Cyfe

Cyfe Reviews

Showing 36 Cyfe reviews
Cyfe review by Kendra Q.
Kendra Q.

"With just one click you can know what happens on your website"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is an intuitive, innovative and easy-to-use software that is designed and developed to publicize what really happens on your websites through statistics, it also has tools to make infinities of panels and share it with the people you want through of a link, this is important to grow your business.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint that could be presented is that in some moments my team has gotten stuck, it is not necessary, because it has a good interface and support service, creating a good job and fulfilling the goals offered to the user.

Cyfe really knows what to do, it has helped me acting as a marketing team and the change that has taken place has been witnessed day by day. As an administrator of Royal Make I must be well informed of the interaction of clients with the company and vice versa, after using Cyfe I can say that the help it provides is worth every penny.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cyfe
Cyfe review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Pleasantly Surprised by how Fun and useful cyfe is for my life and business"

What do you like best?

Of course the ability to monitor many different business areas from one dashboard is great - from marketing, to seo, to email marketing to social media - cyfe has the goods through the widget collection. I didn't expect to love the google spreadsheet integration so much - it has endless applications. Any kind of data you can push to google spreadsheet will automatically update within your cyfe dashboard - sweet! The notifications and goal capability are a nice touch as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had native integration with a few more services like callrail, webinarjam, evergreen webinar, calendly, youtube ads, SEO cockpit, brightlocal, etc. A bit more control over how the widgets are customized and viewed would also be helpful. Overall though, the experience is top notch.

I did a lot of research around reporting and analytics software. For the price, the flexibility (with CSV and google sheets files), as well as the overall value - I didn't find anyone who came close to Cyfe. I also appreciate that they are responsive to email support and seem to be improving steadily.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Cyfe review by Cilia F.
Cilia F.

"A very intuitive and easy to integrate tool"

What do you like best?

Probably the biggest advantages that Cyfe offers are that you can visualize and monitor through a single screen, integrating accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Mailchimp. It is easy to manage, so we are aware of what happens on our websites and the progress this generates for our businesses.

What do you dislike?

A little elegance in the design is the only thing that could be missing, which is strange since Cyfe is a tool that helps as a campaign on social networks, from there I can not think of another complaint, it has a pretty good service good.

I have seen very good results, I can say that is exactly what I had been looking for, and my business has been increasing since I used Cyfe.

Cyfe review by Luis A.
Luis A.

"Powerful dashboard software at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is amazing. It connects all the tools that one as a merchant would need, it allows to work with integrations for those things that do not connect automatically. You can create all the panels that are needed to connect with all the people needed, recommended.

Ā

What do you dislike?

I do not like the user interface, it's something simple and slow. Tools like datadeck are very close to what I want, but it is not at the level of this application.

It allowed us to create a working prototype of a SaaS in which we are working, without the need to create a customized reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Cyfe review by Eduardo Z.
Eduardo Z.

"A complete dashboard with many connections"

What do you like best?

ItĀ“s easy to setup a connection with FaceBook, Google. Or create your own data direct from your SQL, TXT or Google Docs. Very fast to connect. The TV function is great.

What do you dislike?

Its show the query you select and don't have a drill down option. But for the price you pay is much more you can expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With CYFE you get a dashboard with many widgets for a fraction of the price of other systems.

Multiple dashboards for different areas of the company. Sales, Marketing, Accounting, HR. I use every day to see the future bookings and monthly incomes. The SQL connections are the best, you get info directly from your systems and get visualized.

Cyfe review by Kevin L.
Kevin L.

"Easiest Analytic Tool I have Used"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. You can buy this software (for a really good price mind you), connect it easily to your current systems (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Social platforms, Salesforce), and have a clear picture of your analytics within an hour.

I was blown away by the ease of implementation and the way you can manipulate the widgets to get what you want.

What do you dislike?

If they can integrate with Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot that would be beneficial. Right now its not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration with the premier marketing automation systems will be huge

I need to have a constant pulse on the state of our PPC campaigns and traffic to our site. Pulling reports via Google Adwords, Bing Ads, or Google Analytics gives me a headache most time. Cyfe simplifies all of that with their integrations within those tools.

