D&B Workbench Data Optimizer

Strategically profile your ideal buyers, accurately target your customers and optimize your demand generation engine with better data.

Work for D&B Workbench Data Optimizer?

Learning about D&B Workbench?

D&B Workbench Data Optimizer Reviews

Ask D&B Workbench a Question
Showing 21 D&B Workbench reviews
D&B Workbench review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Great way to source contacts"

What do you like best?

D&B is making the Netprospex solution better and giving more valuable and accurate information for marketing and sales to use. Also need to mention that their customer service is fantastic. If you don't have enough time to pull a list, send them what you want and they will do it for you.

What do you dislike?

The preview function and opt out of contacts you don't want is horrible. Previous versions of this solution allowed you to uncheck the contacts that you don't want. Doesn't seem like this is capable anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solution is pretty good to use when you need to target specific titles and organizations with your email campaigns. Data accuracy seems to be pretty good, but the biggest draw back is being to unselect people/titles/companies that you don't want. However, their customer service is spectacular. They will pull all lists for you, as long as you give them what you are looking for. They turn it around in 24-48 hours when necessary.

allows you to source more contacts at companies to help your with e-mail campaigns to help drive sales opportunities.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about D&B Workbench Data Optimizer
D&B Workbench review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Good Data = Good Marketing = Good Customers"

What do you like best?

NetProspex is responsive, they have great data, and they always deliver on time.

What do you dislike?

So far my only "wish" is that they had a few more advanced search features so that we could segment a bit tighter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest recommendation that I have is to do the training, get to know your account manager, allow NetProspex to pull a few lists for you to help you get started. The WorkBench tool is fantastic, but there are some subtle tricks to it that are important for you to know as you assemble lists.

We are selling a relationship insights platform to sales leaders that helps them uncover information about key accounts across their teams. This frees up sales people to sell more, faster, and frees up the enterprise to service customers with more accurate data.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

D&B Workbench review by Colleen R.
Colleen R.

"User-Friendly Platform with Great Results"

What do you like best?

Workbench is a great self-service platform. It makes our data cleanse process quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Data can be complicated but the team at Netprospex is so helpful! We work with several other database vendors and they are by far my favorite!

Appending missing lead data and email deliverability. We try to run our database through once/quarter and have noticed so many duplicates and invalid emails that may have otherwise gone unnoticed.

"NetProspex Experience"

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly UI and an extremely easy learning curve. The email deliverability information has been great too!

What do you dislike?

Having to add all of the different data points that I want to enrich for every upload is less than ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their Support and Customer Success team has been second to none. Always quick to respond and very helpful. They also seem to be going in the right direction based on the product roadmap we've heard about.

Email deliverability has been the first problem that NetProspex has solved for us. Next, we'll utilize the enrich and append data to update our database.

D&B Workbench review by John R.
John R.

"Marketo Integration = Piece of Cake"

What do you like best?

Our account team at Netprospex has given us a genuinely great experience. From scoping out a package that worked for our organization, through working with us on implementation, support, and the ins and outs of the Marketo Integration, we feel we have found a good partner as we look to fill/clean out our database.

What do you dislike?

Phone numbers tend to have a better accuracy rate than emails, which isn't a huge deal for us given we do heavy phone prospecting. Being able to exchange bad contacts is a definite plus, so in the long-term, we will get the value we are looking for out of our package. We would like to see email bounce rates go down in the short term though and are actively working with our account team to find the root of the issue.

We use Netprospex to clean our existing database, enrich form fill opt-in contacts with deeper data (via the Marketo webhook), and pull net new leads. Three business problems in one package that integrates with our Marketo platform. All round value here.

D&B Workbench review by Neal B.
Neal B.

"Great service from my account manager, great turn around times."

What do you like best?

The interaction with NetProspex staff is friendly but professional and quick. I can't fault the delivery of our account manager Devin who always gets the job done and at a blisteringly quick pace which puts some UK providers to shame. NetProspex seem open to working with us to integrate our proprietary targeting solution into theirs to streamline purchase and use.

What do you dislike?

As with every data provider I've ever used, could have a better hit rate against the target list. The data we've use has had mixed results and There really isn't a lot not to like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test and see for yourself.

We have designed and implemented a targeting system for companies we think will be interested in our product. Our go to market issue was finding individuals with the right role at those companies, email and phone numbers for them to start to engage in conversation.

D&B Workbench review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Data Cleansing Tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive, great account managers. They provided as many free training as possible for you to understand how to use their system. Phenomenal service!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any features that I did not like because it provided all the tools we needed which is to clean up our customer database as clean as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to cleanse your customers' database. They have great customer support team.

