Data Deposit Box

DataDepositBox provides affordable secure cloud services that enable SMBs to continuously backup, restore, access, and share information online from anywhere.

Work for Data Deposit Box?

Learning about Data Deposit Box?

Categories

Data Deposit Box Reviews

Ask Data Deposit Box a Question
Showing 2 Data Deposit Box reviews
Data Deposit Box review by <span>Tom O.</span>
Tom O.

"Near Real Time Backup System"

What do you like best?

Besides it being near real time, I love the fact that I can recover a file from different devices. If I need a file that was from my iPhone and I want it on my PC or Mac --- No problem. It also is easy to define what you want to back and what you wish to ignore.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about Data Deposit Box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free with a free trial you will love it.

We need a single system for backups from many different devices that can be managed by a single individual. This prod get the job done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Data Deposit Box
Data Deposit Box review by User in Computer Software

"I loved this deposit box, because it is an easy way to store all my files in one place. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You do not have to be technical with a computer at all. It is straight forward instructions and it can hold all my files.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt much I dont like. It is easy to use. It does everything that I need it to do. Store the files and keep them safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go anywhere else for you box needs. Store them all in here.

I did not have a place to keep all the files. People can come into the box and see the files I have put in there.

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Data Deposit Box for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Code42
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
SolarWinds MSP Backup Logo
SolarWinds MSP Backup
SolarWinds MSP Backup is the fastest solution for managed service providers who need to restore clients' business continuity. Recover all data after any disaster.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Unitrends Logo
Unitrends
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication Logo
NAKIVO Backup & Replication
NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers a complete data protection feature set, including local and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases, instant VM, file, and application objects recovery, backup copy jobs, screenshot verification for backups and replicas, global data deduplication and compression, Web interface, AES-256 encryption, advanced reporting, and other features.
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.

Learning about Data Deposit Box?

* We monitor all Data Deposit Box reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories