DashThis

DashThis is a digital marketing solution designed to provide easy-to-use and attractive dashboard tool so that marketers can stop wasting time gathering data, and instead do what they do best: make decisions based on that data.

Work for DashThis?

Learning about DashThis?

Compare DashThis to Similar Solutions

DashThis Reviews

Ask DashThis a Question
Showing 28 DashThis reviews
DashThis review by <span>Vicki L.</span>
Vicki L.

"A practical tool for beautiful reports"

What do you like best?

I love the beautiful reports it outputs and the fact that it integrates with most of the services we and our clients use.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated with more services because I find myself having to do workarounds for a few of them. Still, it saves me a lot of time when pulling monthly reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product! I read through some support articles before getting started. I thought I knew everything and ended up wasting time because I didn't realize you could clone reports. There are only 2 real weaknesses I see -- you can't display multiple Google Analytics accounts in one report (if you do, it aggregates all the data) and there are a few things they don't integrate with yet (like Vimeo and a few others). There are workaround,s though, since you can always upload your own image or spreadsheet. And I still think it's very easy to use and better than similar products I've seen!

UPDATE: Great news on two fronts! First, a representative from DashThis saw this review and contacted me to help clarify my concerns. Excellent, proactive customer support! Second, he let me know that you can now have multiple Google Analytics accounts in one report. He explained to me how to do it and helped me update one of my client's existing reports. This will save me a lot of time in the future, plus it provides more streamlined reporting for my client (as opposed to the workaround I'd been using).

We were spending a lot of time providing monthly reports for our clients that were simple, unflashy Word documents. DashThis reports save time while producing a better-looking report that allows clients to view their stats more easily at a glance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DashThis
DashThis review by <span>Jonas M.</span>
Jonas M.

"The best agency reporting solution we found"

What do you like best?

DashThis is saving us countless hours in data collection for our client reports. They provide data integrations for all of the most popular data sources (and many others) and a wide range of different ways of digging into and displaying this data. The resulting reports look great in web dashboards and can be exported into PDF reports as well. We've found the team at DashThis to be very responsive to support queries and their website contains documentation for most requirements. In terms of pricing we found them to be the only provider who offered a very polished and holistic reporting solution that we could afford.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but just something to be aware of. If you're looking to put together highly customized reports then there will initially a bit of a learning curve with DashThis. This is quite normal given how powerful the product is and would be the case for any other reporting software. Most normal users won't be affected by this either as they provide both a range of default reporting templates as well a large selection of default reporting widgets for each of their data sources.

Another thing we felt was lacking is that they do not currently offer an integration for Google My Business. To be fair however hardly any of their competitors do either, and none within their price range do. One can fairly easily still import Google My Business data exports into DashThis using their CSV import feature. We're hoping DashThis will at some stage offer a proper Google My Business integration but after having researched so many different reporting solutions we are also aware that there is no single affordable reporting solution on the market that covers all possible data integrations.The DashThis team also did acknowledge that they are constantly expanding their integrations based on which are being requested the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a sufficiently long trial period to test their product and do offer to extend this as well if required. If the features tick most of your boxes then I'd recommend you just give them a go and build a trial dashboard to see how well it covers your requirements in practice. That's what we did before committing to a subscription.

We are using DashThis to compile monthly marketing reports for our clients. These reports indicate performance across multiple digital channels and we add in custom copy into each report to outline work that we've completed on our side. The biggest benefit thus far has been the amount of time that's being saved in terms of data collection. Additionally we've been able to provide a large selection of data insights to our clients since these are now fully automated and no longer require any of our time to collect. It's also been great that the design of their dashboards is very pretty out of the box.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

DashThis review by <span>Wouter P.</span>
Wouter P.

"Great dashboarding tool with an excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I can integrate most of the data I want to analyse and show to my clients. We use Dashthis for all our periodic reporting. As well as for our clients as for ourselves. And the contact with customer support is great. New ideas or current bugs are taken seriously and the solution is swiftly and adequately executed.

What do you dislike?

There is always room for improvement. As a fast growing company ourselves we notice that our need for information grows every day. It isn't always that the dashboard precisely fits my needs. The team of DashThis however will always try to find a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it. You definitely won't regret it.

A uniform reporting tool for ourselves and our clients. It makes for a professional look, it gives our clients real-time insights, it fits with our vision of transparency and on the long run it saves time and money.

DashThis review by <span>Rick S.</span>
Rick S.

"A Superb tool, to help articulate the complexity of WEB MARKETING Details"

What do you like best?

It provides a very easy to use interface and then allows you to customize the display data in a wide variety of ways. And if you have an idea that you don't find immediately available - just contact their tech team, and they will accommodate your requests and questions with a smile.

I had a very complex range of websites we were tracking, several of which were quite complex, and every time I had a question, the solid tech support team, was ready willing and able to help!

What do you dislike?

I would like live chat to be a larger part of support but it is available often. But I do have to say every time I had a question, I got an answer very quick and always a thorough explanation. Even a VIDEO CLIP available to demonstrate the process. They are AWESOME!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DASHTHIS

I have managed WEB MARKETING CAMPAIGNS for hundred of WEBSITES and an equal number of Social Media platforms. Since I have discovered DASHTHIS, I bring all my clients there.

DashThis review by <span>Brad G.</span>
Brad G.

"Perfect Tool For Client Monthly Report"

What do you like best?

The tool itself looks good and does what we need to provide our clients with their monthly reports. The support is next to amazing. The support team at DashThis has helped me on several occasions to build the right report.

What do you dislike?

Cloning widgets inside a dashboard. I use the same widget multiple times in a dashboard and being able to clone a widget just to change the setting would be super efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Besides the great product, the support is AWESOME. DashThis employees great people!

Our previous reporting software was old. It was a custom piece of software from a former developer that still needed manual work to process the reports. DashThis allowed us to provide monthly reports to our clients while decreasing the man-hours it took to perform the task.

DashThis review by <span>Brad B.</span>
Brad B.

"Fantastic Service and Reporting"

What do you like best?

Amazing Customer Service. They've done a lot to ensure that the dashboard meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

We've had minor data issues, but these were all remedied rather quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you're looking to present data for static time frames. It can be use for monthly reporting, tracking during a specified time frame, etc.

We're currently using the tool for monthly reporting for our customers and also for some internal reporting.

In the past our team of 10 was spending about 30-40 hours a month doing in-depth end of month reporting; so about 3-4 hours a month per person. We're now down to about 10-20 hours max while providing even more detailed information.

The team at DashThis has been extremely accommodating. They've worked with me on numerous calculations and changed to how our dashboard operate. All of this before we were even completely signed up.

Big thank you to the DashThis team -- especially Phil and Olivier -- for all of the help and working through my requests!

Learning about DashThis?

* We monitor all DashThis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DashThis to Similar Solutions