I have a clear picture everyday and can get in-front of roadblocks a lot quicker with Cyfe...great tool.

Cyfe review by Yolanda Q.
Yolanda Q.

"The organization that Cyfe offers me"

What do you like best?

It has excellent graphics that make my company's work dynamic, I can personalize and configure the control panels to feel more familiar with the system.

What do you dislike?

The user interface should be updated, since it is a very old version and makes it lose a bit of modernism and the style that should characterize it.

It is a good system and keeps all my data very organized which is the most important, its effectiveness is important, although not the best example of modernism.

Cyfe review by Dennis B.
Dennis B.

"Awesome visual business data dashboard helps you make the right decisions"

What do you like best?

Fast to set up , easy to use,, Important for us that it has embedded user management administration.

What do you dislike?

UI and UX could be improved.Price is really affordable but nice to have clearly defined pricing packages right from the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try and test - and you will have your Major Business Data using just One Visual Tool. Highly recommend to E-Commerce Product owners, Business owners and digital marketers at any level. Cyfe fits companies at any size: starting from idea validation checking customer discovery small landing page ( "Product Coming Soon") for the tech startups, small and medium range e-commerce retail websites, email based informational businesses, governmental institutions, NGOs, industry associations, sport clubs, alumni associations raising funds, crowd based businesses, and social media startups, media companies, to big online e-commerce platforms and global any kind of corporations. You can easily share and discuss your business visual business data with investors, managers, customers, peers, or other stakeholders. What we are enjoyed much we have built an awesome visualized and very detailed e-commerce conversion funnels for our multiple websites and each and every landing pages separately for each and every marketing channel we get traffic from. Get it and visualize and monitor your valuable business data continuously.

Cyfe helped us to monitor multiple E-commerce websites almost real time to take business decisions instantly.

Cyfe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Cyfe Dashboard to Monitor ROI"

What do you like best?

Cyfe allows you to see all of your metrics and ROI in one location. Additionally, you can set up text fields and integrate additional tools including your CRM system or landing pages.

What do you dislike?

The screen does not automatically respond to various sizes, so if you look at your dashboard on one computer and switch to another, you may have to scroll around to find all of the widgets you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option for those who are considering a live dashboard to track all of their analytics.

Cyfe allows us to create custom dashboards for our clients to utilize and track their ROI at any time, any day. They are able to track all of their marketing efforts in one place and see a clear ROI.

Cyfe review by Keely Q.
Keely Q.

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is great! I manage several FB pages and need to keep an eye on the stats to know that we're going in the right direction. I love the visual nature of the platform and how easy it is to use. Each client gets a separate dashboard which makes it clear and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

While Cyfe is great for FB and Twitter, it's lacking in functionality for LinkedIn and does not connect to Google for Business or Yelp, which would be incredibly helpful. Additionally, while having a majority of the analytics in one place is incredibly helpful, I feel like it is a bit lacking in width.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great, affordable program to help organize your analytics.

Cyfe is great because it brings a lot of data into one place, as opposed to having to go to a variety of sources to compile data. It is visual, pretty and easy to use.

Cyfe review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Use it to set up a new tab in Google Chrome"

What do you like best?

Cyfe offers something for everyone. I am using the free version and it does what I need. I've set up a separate dashboard which maintain as an advanced to-do list: I have added the following widgets: Notes (to actually note down my daily tasks), a Google spreadsheet where with my monthly to-do lists, sites I contribute to, contact details, etc., a few clock widgets to see current time in countries where my team members and clients are located, Google calendar widget, Gmail widget to see most recent emails, my Twitter mentions to see if anything needs a reply. Each time I open a new tab, I see my tiny project manager at a glance. Very productive and free!

What do you dislike?

I am not sure I can find faults with the free product that offers so much. I'd probably ask for more color themes because currently you can use only two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It offers lots of features for free: Doesn't hurt to try. I am sure you'll find some useful widgets. That's the tool that can offers something for everyone.

