DATABASICS Expense

DATABASICS Expense

DATABASICS Expense delivers on your most demanding requirements. At the same time, it minimizes your employees’ effort and works great across the spectrum of smart, mobile devices. The pay-off? An end to frustration, excessive cost and opaque processes.

Work for DATABASICS Expense?

Learning about DATABASICS?

DATABASICS Expense Reviews

Ask DATABASICS a Question
Showing 13 DATABASICS reviews
DATABASICS review by <span>Nicolette K.</span>
Nicolette K.

Databasics Review

What do you like best?

Easy and very simple to use! Makes entering my time a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes freezes on me. And even though I delete some rows, they reappear every pay period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to enter hours

I am able to enter my hours worked quickly and efficiently, makes payroll a whole lot easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DATABASICS Expense
DATABASICS review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I needed help accessing an employee account by proxy

What do you like best?

Bob and the DataBasics support team always takes extra time to show my the steps to solve a problem myself in the future. If it can't be solved by me, they explain in clearly and give me confidence that it won't happen again.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind that I don't like. I have never had any bad experiences with DataBasics support.

Our employees find it to be a resource that is extremely easy to use. When our employees, salesmen in particular, don't dread filing an expense report, they are filed in a more timely manner.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

DATABASICS review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Expense Reporting

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility Databasics has provided through their new app. Being able to do expense reports directly from my phone makes it's easier to keep track and do reports in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to navigate on a computer, but over all is pretty user friendly.

It allows us to quickly and with ease, report work expenses and get reimbursed in a timely manner. There's no run around with papers, and people, it's done through a mainstream link of communication.

DATABASICS review by <span>Kimberly T.</span>
Kimberly T.

Good product

What do you like best?

Works very well and provides excellent availability of information.

What do you dislike?

Some errors in the software which can make it run slow

I've realized that my information is organized and well displayed.

DATABASICS review by User in Hospital & Health Care
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Nice paperless system

What do you like best?

The ability for staff to send receipts directly to system. Automation of the approval process.

What do you dislike?

I'm too new to the system to have any dislikes. We are learning more and more of the functionality and how to get to the information and report we need every day.

It has drastically reduced the time for our filing! We are saving hours every week.

DATABASICS review by <span>Sa O.</span>
Sa O.

Great for Finance Management

What do you like best?

That it makes managing many finances easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike to be quite honest.

Managing company wide finances is easier

* We monitor all DATABASICS Expense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.