CyberArk

Enterprise-class, unified policy-based solution that secures, manages and logs all privileged accounts.

Work for CyberArk?

Learning about CyberArk?

CyberArk Reviews

Ask CyberArk a Question
Showing 12 CyberArk reviews
CyberArk review by User

"The Best, Safe, easy and Secure vault to use for Organization needs"

What do you like best?

I personally like using CyberArk for my day to day password management at work, and it is one of the easiest tool to use which doesn't need any previous knowledge. The best feature is that reports can be generated to see which user has changed/used/stored/managed the passwords in a given period of time. Also, custom reports can be deployed, which makes it perfect for use in organizations.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this product. GUI can be improvised.

CyberArk is used to save passwords related to different fields across the organization, and separate vaults can be created for each department, and the level of accessibility to users can be restricted, which prevents passwords being available to everyone across the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CyberArk
CyberArk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Cyberark is a great way to secure your enterprise shared passwords"

What do you like best?

Cyberark is a great way to control passwords for system administration purposes. We use Cyberark to have a secure store for passwords for our remote help team. I like the version control and access control, seeing who is reaching out to which machines.

The user interface is intuitive otherwise, I haven't used the reporting features of this software.

What do you dislike?

To utilize the copy button you have to install an addon to your browser. I don't like to use that and have to resort to ctrl+c instead. Not a huge inconvenience but I don't like installing extra addons.

We, as remote support administrators, have to be able to access the system admin accounts for the wide variety of machines in our infrastructure. This software provides a secure point to access those sysadmin passwords.

What Privileged Access Management solution do you use?

CyberArk review by <span>Eric M.</span>
Eric M.

"CyberArk"

What do you like best?

CyberArk has many great features that actually work unlike its competitors. The ability to effective manage an enterprise directory's generic ID is a huge plus. The local server/workstation account management is also extremely support is very robust.

What do you dislike?

The forced purchasing of re-branded Dell servers as account vaults is terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with them to get the best pricing. Out of the gate their pricing is wildly marked up.

Local server\workstation account randomization. Enterprise generic ID password management.

CyberArk review by <span>Adam J.</span>
Adam J.

"Priveledge Management with ease"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can remove local Admin accounts but still leverage admin privileges

What do you dislike?

The web interface could be a bit more modernised

We no longer require local admin accounts but can individually elevate permissions which require admin privileges remotely.

CyberArk review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"CyberArk"

What do you like best?

CyberArk has multiple solutions that allow our firm to store/manage passwords and control access to protected accounts that reduces security risks, prevents unauthorized access and meets client security requirements while recording a detailed log of the accounts accessed.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, product meets all needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CyberArk is a solid product that should meet most company's security guidelines and is a great way to effectively manage local workstation accounts.

Effective way to manage firm password policy while in compliance with external client's security requirements.

CyberArk review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"enterprise password vault app"

What do you like best?

it's much faster than our old tool. I can show/copy, which will vault my system-generated password until I reset it.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were using it for assets too.

The old tool was cumbersome and didn't work most of the time. It was very picky about hitting a button instead of "enter".

Learning about CyberArk?

* We monitor all CyberArk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.