CyberSource Payment Management Platform

CyberSource provides a complete portfolio of services that simplify and automate payment operations.

Work for CyberSource Payment Management Platform?
Chargent review  2x

Learning about CyberSource?

CyberSource Payment Management Platform Reviews

Showing 23 CyberSource reviews
CyberSource review by <span>Jillian H.</span>
Jillian H.

Overall reliable product with solid support

What do you like best?

It is pretty quick and easy to get live help if you need it. Even better, it's really rare that you do need help. The service is highly reliable (as you'd expect from a payment processor). When you need to just talk to someone, they answer quickly, ensure you are authorized to call, and they are generally very knowledgeable. They are also fully able to create issues for the development team if more advanced knowledge or research is required.

What do you dislike?

The only real issues we've experienced is related to system updates and upgrades. We don't always receive advanced notice. They claim to send emails to certain contacts on the account, but sometimes we don't get them. It is possible it's an issue with our exchange server, possibly blocking emails that contain info with words that are blocked, ie ACH.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider fees for token storage and a process to clean up outdated tokens. While the fee isn't outrageous, we still have tokens for cards that have long since expired. There isn't an easy way to selectively purge these tokens. Take that into consideration and work to find a solution before you end up with years of data you don't need.

We wouldn't be PCI compliant without CyberSource. They store all of our customers' credit cards, and we implemented the use of ACHs thru them in April 2016. So far, so good.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CyberSource Payment Management Platform
CyberSource review by <span>Sandy B.</span>
Sandy B.

Cost effective way to manage payments

What do you like best?

CyberSource provides everything we need at a lower cost than our previous payment manager.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a single thing I dislike regarding CyberSource. It's super easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find CyberSource to be easy to use. I had no formal training; just worked my way around the system and was able to figure it out on my own. It's very intuitive.

I'm part of a group of volunteers planning an annual payroll conference in association with the American Payroll Association. Utilizing CyberSource, we are collecting payments online from a large percentage of our conference attendees and vendors. This links to our website administration company, StarChapter. Our conference web address is www.mwpayrollconf.org.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

CyberSource review by <span>Travis W.</span>
Travis W.

Great payment solutions service for online and over the phone transactions

What do you like best?

It is very easy to implement into most existing systems. It is an all in one solution for merchant account, payments, online shopping cart, and professional support. It is well designed and allows payments to be taken online and over the phone. It is setup from the beginning to accept all major credit cards and e-checks. Cybersource provides all of the back end support needed to be successful using their system. They use many anti fraud steps to make sure that the card is owned by the correct person.

What do you dislike?

If doing large volume of payments either over the phone or online, then the fees can be a little steep. There is a 0.35 cent fee for every transaction. Visa and Mastercards are subject to a 2.39% discount rate, but I think that is about average for most of the payment processing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all in one payment processing system, then this is what you are looking for, Be aware of all of the fees and charges up front with using the service. If you do a large volume, then you may be better off looking else where. But, for small to medium businesses, you can't go wrong with what is offered.

Having and eCommerce site where customers can purchase everything right from there as well as doing over the phone sales, Cybersource really gets the job done. There are not many times that I have had an issue with the system at all and when I did it could easily be solved.

CyberSource review by <span>Cristina G.</span>
Cristina G.

Payment Management Platform - Cybersource

What do you like best?

What I like best about Cybersource is the Fraud Score given (the higher the score the more risky the transaction can be fraud) and the fact that you can mark for "review" or "suspect" as this allows us to be in better control with risky orders/customers

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the transaction information is only saved for 6 months. The period should be longer - 1year or 2 years

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it to other comparable systems

Problems we're solving is better managing and detecting fraud and/or risky orders. And for the customers who have a trusted/good transaction history, we can mark them to allow their transactions to flow seamlessly". Better efficiencies all around.

CyberSource review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

So many options to choose from!

What do you like best?

When it comes to payments I am not sure anything is better than Cybersource. They are a one stop shop for just about anything payment processing. I currently use them for credit card processing and it goes completely through our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I do not much care for the interface of the Virtual Terminal. Do not get me wrong it works every time but the interface itself could use some cleaning up. Maybe as simple as asterisks to say what is needed and not needed information.

We were easily able to solve our inter-continental credit card issue with the use of Cybersource. We have realized how easy this is and now sell worldwide.

CyberSource review by <span>David S.</span>
David S.

Pretty solid payment system overall

What do you like best?

Software is, for the most part, intuitive and easy to use. Many search options for narrowing down transactions.

What do you dislike?

Some areas of the software look antiquated, such as receipts. Sometimes invoices are broken into two separate transactions despite being on one invoice

Easier to get clients fast receipts and help with previous transaction history/questions

Learning about CyberSource Payment Management Platform?

* We monitor all CyberSource Payment Management Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.