What do you like best?
- Easy to align Engineering basic practice with the product
- Revision - version concept is very helpful when looking for older data and study complaints
- Document model structure is one of the best features in managing documentation which supports lots of business cases
- Project management and visual representation of status makes it more user friendly
- User interface is very intuitive and more user friendly nature.
- Web based application which allows more users to connect with any available desktop PC
- FIle management in implementation for wold wide customers is part of the product and is very efficiently handled.
- Integration are mostly available for CAD Package and ERP interfaces.
- No other product have so vast product line and supported platform available for quick and easy integration
What do you dislike?
- All of the modules are not integrated appropriately
- It could be a one solution for customer, instead now its being pieces which requires customer to integrate
- too many ways to do same thing in the application, makes it hard to train users and get used to it.
- Review and approval process required to be revisited, as there are too many ways of doing things.
- Platform dependent and ended-up into performance issues when data set gets higer
- Quality testing needs to be improved with more user database. Everything works as OOTB before migrating data
Recommendations to others considering the product
Best product in market for PLM implementation...
Team implementing the product makes a key difference. DO NOT ENGAGE just IT for deployment.. there need to be business process defined and tested before implementation.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Engineering business process in managing BOM, drawing and transferring data to PSFT