Data Deposit Box

5.0

DataDepositBox provides affordable secure cloud services that enable SMBs to continuously backup, restore, access, and share information online from anywhere.

Work for Data Deposit Box?

Learning about Data Deposit Box?

Data Deposit Box Reviews

Ask Data Deposit Box a Question
Showing 2 Data Deposit Box reviews
Data Deposit Box review by Tom O.
Tom O.

"Near Real Time Backup System"

What do you like best?

Besides it being near real time, I love the fact that I can recover a file from different devices. If I need a file that was from my iPhone and I want it on my PC or Mac --- No problem. It also is easy to define what you want to back and what you wish to ignore.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about Data Deposit Box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free with a free trial you will love it.

We need a single system for backups from many different devices that can be managed by a single individual. This prod get the job done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Data Deposit Box
Data Deposit Box review by User in Computer Software

"I loved this deposit box, because it is an easy way to store all my files in one place. "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. You do not have to be technical with a computer at all. It is straight forward instructions and it can hold all my files.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt much I dont like. It is easy to use. It does everything that I need it to do. Store the files and keep them safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go anywhere else for you box needs. Store them all in here.

I did not have a place to keep all the files. People can come into the box and see the files I have put in there.

What Online Backup solution do you use?

Learning about Data Deposit Box?

* We monitor all Data Deposit Box reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.