Data cleansing of our customers and prospects. They can also append our prospects contact info. if they are missing. They tell us the risk and deliver-ability of our e-mail campaign so we can prevent high e-mail bounce rates.

"Manager, Customer Success"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the quality of the data.

What do you dislike?

The match & append rate is good but would like to see a higher match rate or set priority on the match data such as must match email and phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely compare this product to your current system. Even if you were not considering a change, you will be glad you tried it. It will show you what you may be missing with your current provider.

Solving for quality data and have been able to get a good start using this product.

D&B Workbench review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"A great partner for improving our database"

What do you like best?

Every person I've worked with at NetProspex has demonstrated a sincere desire to get my company the best possible deliverable and to truly improve our company's processes when it comes to our contact database. So far, we have primarily worked to cleanse our existing database segments, and I am thrilled with the time the team has taken to help me establish the best possible cleanse and enrich options as well as to understand how to measure beginning and ending data quality and confidence levels. I feel like NetProspex truly cares about improving my company's database long after getting paid for their work.

What do you dislike?

My company serves a very niche industry (public safety and law enforcement), and the titles and job roles we target are equally niche. After our first attempt at acquiring new contacts from the NetProspex database, I found that the results were too broad and not targeted enough for our industry. However, after voicing my concern, the team surprised me by digging deep to better understand our industry and match our targeted titles, and after the work we've done, I'm now much more confident that I can trust new contact deliverables. It just took both parties digging in, but it was worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to understand how you want your database organized and how you want to segment it. Spend time with the folks at NetProspex to set up your Cleanse & Enrich options correctly from the beginning, and follow through on your end with updating your database.

Our primary goal with NetProspex is cleansing our existing database to weed out bad/old emails and improve the ability to segment our email marketing efforts. Any new contacts acquired that fit our industry are a plus!

D&B Workbench review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Awesome team to work with!"

What do you like best?

The NetProspex team provides top-notch customer service. Every member of the team I've worked with has shown a true desire to help my company succeed! I also like their integration with Marketo and thought it was pretty easy to set up the webhook.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems pulling a new contact list from their portal - partly because I had very specific search criteria which required me to upload spreadsheets that define those criteria. However, I was able to get the issue resolved with help from a customer service rep (who had no problem with me directly calling or emailing her - super helpful).

We were working with very old and outdated data in our CRM system. Since working with NetProspex, all key metrics (such as email deliverability and conversion rate) have markedly improved.

D&B Workbench review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"Great product, great team"

What do you like best?

I have not had a great experience with companies like Netprospex. Lists were beyond bad, people did not follow-up or even want to talk to you, you had to fight to get what you originally contracted. I did not have my hopes up - though I was pleasantly surprised throughout the negotiation - timely, always asked to offer additional value. OK, I thought, now that they got me I'm going to see what they are really like. What a fantastic surprise. They were all the things they were during the negotiation and more. The data has been some of the best data I have seen, their data cleansing services immediately added value, and their team has been absolutely fantastic to work with. I really could not have found a better partner to our business. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for data cleaning or list acquisition. Their data cleansing product is easy to use. Their social validation and call center work on the lists has definitely paid off.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a complaint. We had a l little back and forth to set up fields appropriately in Marketo using their data, but it was all completely manageable.

Extending lists of contacts in corporate finance; cleaning up data we currently own.

We now have a much stronger email marketing program - the enrichment from Netprospex allows us to do proper segmentation. As a result we can deliver against our programs with more focused leads in a shorter timeline.

D&B Workbench review by User in Information Technology and Services

"NetProspex is your one stop contact data management shop"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a one stop shop company who can not only clean your data, verify your data, and append your data, but also sell you net new, fresh contact date to feed your marketing or sales operations. Has two separate parts, one directed at sales individuals, and the other, directed at marketing individuals. The marketing relate piece seems to be much stronger and should be a big focus for the company moving forward as its more appealing looking and the UI is nicer than some competitors ive used.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pricing model. When we last worked with them, the pricing per contact was much higher than competitors, but the data is of high quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The contact data is much better than some other sources we have used, but it is not perfect.

We are solving two main problems with this technology. Mainly, we had an issue with many duplicated and old records in our email database, which was slowing us down and costing us money. Also, our sales reps can spend more time selling, and less time prospecting as we can generate large call lists.

D&B Workbench review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Great people, great technology"

What do you like best?

The people are great to work with. They've given us the tools we need but have also walked us through various ways to solve the problems, sometimes using those tools and sometimes offering coaching.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more complex issues between Marketo and Salesforce, removing contacts but keeping track of our metrics, we need to figure that out. But that's on our side and not reflective of their performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an expert on your side who knows what she wants to do with the data you get from NetProspex. They can't and shouldn't be the ones to do that, but it's difficult to solve without that expertise.

Cleaning up old data, enhancing good data with more and clean info.

D&B Workbench review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to Work With"

What do you like best?

The team is great to work with and was very helpful in setting up our database's cleanup - so far the only significant way we've used their services. The process is very manual in nature - mapping fields, deciding which to enrich vs. which to leave alone, which to trust vs. those to validate with sales - and the NetProspex team made it extremely organized and manageable, leading to a very quick and successful implementation. We were able to enrich quite a bit of our database and although we're still in the process of validating the data's accuracy, so far so good. We feel confident enough that we're now in the process of integrating their Marketo connector as well.

What do you dislike?

Being a tech company, we could have used additional intelligence on technologies used by the provided accounts. We got some, and it seems accurate, but for a relatively low % of the database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far we have used NetProspex for a one-time database cleanup vs. some other common use cases. Specific to it - NetProspex provides a lot of good data, perhaps too much if you don't make sense of it. Make sure to take a good amount of time to think through what data would be useful, how it maps to your existing model, what data you completely trust vs. that for the sales team to validate, etc. Most importantly, we (marketing, who implemented the solution) are in very close touch with sales in regards to the data quality.

Enrich existing large database for better sales prospecting and email nurture targeting.

D&B Workbench review by Danielle S.
Danielle S.

"Marketing Operations "

What do you like best?

I like the customer dashboard. Ease of setup

What do you dislike?

More financial institutions info. Would love alerts

We are spending more time marketing to the right buyer

D&B Workbench review by Administrator

"Good, solid product"

What do you like best?

The amount of leads we get are great. Good

What do you dislike?

A lot of leads don't know workday. But we are working on this. But the data we get from d&b is strong

Increasing database.

D&B Workbench review by User in Computer Software

"Poor data and horrible response rates on email campaigns "

What do you like best?

Easy to search and export data. They also credit for any emails that bounce. That's about it.

What do you dislike?

The data is suspect to say the least. I ran countless campaigns against NetProspex leads, and RARELY got a response. I sent webinar invites, free trial promotions, white paper offers, you name it. Hardly anyone ever opened my email, much less clicked a link. This is probably why NetProspex offers a refund for any emails that bounce. The reality is, 3rd party lead list providers are a dying breed. The individuals in these databases are getting spammed over and over and over again, so your chances of actually getting through to them and getting them to respond are literally ZERO.

Also - base pricing of $1.00 per credit/lead is absolutely ridiculous. If you pay $1.00 per lead from any 3rd party list provider for totally unqualified leads, you need to have your head examined! If you have no other option and have to work with these guys, negotiate the price per lead down! I wouldn't pay more than $0.30-$0.40 per lead/credit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your time or money. You will not see a positive ROI.

D&B Workbench review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Poor quality data with little to no support"

What do you like best?

The ability to download as many or as few contacts as you wish, on a pay-as-you-go basis.

What do you dislike?

The data we did purchase was often so poor that we couldn't use it. Once we did a data pull for a client, validated it ourselves by calling the contacts, and found a 2% accuracy rate!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful and be sure to validate the data yourself.

Searching for new, accurate contact information for our own campaigns and those of clients. We've realized little to no benefits.

D&B Workbench review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Great connector with Marketo"

What do you like best?

Set up was a breeze and only took a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Would like a bit more insight into what has been processed (what they were able to match and unable to match)

We are able to keep forms short and still get a rich data profile on people interacting with our company online.

D&B Workbench review by Executive Sponsor in Publishing
Executive Sponsor in Publishing

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The workbench tool is great for managing your data projects.

What do you dislike?

Would like a better match rate for contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool

We are normalizing and enriching data!

D&B Workbench review by Eugene C.
Eugene C.

"Promising source of clean prospect contact information "

What do you like best?

It's easy to search for contacts in their database. Although they have limited contacts in my industry (healthcare, life sciences), it's obvious that the contact information is detailed and high-quality. Additionally, it's easy to 'trade contacts' so that I can acquire them for no additional cost! The search can be immediately done via their website to see what they have.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had more in my industry; they could have a better UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're hunting for specific prospects and contact information, this can be a promising place to start. I have my sales and marketing team evaluating this to acquire contacts from this source. They have specific datamining projects that are sent out to their clients in addition to their online database

Learning about D&B Workbench Data Optimizer?

* We monitor all D&B Workbench Data Optimizer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.