Databox

Databox is a Mobile Business Analytics platform for Analysts, CEOs, and decision makers that need quick and easy access to their data.
Learn more

Practical, Pragmatic and Pretty

February 02, 2018

Darryl P.
Chief Marketing Officer ★ Demand Generation ★ Inbound & Content Marketer ★ Technologist ★ Mentor ★ Public Speaker ★ Host
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Inability to link boards or drill down makes the tool less dynamic but we can work around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we evaluated the various dashboarding offerings on the market, Databox represented the best value for the money, with one of the largest out-of-the-box integration libraries. Do as we did — evaluate a short-list of vendors and pick the one that works best for your needs, your budget, and your staff. I think you'll agree Databox is excellent value.

We needed a single dashboard interface that would allow us to roll up metrics (Content Downloads, Free Trials, Demos, Website Visits, Email Opens, Social Media Engagement, etc.) from a variety of technology stack components (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Marketing Automation, Review Sites, Remarketing, CRM, etc.) and distribute the metrics for review by key company stakeholders. Using Databox, we've managed to share Marketing's progress, without additional investment in seat licenses for our technology components (i.e. CRM) for regular review, discussion, and ongoing optimization of our programs and target outcomes. The organization is aligned across all departments, and we can track our progress in real-time rather than after-the-fact when it's too late.

Great Tool, Great Price

January 15, 2018

Dan A.

11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I've used a few business intelligence tools that cost tens of thousands of dollars, but Databox is able to satisfy the needs my small business requires at the fraction of that cost - even free. We currently need to watch our performance on a few platforms and with Databox, we are able to do just this. We intend to add more platforms in the future. Databox already supports these platforms so we know this wouldn't be a problem when it's time to scale

What do you dislike?

I still can't find anything about Databox that I dislike. I recently introduced it to my team at RegDesk, and it's super convenient to build and use

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use several tools to capture data but you want a simple dashboard where you can view all your KPIs on the move, on desktop and tablet, Databox is the tool to use.

As a small business, we use several tools, but we also want to be able to view reports in one place. Databox makes this all possible at an awesome price. The ability to carry our analytics on the go. Presenting marketing reports have become a breeze. And the fact that we can scale as we grow or require more is simply awesome.

Best dashboard software i've tried so far

January 02, 2018

Simon D.
CTO & Co-Founder at introDus
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

I like the customisability and the simplicity in adding connectors and showing their data. It's really impressive that it took me about 30min's from i signup to everything was up and running. The system really proves that its a must have tool for all startups without a system in place and with ambition to reach a new high. And if you already have such a tool, but this is a cheaper option or solves the purpose betterit takes tops a few hours to setup, so its not even a big investment to get it up and running.

What do you dislike?

I think its a bit to complicated to make my own data connectors

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out, with the 3 data connections and see how well it works for you and your team. For us it turned out it was really easy to solve all the problems that we had with collecting data.

We are solving a key problem, that being able to follow up on how we are performing in all possible ways, and have that great look into how the business is running, in all apspects. And they way to stream all our data into one board

Great KPI trackling tool

November 30, 2017

Bisera S.
Creative Director at Savion Ray
Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to set up, looks great and gives you real time overview of your performance and goals. I love that the app gives you east access of the data on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

Some important KPIs cannot be tracked, such as Twitter impressions and Twitter ads data. It does not have integration with Salesforce and some other major CRMs. I was especially reserved about not having a Salesforce integration, as this is a CRM that we have recently switched to and it's sort of a fix now, we cannot change it and track progress in this tool, which is unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to think about what you need info on and choose exactly the info your company needs to track. The tool has a lot of options for tracking all sorts of data and set up a lot of info that would not always be useful to look at - make sure at setup to reach after the data that is useful and stick to it. Additionally, the trends and average functions would help you be able to overview how you compare to previous performance and the industry average.

Reporting becomes a lot easier and management have access to progress reports real time. We want to minimise the time we spend on meetings and reporting and this tool easily does that for us. Partners are able to access dashboards through their phones and monitor progress real time.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Databox is the Perfect Simple Solution for Marketing Dashboards

November 28, 2017

Patrick M.
Director of Marketing at A2H
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Databox is great in that it is not only simple to setup but it's affordable. After trying out a wide range of other options, finding a solution that is both easy AND priced right is a big win for someone like me who works in limited marketing resources.

What do you dislike?

My only minor complaint is the lack of integrations. Obviously this will continue to improve, but they still have a ways to go with adding more before this will be widely useable for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the free plan first to get the hang of it and see if the integrations you need work as expected.

The main thing this has helped our business with is being able to cut through the data analytics noise. There are too many platforms with too much data to make sense of it all. Databox has brought all the key metrics into one place with a well designed look.

Free Product Great For General KPIs

November 13, 2017

Peter C.
Managing Director of GIROSOLE
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

I haven't signed up for the paid version -- yet. Only used the free product, and have found it very impressive for what it offers. I can gather a pretty good set of KPIs from readily available sources. My team can each set up their own databoards, concentrating on what they need to know. It's nice on the eye as well.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have, which I don't know whether it's addressed in the paid version, is being largely limited to data from "last 7 days" and "last 30 days" -- with the occasional 14D and MTD windows. No quarterly, six month, this year, last year data. What I'm referring to are the dropdowns in the individual KPIs. It does seem, however, that the "Goals" feature supports some version of historical data, but I haven't used it, so can't comment on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously consider the paid version if you have custom data sources.

Having a lot of what I need to know in one place so I can daily track specific KPIs in an easy-to-use, all-in-one package app. I look forward to hooking up our custom data sources so I'll have *everything* I need.

Learning about Databox?