Dashlane Business

Solve the password problem & secure your data with Dashlane for Business

Work for Dashlane Business?
Lastpass  pricing   2x

Learning about Dashlane?

Dashlane Business Reviews

Ask Dashlane a Question
Showing 28 Dashlane reviews
Dashlane review by <span>Ben S.</span>
Ben S.

Changes the game for password management

What do you like best?

You cannot beat the secure password sharing with individuals and groups, and the ability to grant privileges.

What do you dislike?

The auto-fill functionality is accurate 99% of the time. But on a few websites I visit, it struggles -- this could be due to scripting on the site and the way it's set up though. Also, would be nice to be able to store passwords for non-www based systems. Dashlane won't let you store a password unless there's a legitimate website address associated with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version and see for yourself how great this app is.

Password management. We had passwords to dozens of websites scattered all around. Dashlane has allowed us to *securely* centralize these, and has relieved the burden of remembering complex passwords. I love the fact that I can access both my personal passwords and my business passwords through the same account. Sharing passwords is a breeze. Obviously the folks at Dashlane have put a lot of effort into user testing / UX -- it's just a pleasure to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dashlane Business
Dashlane review by <span>Benjamin B.</span>
Benjamin B.

Peace of Mind in an Insecure Online World

What do you like best?

Dashlane has brought sanity to my business workflow. Never again do I have to "remember" a quick password or login information that I create for client sites. Dashlane not only creates an incredibly secure (and un-rememberable) password but also stores it for me with a click of a button. Then when I'm ready to bring the client into the setup, Dashlane makes it a breeze for me to share that password and login information to the client without my need of surrendering the security of the password.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were a better Chromebook solution but for now the Android app on chromebook and the web-based access work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dashlane has been doing one thing and one thing extremely well. They are making security easier to everyone on the internet.

One of the struggles I've encountered in business is falling into the trap of thinking I have a super secure password that I've memorized and then use it on all the sites that need a quick password. Dashlane not only eliminates that "crutch" but has a useful "Dashboard" that tells me how my security score is doing, how many sites share the same password, how many passwords are bad passwords, and even alerts me to when a site (like Target or Yahoo) gets hacked and reminds me to change the password. Dashlane Business has solved the problem of being a guiding light of trying to help me get better and more secure with my online presence.

What Password Manager solution do you use?

Dashlane review by <span>Marco C.</span>
Marco C.

Go-to solution for your password management

What do you like best?

I especially like the integration between Dashlane and the browser (Chrome), both on desktop and on mobile. Centralizing all my password makes my life much easier. The interface is very clean and usable, the password generator and the auditing tool also work well.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Firefox causes crashes (apparently not due to Dashlane, but still an issue). On Windows, you might experience occasional hiccups. It seems that the desktop application consumes quite a lot of resources. Sometimes, you need to refresh the page in order to trigger the wizard. Not sure why this happens. Speed of the dashboard might be better, though. Some way of batch editing accounts would be a plus, but I understand this might undermine the security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several solutions available, but we think Dashlane is one of the most usable.

I don't need to remember my passwords anymore. I think a password manager is an absolut must-have for any businessman.

Dashlane review by <span>Mike G.</span>
Mike G.

Great Password Manager for Mac User

What do you like best?

Dashlane is a wonderful software that I can use to manage all of my different passwords and have access to them on my Mac and iPhone. Never again will I need to go through the process of changing a password that I have forgotten...because with Dashlane, I've got all my passwords in one area.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall is the cost of the premium Dashlane subscription. I'm not a fan of subscriptions....I would be way more apt to purchase an app at a premium than to pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to help manage your passwords, Dashlane could be the one. Give it a shot and see if it can help you like it helped me!

Being able to keep track of all my passwords has been a huge benefit. I group them by personal and work to help me organize them even better.

Dashlane review by <span>Alexander P.</span>
Alexander P.

Definitely a 'Must Have'!

What do you like best?

The plugins are built well and easily added to all major browsers. The Software itself is excellent and offers great sharing options as well as Two Factor Authentication. It can be organized to your heart's content and works seamlessly across all devices. This software has literally changed my life!

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy for a while when web pages make changes to how you enter passwords on their sites. They are pretty good at keeping up with updates but sometimes even after notifying Dashlane about a problem with a login, it can be a bit before they are able to get it remedied. Pop up forms can be a little problematic as well at times but they are improving compatibility all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when sharing passwords with others to set the correct permissions. Other than that, just enjoy not having to remember ten million passwords any longer!

Running an ecommerce business with many other users creates a mess of logins that all need to be shared and organized. This allows for multiple levels of sharing and access to each other's logins without needing to share the actual password itself.

Dashlane review by <span>Barbara Billiot S.</span>
Barbara Billiot S.

Confidence in Security

What do you like best?

As the managing partner of a law firm, security for our clients' files is a top priority. Dashlane gives us the security we need, especially with the alerts to change our passwords when there is a breach, the passwords are too easy, or the same passwords are being used over and over again. I love the feature allowing users to share use of passwords without disclosing the actual password. The secure payment option and saving receipts is a big timesaver as well. As a person with a master's degree in Technology and having worked as a programmer, I have been know to find the bugs in software -- basically, if it can be broken, I tend to break it. I have never broken Dashlane.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's amazing and reliable. The amount of time I save using Dashlane means a lot more billable hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it!

Protecting confidential client files and managing employee passwords over several devices and software applications. Dashlane does it all for me!

Learning about Dashlane Business?

* We monitor all Dashlane Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.