Dasheroo

3.1

Organize, make sense of & take action on all your important business metrics from one place... Dasheroo! The best part? It's Free!

Work for Dasheroo?

Learning about Dasheroo?

Dasheroo Reviews

Ask Dasheroo a Question
Showing 8 Dasheroo reviews
Dasheroo review by Tracey M.
Tracey M.

"Dasheroo is a clever way to bring all your social media stats into the one place"

What do you like best?

When I discovered dasheroo I was looking for a single piece of cloud based software to bring all my social media stats into one place where they can be customised and look great to produce a variety of reports for different stakeholders. This I found in Dasheroo. I also like the alerts and the mashups enabling you to be made aware of both good and bad things happening to you on social and to compare cross-social metrics.

What do you dislike?

Dasheroo does have some limitations in regards to the number of different dashboards you can create and the number of graphs etc you can put on it. If you want the same chart put on three different dashboards it is counted as three charts towards your limit, which I don't especially appreciate. It is also quite expensive for a medium size business and has been a bit slow in introducing new integrations and information for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product but I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

When I discovered dasheroo I was looking for a single piece of cloud-based software to bring all my social media stats into one place where they can be customised and look great to produce a variety of reports for different stakeholders. Dasheroo solved this problem and we have significantly cut down on the number of hours and tools required to bring this information together under a single umbrella.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dasheroo
Dasheroo review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Elegant and Affordable Dashboard Solution"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very attractive and intuitive and, unlike other solutions in this category, the price is within the reach of most small businesses. The support is also excellent and they're very open to suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Many of the metrics are updated hourly, but some (notably Google Analytics) are only updated every six hours. It's not a big deal in my case as I signed up for Dasheroo to have a quick and convenient way to keep track of business trends, and I don't expect real-time data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dasheroo offers a free plan that allows you to create one dashboard and up to four insights. I recommend using this to evaluate Dashboard before moving to one of the paid plans.

Using Dasheroo is helping me keep tabs on the success of marketing campaigns. It has also helped me easily identify which posts and video content are most popular.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Dasheroo review by User in Internet

"Simple and Easy Cost Effective Dashboard"

What do you like best?

It's a quick and simple way to monitor most of your marketing initiatives at a glance. The dashboards are easy to put together and their templates are easy to use and visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could integrate more into our dashboards for more insights and added analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a perfect and affordable tool for creating simple dashboards.

With a limited number of team members, finding the time to analyze and evaluate marketing initiatives started to take a toll. Dasheroo allows us to get the metrics we need quickly to monitor trends and to remain agile with our campaigns.

Dasheroo review by Hafiz Akbar L.
Hafiz Akbar L.

"Complete analytic report for all your important business apps."

What do you like best?

I like that Dasheroo offers all major analytic report for my business, not only social media but more. One in one!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about Dasheroo so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should give it a try. You will sure get the benefit from it.

I can have all important social media reports for several brands in one dashboard. It's easy to read the analyti report. The user interface is quite sleek.

Dasheroo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Not happy with Dasheroo"

What do you like best?

I loved how you could set up a dash board that aligned with the KPIs your clients requested. It was easy and simple to implement and allowed my team to quickly access information on a moment by moment basis.

What do you dislike?

Stop using Dasheroo due to data differed from Google Analytics and FB insights. Therefore we stopped using Dasheroo and went directly to source for data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dasheroo is great if you want a quick glance of your data and you are not too considered with the quality of data.

The problem that we tried to solve was creating a dash board where we can quickly look at client KPIs and provide a simple report. The benefits were never realized due to the data was incorrect.

Dasheroo review by Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

"Very responsive, but some bugs"

What do you like best?

Visual and easy to understand dashboards

What do you dislike?

Lots of bugs - every month brought problems.

We are an agency with many clients. Looking for simple and easy to understand dashboards for our clients, executive teams to understand at a glance. We also needed a provider that integrated into Hubspot which Dasheroo did.

Dasheroo review by Krishna P.
Krishna P.

"excellent for keeping track of different activities"

What do you like best?

simple interface which helps you to setup quick great usage

What do you dislike?

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it more

key reports .. no opening of excel sheets

Dasheroo review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"excellent for keeping track for multiple dashboards"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the product and the general scope of things.

What do you dislike?

Few things are not incorporated such as automated dashboard flows.

Integrating multiple dashboards and reports into one single window.

Learning about Dasheroo?

* We monitor all Dasheroo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.