Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

DaCast

4.7
(3 reviews)

DaCast is a simple yet flexible solution for how to stream live video on a website. The live stream hosting platform is designed with a streaming as a service approach. DaCast gives professional tools and utilities through cloud computing. It uses Akamai content delivery network to reach worldwide audiences.

Work for DaCast?

Learning about DaCast?

DaCast Reviews

Ask DaCast a Question
Showing 3 DaCast reviews
DaCast review by nathan C.
nathan C.

"best Video Streaming CDN"

What do you like best?

I've troubled a lot with Streaming in the platform especially with ive streaming and used tons of services in the past. I've to say dacast is one of the best streaming services out there. of all the features in dacast the social sharing is the most helpful tool for me which help me stream the video live to facebook. the software integrates well with webcams as well as digital camera's. paywall integration is another great feature in dacst that lets you create a pay per view layer and create unique user logins to access the content. its also very easy to embed the HTML player to the websites and dacast doesn't show any ads unlike many other services out there. the pricing is also cheap when it comes to dacast and the monthly plan starts at just $19. the customer service is absolutely great and they are online 24/7 to help you out with the questions. there are tons of options available after uploading the videos. you can set your own privacy settings and closed captions according to your need.they also offer a free trial to try their service before paying for it.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the uploading freezes and frequent failures happen while uploading large files through the browser. the interface isn't really appealing comping with other similar services out there. analytics of the video needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the best CDN out there for the price, i highly recommend you to take their free trial.

dacast helps me to stream videos privately. its one of the best video streaming CDN's.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DaCast
DaCast review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Great service at a good price! "

What do you like best?

I'm part of the digital marketing department in my company and am responsible for managing our live video campaigns. I already had basic knowledge of live streaming before discovering DaCast i.e. encoders, software, web players etc. But by no means am I an industry pro. DaCast made it so easy to set up my account and learn how to use their service. Most of the questions or confusions I had could be found on their support site, but whenever I needed immediate assistance, they were able to help me in a timely and friendly manner. The starting price is EXCELLENT and even with that package you're still getting valuable features and great customer support.

What do you dislike?

We've been using DaCast for almost a month now and haven't encountered any issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their level of service can't be beat. Sign up for their free trial and you can see for yourself.

A few: 1) helping us reach and expand our online audience 2). from a branding standpoint, we love that DaCast offers a white label player so we can customize and brand with our watermarks and logos. 3). AFFORDABLE PRICE

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

DaCast review by GV B.
GV B.

"Easy to use with a very helping support team!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity is the key! Dacast platform is very well made so that I could stream easily - I am a beginner. Their support team was very helpful every time I needed them. They are real people that can help you with many things (I even got to talk with an engineer).

The price is correct for my use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I have been using it for around 5 months now and I have not seen any flaw - yet !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never hesitate to ask them for help.

Dacast allows me to stream my events easily, at an affordable price with minimum efforts, giving me access to a bigger audience!

Learning about DaCast?

* We monitor all DaCast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
DaCast