Databox

Databox is a Mobile Business Analytics platform for Analysts, CEOs, and decision makers that need quick and easy access to their data.

Work for Databox?

Learning about Databox?

Databox Reviews

Ask Databox a Question
Databox review by Brendon M.
Brendon M.

"The best tool to automate your client reporting "

What do you like best?

The ability to create & store template KPI report data walls that can be shared with client accounts to save time in generating reports.

The insight wall and alert function also save us a lot of time not having to review the boards and set the rules on which KPI's to be alerted on at certain levels bot positive or negative swings around a goal

What do you dislike?

Initially, there were bugs with some data cards when you created, so you had to sometimes rebuild reports to get the correct information. However, this has become less frequent, so seems to have been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make use of the templates in the template gallery - this gives a great starting point with the tool. Also, invest some time in getting acquainted with the query builder tool - this enables you to basically report on almost anything from google analytics, facebook ads and hubspot

Databox has solved essentially two problems for us

1) Helped Reduced our non-billable hours used to collect, collate and prepare monthly reports with screenshots to form multiple software tools. We now have more billable hours available.

2) Improved our internal team communication as with databox dashboards the whole team has access to insights to client campaigns without having to be a specific software tool expert or waiting for our internal meetings to be updated - our reaction to campaign insights is quicker an ultimately helps us add more value to

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Databox
Showing 101 Databox reviews
Databox review by Darryl P.
Darryl P.

"Practical, Pragmatic and Pretty"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Inability to link boards or drill down makes the tool less dynamic but we can work around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we evaluated the various dashboarding offerings on the market, Databox represented the best value for the money, with one of the largest out-of-the-box integration libraries. Do as we did — evaluate a short-list of vendors and pick the one that works best for your needs, your budget, and your staff. I think you'll agree Databox is excellent value.

We needed a single dashboard interface that would allow us to roll up metrics (Content Downloads, Free Trials, Demos, Website Visits, Email Opens, Social Media Engagement, etc.) from a variety of technology stack components (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Marketing Automation, Review Sites, Remarketing, CRM, etc.) and distribute the metrics for review by key company stakeholders. Using Databox, we've managed to share Marketing's progress, without additional investment in seat licenses for our technology components (i.e. CRM) for regular review, discussion, and ongoing optimization of our programs and target outcomes. The organization is aligned across all departments, and we can track our progress in real-time rather than after-the-fact when it's too late.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Databox
Databox review by Dan A.
Dan A.

"Great Tool, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I've used a few business intelligence tools that cost tens of thousands of dollars, but Databox is able to satisfy the needs my small business requires at the fraction of that cost - even free. We currently need to watch our performance on a few platforms and with Databox, we are able to do just this. We intend to add more platforms in the future. Databox already supports these platforms so we know this wouldn't be a problem when it's time to scale

What do you dislike?

I still can't find anything about Databox that I dislike. I recently introduced it to my team at RegDesk, and it's super convenient to build and use

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use several tools to capture data but you want a simple dashboard where you can view all your KPIs on the move, on desktop and tablet, Databox is the tool to use.

As a small business, we use several tools, but we also want to be able to view reports in one place. Databox makes this all possible at an awesome price. The ability to carry our analytics on the go. Presenting marketing reports have become a breeze. And the fact that we can scale as we grow or require more is simply awesome.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Databox review by Simon D.
Simon D.

"Best dashboard software i've tried so far"

What do you like best?

I like the customisability and the simplicity in adding connectors and showing their data. It's really impressive that it took me about 30min's from i signup to everything was up and running. The system really proves that its a must have tool for all startups without a system in place and with ambition to reach a new high. And if you already have such a tool, but this is a cheaper option or solves the purpose betterit takes tops a few hours to setup, so its not even a big investment to get it up and running.

What do you dislike?

I think its a bit to complicated to make my own data connectors

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try it out, with the 3 data connections and see how well it works for you and your team. For us it turned out it was really easy to solve all the problems that we had with collecting data.

We are solving a key problem, that being able to follow up on how we are performing in all possible ways, and have that great look into how the business is running, in all apspects. And they way to stream all our data into one board

Databox review by Bisera S.
Bisera S.

