DashThis

DashThis is a digital marketing solution designed to provide easy-to-use and attractive dashboard tool so that marketers can stop wasting time gathering data, and instead do what they do best: make decisions based on that data.

Work for DashThis?

Showing 14 DashThis reviews
DashThis review by <span>Jonas M.</span>
Jonas M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

DashThis is saving us countless hours in data collection for our client reports. They provide data integrations for all of the most popular data sources (and many others) and a wide range of different ways of digging into and displaying this data. The resulting reports look great in web dashboards and can be exported into PDF reports as well. We've found the team at DashThis to be very responsive to support queries and their website contains documentation for most requirements. In terms of pricing we found them to be the only provider who offered a very polished and holistic reporting solution that we could afford.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but just something to be aware of. If you're looking to put together highly customized reports then there will initially a bit of a learning curve with DashThis. This is quite normal given how powerful the product is and would be the case for any other reporting software. Most normal users won't be affected by this either as they provide both a range of default reporting templates as well a large selection of default reporting widgets for each of their data sources.

Another thing we felt was lacking is that they do not currently offer an integration for Google My Business. To be fair however hardly any of their competitors do either, and none within their price range do. One can fairly easily still import Google My Business data exports into DashThis using their CSV import feature. We're hoping DashThis will at some stage offer a proper Google My Business integration but after having researched so many different reporting solutions we are also aware that there is no single affordable reporting solution on the market that covers all possible data integrations.The DashThis team also did acknowledge that they are constantly expanding their integrations based on which are being requested the most.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a sufficiently long trial period to test their product and do offer to extend this as well if required. If the features tick most of your boxes then I'd recommend you just give them a go and build a trial dashboard to see how well it covers your requirements in practice. That's what we did before committing to a subscription.

We are using DashThis to compile monthly marketing reports for our clients. These reports indicate performance across multiple digital channels and we add in custom copy into each report to outline work that we've completed on our side. The biggest benefit thus far has been the amount of time that's being saved in terms of data collection. Additionally we've been able to provide a large selection of data insights to our clients since these are now fully automated and no longer require any of our time to collect. It's also been great that the design of their dashboards is very pretty out of the box.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DashThis
DashThis review by <span>Wouter P.</span>
Wouter P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can integrate most of the data I want to analyse and show to my clients. We use Dashthis for all our periodic reporting. As well as for our clients as for ourselves. And the contact with customer support is great. New ideas or current bugs are taken seriously and the solution is swiftly and adequately executed.

What do you dislike?

There is always room for improvement. As a fast growing company ourselves we notice that our need for information grows every day. It isn't always that the dashboard precisely fits my needs. The team of DashThis however will always try to find a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it. You definitely won't regret it.

A uniform reporting tool for ourselves and our clients. It makes for a professional look, it gives our clients real-time insights, it fits with our vision of transparency and on the long run it saves time and money.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

DashThis review by <span>Rick S.</span>
Rick S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It provides a very easy to use interface and then allows you to customize the display data in a wide variety of ways. And if you have an idea that you don't find immediately available - just contact their tech team, and they will accommodate your requests and questions with a smile.

I had a very complex range of websites we were tracking, several of which were quite complex, and every time I had a question, the solid tech support team, was ready willing and able to help!

What do you dislike?

I would like live chat to be a larger part of support but it is available often. But I do have to say every time I had a question, I got an answer very quick and always a thorough explanation. Even a VIDEO CLIP available to demonstrate the process. They are AWESOME!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DASHTHIS

I have managed WEB MARKETING CAMPAIGNS for hundred of WEBSITES and an equal number of Social Media platforms. Since I have discovered DASHTHIS, I bring all my clients there.

DashThis review by <span>Brad B.</span>
Brad B.

Fantastic Service and Reporting

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Amazing Customer Service. They've done a lot to ensure that the dashboard meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

We've had minor data issues, but these were all remedied rather quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you're looking to present data for static time frames. It can be use for monthly reporting, tracking during a specified time frame, etc.

We're currently using the tool for monthly reporting for our customers and also for some internal reporting.

In the past our team of 10 was spending about 30-40 hours a month doing in-depth end of month reporting; so about 3-4 hours a month per person. We're now down to about 10-20 hours max while providing even more detailed information.

The team at DashThis has been extremely accommodating. They've worked with me on numerous calculations and changed to how our dashboard operate. All of this before we were even completely signed up.

Big thank you to the DashThis team -- especially Phil and Olivier -- for all of the help and working through my requests!

DashThis review by <span>Adrien O.</span>
Adrien O.
Validated Review

A team - and a tool - you can rely on!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Tool is great but what makes it unique is the team behind the tool. Days in and days out, they have proven to be very helpful... and, for 5 or 6 years, I've been able to build almost any dashboard I needed.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. On certain occasions, I need the team at DashThis to do something only them can do... so this ends up slightly slowing my work. Bad thing is that I may have to write to ask them to do a certain tweak (like building a widget that computes data from other widget). Good thing is that they do it (and that they usually do it within an hour or two).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with a few clients and see for yourself (how the software works for you and how well the team is able to answer your questions).

As a Pay-Per-Click guy, I use DashThis to build advanced dashboards for clients. Together with them, I've managed to build, over time, one-screen dashboard that clients/owners like to open!

DashThis review by <span>Darian K.</span>
Darian K.

Incredible Game Changer for Our Agency

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It automates the collection of crucial information to communicate to clients. It visualizes data and has some many connection points that it's the most all-encompassing data dashboard on the market today.

What do you dislike?

I think to date there might only be one tool we use that we haven't got an API for - but DashThis actually listens and they're working to add it in for us and other agencies. It's remarkable how incredibly sophisticated the product is and yet they still have time to listen and accommodate requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Game changer for client communications and expectations. Also, helps in the sales process!

Communicating the work we do for clients through SEO, Digital Ads and Social Media. It allows not only our existing clients to see what we do - but in the sales process, it proves to potential clients how we take data, conversions, goals and auditing our work seriously.

Learning about DashThis?

* We monitor all DashThis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.