It makes my team and me much more productive by showing everything we are up to within one page. Keeps everyone on the same page. We have to perform so many tiny tasks every hour: it's good to have a minimal solution to keep everything organized

Cyfe review by Sharon A. D.
Sharon A. D.

"Best price and user experience for a reporting software"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is a great reporting tool that's much more attractive and easier for your clients to read than Google Analytics or RavenTools. It keeps the whole report in a one page dashboard, with the ability to scroll down for more information.

I really love all the widgets that can be added into the report - more than I had when I was using the much more expensive RavenTools.

Of course it has Google Analytics, but also can pull in reports from all the common social media profiles, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, WordPress, Google Spreadsheets, Infusionsoft, PayPal, and many more online tools and even lets you import in pictures (which I use for sharing a screenshot of their Yelp results for the month with my clients).

What do you dislike?

Resizing the widgets within the reports can be finiky. When you add in a new widget, it adds it at the top over your current data, and you have to manually drag it to where you want it added in. Also resizing the sections often gets stuck when you're trying to do precise work - resizing an inch no problem, but a 1/8 of an inch often takes multiple tries.

The + sign button in the top menu would seem to mean adding a new widget, but that's adding a new dashboard. New widgets are a picture with four squares. That doesn't make sense for common logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is limited to just 5 sections, but if you invite friends to use it and they setup accounts as well you gain an additional section for each of your friends.

Cyfe was able to help better present results to clients in a more readable, understandable format. We used to send RavenTools reports which were 20 pages long, and now it's all on one page.

Cyfe review by Zach Z.
Zach Z.

"Analyst's Use for 100+ Clients"

What do you like best?

I like how clean the interface is. It's easy to create a stat page that I can send to a client. We use them for over 100 accounts and we send them out weekly to different clients. Each client gets a monthly report that we either send the Cyfe report or a report that uses the numbers from the Cyfe report.

What do you dislike?

Instagram will have errors all the time and we have to re-load the authorization all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Stop questioning it!

We are able to show the work we do so easily for our clients so they are able to see what we are accomplishing for them. It's changing the way we do things.

All of the different Facebook numbers and stats are amazing. Incredibly helpful for us to watch the pages grow.

Cyfe review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Pretty awesome for productivity"

What do you like best?

I have to manage multiple sites and multiple social media identities (primarily social media business pages assigned to each site). It's a ton of stats to keep an eye on and many team members to monitor. Cyfe lets me create one dashboard per site where I import everything I need to track: Google Analytics widgets, social media growth stats, email inbox, notes, etc. It's a very efficient way to manage multiple online personas.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more widgets being added on a regular basis. Yes, you have the ability to add custom widgets and there are a lot of widgets already there but I'd love to see more. It would make it much easier and I'd use Cyfe for even more tasks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the freemium version first to get an idea where you'd use the full version

Multi-tasking: Today's web marketing is overwhelming. You have to monitor so many channels. Cyfe solves that problem perfectly.

Cyfe review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Amazing dashboard!"

What do you like best?

This dashboard is amazing. You can make it look like anything you want pretty much from the background to the data that you want to display. You can give the client their own login and control their view. They tie into so many other programs which is great and offer api or custom options for anything they don't offer. And their price is pretty affordable!

What do you dislike?

More integration options but they are continuing to add them so I am pleased with most of the options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and play around with creating different dashboards and using the pre-built integrations they have.

We use to create and email reports to our clients every month and that was extremely time consuming. After we created these dashboards our clients can login at anytime and see their data. We have received so much love from our clients for these dashboards. It only requires work in the beginning to set it up and then I have everything live so we don't have to spend time creating reports anymore!

Cyfe review by Amber K.
Amber K.

"Cost-Effective Analytics Platform "

What do you like best?

The ability to customize your dashboards and the number of integrations makes this tool a great option for all types of businesses.

What do you dislike?

