CXQuest

CXQuest is a customer engagement platform that helps businesses listen and react to their customers better.

Work for CXQuest?

Learning about CXQuest?

CXQuest Reviews

Ask CXQuest a Question
Showing 24 CXQuest reviews
CXQuest review by <span>Kiran P.</span>
Kiran P.

"Really well thought out EFM system that focuses on the right things"

What do you like best?

• The overall archicture and the setup is just smart

• Autotagger: the system’s ability to automatically tag feedback records based on context

• Integrative capabilities

• Self Service capabilities

• Simple and very attractive UI

• Affordability.

What do you dislike?

• Would love a report builder. System has a lot of reports and custom reports are available too but only on order. Would like to build the reports myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have made recent improvements using custom reports. Their service for custom reports is actually rather affordable and goes a long way in terms of value.

• We had an unstructured and passive approach to measuring the voice of the customer. CXQuest is now our central VOC repository, works across all channels and departments and we can understand how various aspects of our products and services drive satisfaction.

• We have a much better idea & correlation between customer satisfaction and specific actions of our services team and features of our products.

• Churn threats are recovered more efficiently with an improvement of retention by 28 within a matter of 3 months.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CXQuest
CXQuest review by <span>Ravale M.</span>
Ravale M.

"Excellent product!"

What do you like best?

As a research analyst for a tech company, I used the product to get CX Quest to gain insights into our users. The insights we gained challenged our preconceived notions about them, and we were able to improve our product!

The CX Group team was extremely professional and answered all our questions promptly.

What do you dislike?

With any CX product, as a researcher one has to use multiple sources of data for data triangulation purposes. But CX Quest was a very reliable source of information, one I could base a lot of my own hypotheses on.

I would also like more information on how the customer health scores are calculated, so I can translate that for less technical audiences.

Improving our product for as many users as possible is our aim! Using CX Quest, we are able to pinpoint areas for improvement and use findings to propose changes to upper management.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

CXQuest review by <span>Jacob S.</span>
Jacob S.

"This is the best system in the space"

What do you like best?

This is a fantastic software and is probably the best in the customer experience market. What I like the most about it is the automated texting and text analysis feature.

What do you dislike?

I am not very good at computers so it was hard to use the system at first, but it is a very easy tool to learn and ultimately use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use the product - it is very powerful

We use CXQuest to communicate better and be better in touch with our customers through emails and texts. As soon as there is an interaction with a customer, CXQuest automatically sends out a message asking whether we can serve them in any other way. I am really blown away with the utility of this type of system.

CXQuest review by <span>IOANNA V.</span>
IOANNA V.

"A multi channel feedback management solution"

What do you like best?

The system offers tremendous value for money. It’s a one stop hub for all the tools we had before. It pieced together all the essential components required for customer engagement in an F&B Portfolio. . We use it for much more than just feedback management. Its versatility as a solution is very impressive

What do you dislike?

Fortunately I am completely satisfied with CX Quest software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and stay open to different forms of customer engagement

Currently I am trying to solve feedback management, online monitoring, customer engagement and also service recovery. A major benefit CX Quest offers is that it is an all- in- one solution (aggregated platform) whilst being a user friendly software.

CXQuest review by <span>Dave L.</span>
Dave L.

"Gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Using software like CXQuest actually improves customer experience in organizations. I would highly recommend doing so.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't a fan of the older user interface as it was sometimes hard to figure out and not great to look at. They recently revamped the interface, and the new one is much, much more intuitive and polished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really go through the consultation

We had relatively low levels of customer satisfaction and didn't fully understand this, until we went through an evaluation of our process with the CX group and have started to use their system. We're still working on quantifying satisfaction levels but do see a marked improvement already.

CXQuest review by <span>Héctor Mauricio L.</span>
Héctor Mauricio L.

"."

What do you like best?

The Software is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It was a painful process changing existing procedures within the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t try to roll out the product without the consultation portion of the service. It’s much harder and will take much longer.

Customer retention is a key component for success in our business. We have several listeners throughout the customer journey to early detect dissatisfied customers. This gives us an edge on preempting issues and troubleshooting them on the spot.

