?

* We monitor all CxEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.