It took us forever to find this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great cost-effective solution to all of your analytics needs. No matter what you need to measure, Cyfe can help you! And if there's an integration that they don't currently have, just email them and they'll help you figure out what to do about it.

We are able to track all analytics for all of our clients in one place. We've even set up separate dashboards for each client to view on their end.

Cyfe review by Anat H.
Anat H.

"Cyfe Social Media Monitoring Review"

What do you like best?

I love it that I can add the various Social Media platforms I am monitoring all into one place and I can go one by one to view all the analytics. Furthermore, I can add campaigns I'm running and don't need to sign into any social media account to view it separately. One stop shop :)

What do you dislike?

I am happy with the current service and don't have anything that comes to mind that I dislike.

We are able to analyze our Social Media Marketing efforts in one centralized dashboard. It has helped me create weekly reports on the health of our accounts.

Cyfe review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Cyfe helped our reporting for clients become interactive and customizable."

What do you like best?

Cyfe had the ability to send a link of a report to a client in which they can adjust date ranges, use the interactive reports to see spikes or trends and had a very dependable interface. The widgets offered more performance metrics based on our choice of reporting. Our team was easily able to link, use and create reports with Cyfe. Linking to our additional platforms was very easy, as well.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I did not like was the PDF download feature. The clients did not like being sent a link to find their report, either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for interactive reporting! Our clients enjoyed the digital reporting with the ability to change date ranges, view performance on a graph for whichever day they choose as well as the ability to place additional widgets for more information.

As a company, we enjoyed the interactive interface but that ultimately raised more questions from clients regarding details in their performance. Each of our team members were able to link multiple accounts with no issues.

Cyfe review by User in Design
User in Design

"not very actionable information"

What do you like best?

I love that the free version gives you plenty of widgets to still utilize the program. It has been a nice tool to quickly show my boss that there is a positive change with our new social media efforts. It is nice being able to move my curser over a graph line and see a vertical line marking the points on each metric.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the dark background with neon bright graph colors. I find it pretty overwhelming and difficult to focus on the lines. it seems there is more contrast between the background and lines then between the lines themselves (it wasn't until writing this review that I noticed the little tool that let me switch to a lighter mode... I personally think this should be the default). I also don't feel like that I am getting much actionable insights from the information provided on the dashboard. its very surface level.

I am trying to improve the company I work at's online presence through active social media and updated web SEO.

Cyfe review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"Visualize all of your important data quickly"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is easy, has tons of integrated vendors, and linked arms with Zappier to compensate for integrations that they couldn't secure. The ease of setting up multiple dashboards that allow you to visualize your data quickly is a huge benefit. We track our live video stream views, our website analytics, all of our social media interactions and form submissions on a daily basis. It was by far the highest quality product we could find, no mater the price point!

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirky things with how it displays, the data display options are cumbersome to sort in able to find the ones that help you accurately display the data correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a visualization dashboard and are really looking to be wise with the budget you have, Cyfe is simple, priced perfectly and the support teams are very responsive. I would recommend Cyfe to anyone!

We needed a solution to show leadership where the highest ROI in our website and social media platforms were coming from. Instead of sending an excel spreadsheet full of numbers that can't convey trends, we were able to utilize Cyfe to visualize and show leadership those high/lows and trends.

Cyfe review by KJ P.
KJ P.

"A really super affordable dashboard that integrates with many many services"

What do you like best?

Amazing price and integrates with an unbelievable number of web services and APIs. You can setup dashboards very quickly and there's very little limitation on the plan for less than $200/ yr. Similar services charge more than $200/ mo. Great, great value.

What do you dislike?

Limited flexibility. Couldn't get the exact data that I needed. Limited features for managing users and roles. White labeling is OK at best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The support is great, the product is a bargain. Unbelievable price.

Creating marketing dashboards and for managing KPIs and reporting.

Cyfe review by Michele R.
Michele R.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It's intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the reports looked better or were more customizable.

Showing results to clients.

The dashboards make it easy to show others the results of efforts.

Cyfe review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"I've been using Cyfe for about a year now."