CXQuest review by <span>Sarah O.</span>
Sarah O.

"Quick Service, Great Software, and Fantastic Team to Work with"

What do you like best?

The service is wonderful. The CX Group team is extremely responsive, and has an extremely fast turnaround time when changes need to be made or new surveys need to be created. I also enjoy that they are willing to make personalized changes to the software to make it more user-friendly for our unique needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! The team and the software has been wonderful.

We are trying to measure feedback at certain touch points where we anticipate possible friction with the customer. We are trying to catch any negative experiences before the customer files an official complaint, so that we can proactively fix any issues and go above and beyond in our customer service. We are also trying to find out what we are doing best in order to spread best practices throughout the company.

CXQuest review by <span>Jordan V.</span>
Jordan V.

"Great customer experience software"

What do you like best?

I love how this software makes it easy to track our customers throughout their interactions with us. Before we didn't know what was happening in other deparmtents.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. It would be nice if they had a more full featured mobile app, but that's a nice-to-have and not a need, as I'm able to get the job done with the current version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how this software makes it easy to track our customers througout their interactions with us. Before we didn't know what was happening in other deparmtents.

Having a complete understanding of customers at our company.

CXQuest review by <span>Oliver H.</span>
Oliver H.

"My job is a lot easier because of CX Quest"

What do you like best?

All of the things that I had to do manually before, CXQuest automates for me. Before implementing this tool, I would have to look at notes of all our call records to see if there was a problem with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I am not very good at using computers so it was difficult for me in the beginning, but it was not hard to learn.

CXQuest is helping me solve our problem with customer satisfaction. I've realized that since implementing the tool, our customers are more satisfied and happy with our service.

CXQuest review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Know how your retail customer thinks in real time"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of working with the tool. It wasn't intimidating at all. We are able to do so much with just a couple of training's. I love that i find everything i need in one place and don't have to learn other tools to do everything im doing with CX Quest.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note, Everything has been smooth sailing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage the consulting services. It was fundamental to start off in the right foot.

We have been able to solve 2 fundamental problems with the tool.

1) Its a documented method of proving the likes and dislikes of our customers. Nothing is left for interpretation. The facts speak for themselves.

2) We define a strategic course and the tool ensures we perform within the parameters.

CXQuest review by <span>Harry B.</span>
Harry B.

"Customer satisfaction software"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we can have all the information we need to know in order to keep our customers happy without bothering them with surveys and long-lasting questionnaires.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Minor things that have to do with the customization of the UI could be mentioned but really nothing worth mentioning.

Customer satisfaction is really in higher levels since we started working with CX Group. Our customers are happy to feel that we care about them and fulfill that we are actually one step ahead. We know what their thinking without even asking them.

CXQuest review by <span>Steven C.</span>
Steven C.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

I love how we are able to analyze all the data we have built up in our CRM over the course of many years. We have learned many interesting points through the analysis of this information

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get it, it really helps a lot

Customer profiling. Since using CXQuest, we have started to become more analytical about our customers (in terms of their needs, complaints, preferences) which has helped and is continuing to help us improve our services, thus keeping our customers happy

CXQuest review by <span>Mason H.</span>
Mason H.

"Helpful for monitoring your company's reputation"

What do you like best?

Modern interface. Not always the case with business softwares. Cloud-based software.

What do you dislike?

There are many features in the software. The interface is good but it can take a bit of time to learn how to work everything in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn everything about what the system does. The support staff are good and they can work with you with all kinds of problems.

Reputation management. We determine which customers have problems before they take any negative action, like leaving reviews.

CXQuest review by <span>Ethan M.</span>
Ethan M.

"Very interesting applications of artificial intelligence to customer experience"

What do you like best?

Enterprise software will evolve in the future with the use of artificial intelligence capabilities. CX Quest is the only vendor I am aware of that currently uses this technology in their software.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike anything about them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the use of this product to its full extent

We're using their communication analysis features to communicate with our customers a lot easier, and analyze the sentiment of the communications. We pro-actively get in touch with clients based on this analysis.