"Great KPI trackling tool"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly easy to set up, looks great and gives you real time overview of your performance and goals. I love that the app gives you east access of the data on your smartphone.

What do you dislike?

Some important KPIs cannot be tracked, such as Twitter impressions and Twitter ads data. It does not have integration with Salesforce and some other major CRMs. I was especially reserved about not having a Salesforce integration, as this is a CRM that we have recently switched to and it's sort of a fix now, we cannot change it and track progress in this tool, which is unfortunate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to think about what you need info on and choose exactly the info your company needs to track. The tool has a lot of options for tracking all sorts of data and set up a lot of info that would not always be useful to look at - make sure at setup to reach after the data that is useful and stick to it. Additionally, the trends and average functions would help you be able to overview how you compare to previous performance and the industry average.

Reporting becomes a lot easier and management have access to progress reports real time. We want to minimise the time we spend on meetings and reporting and this tool easily does that for us. Partners are able to access dashboards through their phones and monitor progress real time.

Databox review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Databox is the Perfect Simple Solution for Marketing Dashboards"

What do you like best?

Databox is great in that it is not only simple to setup but it's affordable. After trying out a wide range of other options, finding a solution that is both easy AND priced right is a big win for someone like me who works in limited marketing resources.

What do you dislike?

My only minor complaint is the lack of integrations. Obviously this will continue to improve, but they still have a ways to go with adding more before this will be widely useable for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the free plan first to get the hang of it and see if the integrations you need work as expected.

The main thing this has helped our business with is being able to cut through the data analytics noise. There are too many platforms with too much data to make sense of it all. Databox has brought all the key metrics into one place with a well designed look.

Databox review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Free Product Great For General KPIs"

What do you like best?

I haven't signed up for the paid version -- yet. Only used the free product, and have found it very impressive for what it offers. I can gather a pretty good set of KPIs from readily available sources. My team can each set up their own databoards, concentrating on what they need to know. It's nice on the eye as well.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have, which I don't know whether it's addressed in the paid version, is being largely limited to data from "last 7 days" and "last 30 days" -- with the occasional 14D and MTD windows. No quarterly, six month, this year, last year data. What I'm referring to are the dropdowns in the individual KPIs. It does seem, however, that the "Goals" feature supports some version of historical data, but I haven't used it, so can't comment on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously consider the paid version if you have custom data sources.

Having a lot of what I need to know in one place so I can daily track specific KPIs in an easy-to-use, all-in-one package app. I look forward to hooking up our custom data sources so I'll have *everything* I need.

Databox review by Ather K.
Ather K.

"My KPI's in one Place"

What do you like best?

Databox is quite efficient and effective platform. Very easy to use and track all of the daily, weekly or monthly KPI's in one place. Analytics, Adwords, social, sales, content at one place gives me flexibility and enough hours to stay focused in getting those numbers correct and as per targets. Almost all connections available for a eCommerce guru like me. The databox team have nailed it by making my Life easier. I am in Love with this tool and started loving my JOB.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to hate. There is just LOVE for databox. So what I am writing here is just a request that I need. Free to Paid costing is alot for me. They should provide atleast 1/4 of the pricing what they have listed. The reports color, graphs and customization should have been very easy for business users so they can run this intelligent tool without informing their managers that how and what do they track.

I monitor all the KPI's of the organization and steers my team into the right directions to get the right numbers. Databox have solved my data tracking issue at one place.

Databox review by Ryuichi S.
Ryuichi S.

"Easy Business Intelligence DashBoard"

What do you like best?

You can easily integrate a lot of services to have a "bird view" of your online business.

For instance, like to connect PayPal, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads to have a quick view of my incoming transactions and expenses. Comparing them to my Analytics Goals helps me to quickly understand my ROI.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a free version with 4-5 connectors: this will help new customers to get confident with DataBox within a longer period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a Business Intelligence DashBoard with a lot of connectors, I think DataBox have the most wide selection available.

Price is a bit over the standard, but you can consider it if you need many connectors in one place.

As I said before, you can quickly have a "bird view" of your ROI on Ads and SEO.

