Dassault ENOVIA

Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, ENOVIA enables your innovators to benefit from the true rewards of collaboration. Easy to acquire, quick to learn and effortless to master, ENOVIA is reliable and robust enough to manage even the most sensitive and mission-critical data.

Work for Dassault ENOVIA?
Arena plm 2x

Learning about Dassault ENOVIA?

Dassault ENOVIA Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 29 Dassault ENOVIA reviews
Dassault ENOVIA review by <span>Imran Ahmed K.</span>
Imran Ahmed K.

Enovia easy to use but tough to Implement

What do you like best?

The best part of Enovia V6 platform is its Central Database system and extensive use of MQL.

What do you dislike?

All DS's applications are coming with single suit, what if the user needs only one e.g If my company is using CATIA (CAD side) and Teamcenter (PLM), then it is impossible to upgrade my CAD to its latest release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company product is not much complex then Enovia is for you. Just go for it and it will help you to increase your business as it provides central DB and other basic PLM features.

I worked for a end to end Enovia Implementation project, where I found that Enovia is the best tool for medium complex companies.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Dassault ENOVIA
Dassault ENOVIA review by User in Higher Education

Product lifecycle Management for file sharing across various locations

What do you like best?

We can save our progress and check-in the files back on Enovia and someone else at some other location can continue from where we left. I used it as an integration with Solidworks and is very useful.

What do you dislike?

It is a lengthy process and involves a lots of steps and if we go wrong at one step, it won't give any notifications. It just won't proceed. We need to go though a lot of documents before using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful tool to use when there are more than 5000 employees and it is very safe as the data used over it is very crucial.

Also, it can used across various locations.

Enovia comes integrated with other Dassault systems softwares which makes it easy to use. I used it with Solidworks where I saved my solid models and drawing files on it and it can be used by another user at other location.

What PLM solution do you use?

Dassault ENOVIA review by <span>Ping C.</span>
Ping C.

Project Engineering

What do you like best?

Lots of features, lots of options to store data and create new part. Relatively user friendly, but lots of hidden features and take time to learn all. It is been shared between engineering and Project Management.

What do you dislike?

Lots of options to store data to create new part. If naming or attributes not consistent then it's almost impossible to back track to find who create which part. Because it's been shared between Engineering and other departments, sometimes people will make change without notifying others and cause havoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really depends on your application. Feel free to shop around, in my opinion there are other systems better than ENOVIA.

Crating multiple new part number for assembly, you can manage your BOM in one system.

Dassault ENOVIA review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Industrial engineer's review of ENOVIA

What do you like best?

That all work is stored in a central system that is easy to manipulate and allows for clean storage of files for large projects/activities.

What do you dislike?

That my files are automatically locked when I upload a preliminary document as I am in the process of creating it. (i.e. I create a new file, upload it to ENOVIA though the Inventor portal, and it is locked for access by other editors. I must then go and unlock the file so that they can work on it.)

I also wish that I could work off of a file in the cloud. I do not like having duplicity of documents (i.e. one on my computer and one on ENOVIA).

There are two many different search profiles (Designer, engineer, etc.) I never know which one will get me where I need to go. (i.e. I do not like having to press additional buttons to open a designer search.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the interface more quick to respond. It can take a few minutes to open a window.

Occasional design to support the production/product line support teams.

Dassault ENOVIA review by <span>Arvind K.</span>
Arvind K.

I am a PLM Consultant

What do you like best?

Its more customization, we can tailor in any way the client needs

What do you dislike?

It does not have any base model, which we can use for others to use directly. But clients are just pushed to customize their system in their own way and use them. which really makes them more complex when they plan for any future upgrades.

The UI is also not as friendly as expected.

The ease of usage is also not that friendly.

They better need to come up with and base solution and also they should most probably merge many modules which they have separately , which really creates a lot of confusion as of now.

It really helped many clients in making their own UI and PLM using Enovia but problem is when we upgrade its really very difficult and it also drains a lot money for the client, to perform such activity,

Dassault ENOVIA review by <span>Elias D.</span>
Elias D.

Enovia user

What do you like best?

Keeps the engineering change process and streamlines it. Keeps track of progress and keeps work in order.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly. Not easy to maneuver. Takes several steps and multiple windows to accomplish a single task. Sometimes will not give errors and window is left unresponsive

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Engineering changes. Helps route projects and easily assigns tasks to necessary parties who need to sign off on a project. Benefit is it keeps you focused on work and you can easily track all assignments and changes

Learning about Dassault ENOVIA?

* We monitor all Dassault ENOVIA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.