CXQuest review by <span>Andreas M.</span>
Andreas M.

"Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

We have worked with CX Group for more than a year and it has made our customer experience management much more efficient by alerting us on the spot when we receive negative feedback. The fact that we can collect all these negative responses in real time and act upon them immediately has allowed us to improve our customer satisfaction scores

What do you dislike?

We would like to be able to generate custom reports.

We're looking at managing our customer satisfaction scores and CX Quest allows us to do that very efficiently

CXQuest review by <span>Christos M.</span>
Christos M.

"CXQuest "

What do you like best?

We started using CX Quest as a feedback management for our restaurant and it has been very helpful in assessing how we are doing with our customers. It has helped us go from being ranked as 250th in restaurants in Cape Town to top 50.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be a bit complex for us since we're quite small but the CX Group team have helped to understand how to fully use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feedback forms.

It allows our customers to provide quick and easy feedback

CXQuest review by <span>Maria K.</span>
Maria K.

"Was just better than the rest"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple to use, which makes a big difference. A lot of the other business software we use and I've used in the past at other employers has been terrible, so it's nice to use software that is well done.

What do you dislike?

I only experienced 1 support issue when they couldn't find my ticket but it was quickly resolved

Gaining more insight into our customer database. We had a limited ability to understand our customers from a birds-eye view before.

CXQuest review by <span>bryan y.</span>
bryan y.

"Excellent software with awesome customer support and 1 on 1 help"

What do you like best?

Helped us keep in touch with my customers and business growth

What do you dislike?

Not much so far but I'll edit this post if I find something.

1. Helped us strategize with business operations

2. Helped us understand the "real" customer needs

3. Helped us personalize the business experience with our customers which increased returned customer

4. Even though this is not part of their business, during the initial consultation, they helped us find an SEO provider and gave us useful advice on SEO.

CXQuest review by <span>Fadi K.</span>
Fadi K.

"Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

We use CX Quest to manage our clients interactions with their customers, mostly across their social channels. It allows us to monitor and respond in real time to customers feedback on social as well as alerting us to any immediate issues.

What do you dislike?

It may not be as advanced as some other social tools but it encompasses so many other touchpoints as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

We would like to be able generate custom reports

Direct and easy communication with customers across all social media channels

CXQuest review by <span>Nadim J.</span>
Nadim J.

"Something everyone needs"

What do you like best?

As a start-up, we have enjoyed the flexibility that CX Group offers us both in terms of their willingness to customize the tool but also in their pricing.

What do you dislike?

Setup time can be longer than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is great.. so you never feel like you are taking on the beast alone.

Understanding the pain points of our vendors and their customers

CXQuest review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"Great for managing client feedback"

What do you like best?

CX Quest helped us quickly ramp up our feedback collection and management processes. Implementation and learning how to use the product was pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report yet, but it's a relatively new product for us.

We needed a tool to collect and manage feedback from our clients. CX Quest has helped us finally organize this information in a clean, accessible way. Collating feedback across clients has been revealing and helped us define initiatives for improving client satisfaction.

CXQuest review by <span>Lawrence S.</span>
Lawrence S.

"Very well-designed interface"

What do you like best?

I used number of different products in space and found this company to have the most simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike necessarily, but my understanding is that this is a small to midsize company. Some may prefer to work with Fortune 500 providers although a tradeoff is often involved there with cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend CXQuest.

Aggregating customer data to one interface so that we understand what's happening.

CXQuest review by <span>Robert K.</span>
Robert K.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

Very robust in its features... they're also using artificial intelligence which has some really interesting applications.

What do you dislike?

My experience with the team and product has been outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

Customer journey mapping and profiling by monitoring user action. Looking at implementing additional features.

CXQuest review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Prompt customer service "

What do you like best?

CX Group is quick to respond to queries.

What do you dislike?

It will be ideal if the system can interface with our Property Management System to seamlessly update guest's profile whenever preferences/feedback are shared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N.A

We are able to consolidate guest feedback from various channels into one channel which allows us to better manage responses and analyse trends and patterns.

Learning about CXQuest?

* We monitor all CXQuest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.