Databox review by Charles O.
Charles O.

"Great compilation of relevant data analytics and easy to use UI"

What do you like best?

First off, Databox is quite easy to use with a good number of relevant data/service connections that would serve most businesses. Most likely if you were to look for deep data analysis, better to build that in-house and/or utilize a company that does large enterprise accounts.

Slack integration is great for our team. Makes pulling of data simple and quick.

The interface is more or less friendly to use regardless of company department. The customizable features for the databoards is very nice to have especially when we need to do report-specific analytics for our internal performance tracking.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is quite high for basic relative to what is given. I honestly believe that for Basic pricing, it would be ideal to get 20 connections and 20 databoards, and also query builder included. I can see the high value for the query builder, so maybe that can be limited as well i.e. 20 queries etc. If I have to be nitpicky there are a few connections I wish it included, so hopefully they'll be including more connections in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Databox is fantastic if you're already using the variety of connections that they've set up already. Good news is that most of those connections are what a lot of companies are already using. Best to check if your company is utilizing those connections before paying for the service.

Overall the product is great and really helps us visualize the data we need on a weekly and monthly basis.

For now we have the following that we are trying to solve:

-internal performance tracking and reporting

-growth tracking

-immediate pulling of relevant data for stakeholders

Databox review by John M.
John M.

"Essential App for Data Awareness and Reporting"

What do you like best?

Databox has a large number of integrations with most of the apps used in sales, marketing and customer service. It's extremely easy to set them up and start pulling data for your dashboards and other reports. The power of doing this is that you get instantaneous views of all of your KPIs and you can customize them to include the most relevant from multiple data sources. This makes analyzing data much easier and a better for coming up with insights. I also really like the notifications and alerts based on goals and thresholds. This keeps you and your team accountable and aware as your efforts yield results or encounter challenges. That enables faster and more flexible response that can turn things around quickly and save both time and money.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. From an agency point of view, Databox is working on custom reporting that would allow you to engage more directly in dashboards with text and graphics. When that capability matures, the tool will be a Godsend for agencies developing monthly or ad hoc reports for their clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial and use the extensive library of templates to get you started.

Monitoring and analyzing sales and marketing data that enables flexible strategic adjustments on a much more timely basis than looking at snapshots once a month. This translates into more efficient use of manpower and budget and also enables faster growth.

Databox review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"Revolutionary product. Maximizes API's for Data. Library of Use Case Visualization Templates"

What do you like best?

All-In-One Reporting tool for SaaS. Super easy to get started and integrate. Data is normalized between data sets. The company leadership is focussed on user input. Strong commitment by full team to be helpful and go the final mile with you. The company is not focussed on selling the product. Their focus is having a product and having the user base get outcomes. It's not about quants. It's about improving action from reporting. So that cultural note is pretty important because this type of product is normally about features and not the true purpose.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is more flexibility in the colors of the reports. I wish I could style them with CSS. Not a real big deal at this point and I haven't even let them know it. I'm pretty sure if I made the case they'd adjust if it made sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to try so try it. Perfect for anyone but especially those consulting on scale and advising on key metrics routinely with performance check-ins.

Can't stand all the logging in and out of various SaaS products to "cut and paste" reporting. So this saves time. It keeps us plugged into the success of any team we work with. Real Time, templated data sets, and mashups from various SaaS products and point and click integrations make it all happen.

Databox review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Simple"

What do you like best?