What do you like best?

Cyfe is a great tool that gives you an at a glance view of all of your data in one place that ties in very easily with most any network. With a few clicks you can setup a very rudimentary dashboard for the pages you manage. Cyfe's greatest strength is is the built in functionally that allows you to recreate widgets and dashboards for all your accounts.

What do you dislike?

The insights that you can gain from Cyfe data is very basic at best. While it's great for quickly glancing at your metrics in the end it's difficult to delve deeper than your basic vanity metrics. It would be helpful to be able to use the data in a manner that allows you to calculate less common metrics for say Facebook or Twitter while maintaining connectivity to the timeframe functionality in Cyfe. This can be achieved with custom CSV files and Google Spreadsheets but it's less reliable as you cannot cycle through the timeframe of the data.

Finally, the visuals on Cyfe leave something to be desired. A built-in functionality that allows you to customize colors would help tremendously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right and it's a helpful tool to keep in your arsenal.

Cyfe allows you to quickly create dashboard reports that you can use in exportable PDF with white labeling per account. In the end, we use this tool to compare our custom report metrics to verify accuracy. In the end, this tool is priced right and can be a helpful reference tool.

Cyfe review by User in Higher Education

"Cyfe Review (Higher Ed)"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is great because of the all-in-one feature, which allows us to easily monitor all of our data from one place. It also has pre-built widgets and realtime reports which are helpful. You can also get historical data which is good if you forget to create a report on the 1st of the month (like I sometimes do), and can put TV mode on, which allows for us to create a dashboard, which comes in handy with the residence hall flatscreens. It is also FREE which is huge.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't dislike anything. The platform is great, and even if you get the premium version, it's only $19 per month (or $14 if you pay for the whole year).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out Cyfe. It's worked great for me in the past and the free version of it is pretty useful.

This helps us monitor all of our social media outlets in one place, which is great for interns, we can set everything up for them and have them pull custom reports. Since you can share dashboards, it's also helpful to share with our team easily.

Cyfe review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"Ability to combine multiple analytics accounts for a comprehensive dashboard"

What do you like best?

Cyfe filled a specific need for a comprehensive dashboard across multiple PPC accounts. Using an anlytics platform got us the data, but combining required spreadsheets, exports and formulas. It was labor intensive. Enter Cyfe. I was able to easily integrate the analytics accounts and set the dashboard parameters based on client reporting needs

What do you dislike?

The ability to tweak the charts and dashboards to what I need is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of utilizing multiple dashboards across multiple accounts, Cyfe makes integration simple and consolidates data for easy consumption

Combined reporting dashboards

Cyfe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Cyfe is on the right track"

What do you like best?

Cyfe is a great business dashboard which I use to create marketing dashboards for our clients. It is extremely easy to use and cost effective. It makes for easy reporting of key marketing metrics for both clients, and the agency team.

What do you dislike?

There are two key areas for improvement.

1. Additional apps: while there are many integrations already available, I would love to see more marketing tools added such as Sizmek and programmatic buying exchanges

2. Look and feel: It would be nice to have more dashboard templates to choose from. Also it would be nice if we could edit the widgets more. I.e. it would be nice to be able to add custom start dates for the marketing widgets, and if the Google docs table widget was a lot more customisable (almost like a mini excel would be nice, or a direct import from Google)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's the best and most cost effective dashboard out there!

The key business problem which Cyfe solves is reporting. It makes for ease of reporting which saves time and money.

Cyfe review by Administrator

"Sleek, Elegant, Actionable"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to visually see and analyze marketing efforts on the fly in one tab is not only convenient, but a time saver. It has completely streamlined the way in which information is gathered and acted upon.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the API hooks don't update, but more often than not it's a permissions issue on the other end and not due to Cyfe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cyfe offers full functionality up to five widgets. It is the perfect try-before-you-buy opportunity.

Not going from dashboard to dashboard and login to login has streamlined workflow, saving time and therefore enabling efforts to be focused on new campaigns, creative, and optimizing existing campaigns.

Cyfe review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"The ONLY Analytics Software You'll Need"

What do you like best?

Provides Indepth analytics that allows you to connect a handful of online software and social media accounts. Price is unbeatable!

What do you dislike?

Would prefer some templates for layouts. Also, a better way to export pdfs so that it properly fits on letter size paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you are taking full advantage of the software as there are a lot of widgets you can connect.

A one-stop shop to track analytic trends for various clients.

Cyfe review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Social Media Report Tool"

What do you like best?

You can have as many social profiles for reporting as you want by one fixed price per month.

What do you dislike?

Cyfe doesn't have clear integration with other tools like Uptime Robot or Pingdom Tools for uptime reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for analytics and reporting for brands and customers for a fixed price.

Social Media Reporting for brands and customers.

Cyfe review by Dick F.
Dick F.

"Good service, has a little more to do"

What do you like best?

Easy to create reporting dashboards for distribution or providing clients with their own login instance to view their own statistics.

What do you dislike?

Some social media channel APIs either don't function correctly or are nonexistent with the product.

We provide all of our clients with monthly dashboard reporting. Cyfe brings the automation to that process.

Cyfe review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Amazing analytics, Simple + Easy to use program. "

What do you like best?

As the title suggests - It has amazing analytics and it's simple + clean. I love that it's easy to use and not hard to understand.

What do you dislike?

Going through the process to manually put in over 10+ practices / different platforms can get stagnant. If there was an easier way to upload it, that would be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely play with it, and make sure that you get curious about what is offered, etc.

Definitely tracking analytics and figuring out where we were to where we are now.

Cyfe review by Raphael C.
Raphael C.

"Expert user, probably pushed the limit of this platform a lot"

What do you like best?

What I like the most are the custom Widgets. The standard widgets for Google Analytics are good, but for any real deal Analyst, I find the customization of request too beginner. We built under this a platform to display through iFrames other data directly pulled and formatted to our need via the Google Analytics API. The User Interface is pretty solid, the dark vs. light theme is cool. I Love the display on TV feature as well as the password protected share link.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes is very slow to load. The user management definitively needs improving. An email address can't have more than one client access unless i give edit rights. This is just not acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take this tool for what it is worth and remember what you pay for it. The sales manager for Cyfe is the nicest person in the dashboard industry and responds quickly to all requests. Awesome for beginners, good for the pros with some development behind it. Only low point is the speed.

This tool allows me to diaplay in presentations a data dashboard. The monthly or weekly meetings are always made using this platform and the tool it posses along with the added horse power we included under the hood.

Cyfe review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Good to see stats in one place"

What do you like best?

Great, we use it to display our company statistics in our lobby for all staff to see.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that we dislike about cyfe it has been a really handy tool for our company.

We can see what is happening in our business that is web based in real time.

Cyfe review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Pretty good solution for dashboards & analytics"

What do you like best?

It's free, flexible and very easy to use. I had my first dashboard set up with data from three different sources within a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

There are limits to what your dashboard can show you. For example, not all data points are available, and what's there can't be drilled into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about it, just go ahead and try it out. It takes almost no investment of time or money.

If you're looking at analytics in a few different places (checking Google Analytics, then checking Twitter analytics, then checking Facebook analytics, etc.) this can bring them all into one place, with some limitations of course.

Cyfe review by Dustin B.
Dustin B.

"The Solution I Searched For"

What do you like best?

It's light and easy to use, but powerful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's been exactly what we were looking for. They're continuing to add integrations so it's only getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's easy, functional, and very inexpensive.

Analytics presentation to clients. It's made reporting on analytics to our clients much easier and more convenient without paying an arm and a leg!

Cyfe review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Customize-able reporting tool"

What do you like best?

Cyfe can easily be customized to fit the needs of our clients. Love that it's one fee with unlimited users and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Not the best looking UI or presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have taken my feedback and added features that are helpful.

Giving a good and easy to understand dashboard fokr our clients.

Learning about Cyfe?

* We monitor all Cyfe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.