Simplicity is the name of the game here. This BI dashboard tool is best for non-developers who want an inexpensive tool for metrics refreshed daily. It connects well to Hubspot and a few other APIs with little effort. The out-of-the-box selection of metrics is pretty large. The block-space based UI is also pretty well designed and fun to look at. Plans are reasonably priced compared to other more expensive options like Grow and Domo. API is fairly reliable here with fewer data connection/refresh issues than Grow which would sometimes be flat out wrong at times with little reason or warning.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of granular control here. Metrics pretty much come as they are and unless you have one of the highest plans, even filters are out of the question. Filters are included with the Query Builder level but this Query Builder title is a little misleading as you still don't have access to the data as a full table and there are no actual ways to Query with SQL. Because of this, date filters are very static and clunky too. You can only choose what options they give you (IE last week, this week, this year, year to date etc.) but more advanced ones like 'next year' or 'this year and next' which would be easy in SQL can't be made. Because of some of these rails, we are running into problems where deals aren't showing up in the pipeline totals because we are nearing the end of the year and our close date filter has to be set on this year because it requires a date range and "all-time" or "This year and next" isn't an option. API selection is getting there but it still lacks the variety of connections that Grow did. Our company uses Harvest as our time tracker and invoice platform but the Harvest API is very new and lacking invoice metrics. I'm sure these may come out soon but for now it is unusable for revenue metric purposes. No connection to Google sheets or CSV uploads so there really isn't any flexibility on data there either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you need a simple dashboard tool and you don't know SQL or other coding languages.

Automated reporting. Sales activity and performance metrics. SEO, SEM activity and performance metrics. Both of these work exactly as they should.

Databox review by Mirdad V.
Mirdad V.

"Appealing, functional and multiversile. "

What do you like best?

It's simple, elegant, smooth and so far i've seen the best one out there. Why? Well first of all the function that you can "rotate" multiple dashboards on 1 single screen. Most competitors offer 1 screen that you have to change manual. But seeying the same (static in many cases) data for 8 hours on the same screen is kind of useless. Databox nailed it by making it possible to show multiple "dashboards" over time. I would definitly recommend it to any small/medium and even large compagnies. You can utilize it in so many ways. This exceeds the "data guy only" insights. With Databox the "data guy" can make things visual so easy for a full team/presentation or whatever. I'm in love!

What do you dislike?

From free to payed is a step from 0 to 1000. I would rather like to see a step from 0 to 250 or might even 0 to 500. Don't get me wrong, even their free account is superb. But for a small company the step from 0 to 1000 a year is pretty big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Can't say anything else. Just try it, it's a data playground for grownups.

One centralized place. Easy to manage metric. So we solved having to login to multiple accounts with multiple "viewports" with multiple settings etc etc. It took away a big headache.

Databox review by Parker S.
Parker S.

"Excellent Data Reporting & Visualization Solution"

What do you like best?

Databox is fantastic at giving me one central point of reporting across multiple services. It's even better at enabling my agency to expedite client reporting and spend more time analyzing data instead of just compiling it.

One of the best things about it is the number of applications they integrate with. We use it for our clients, and we can finally pull in information from multiple systems quickly and make changes based on that. It also allows for new types of reporting that previously required a whole lot of excel mashups. We can track ad performance next to our CRM pipeline of deals from that source to a get a full picture of how things are being affected.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The team is really quick at adding new data sources and taking metric requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely start a trial. Connect as many data sources as you can, and pull in some templates to quickly see how it can help. Then, try having a monthly meeting using only databox instead of switching between services. You'll suddenly realize how much more efficient you can be with one reporting solution.

Centralized Reporting is now much, much easier. I don't have to pull from a bunch of different systems to get a high-level report. I can spend more time analyzing data and less time pulling it together.

Databox review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"A startups best friend"

What do you like best?

As a bootstrapped startup, I love being able to have a one-stop shop for all my metrics. We use them to let us know if we're spending our time and efforts in the right places!

What do you dislike?

I have a vertical screen (portrait orientation) that I like to display metrics on. Wish I could design for that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to setup everything the right way. If you are (or have access to) a dev team, make sure you implement all the APIs you need. For most, the out of the box reporting and integrations will be plenty.

Our startup, Omatum, is trying to tackle big problems in software. To validate our larger software PM product, we're validating with several consumerized micro-apps. Databox allows us to see metrics across these many different apps in one spot. Solves for messy reporting.

Databox review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"Good visualisations and easy to use but a bit on the pricey side"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to connect multiple data sources together and is very intuitive to use. I've tested other visualisation platforms and dashboard programs and it is fairly safe to say that Databox has been the smoothest from the get go.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think the pricing is not compelling enough for most earlier stage companies. The dashboards are a nice to have and it becomes a much harder proposition for the budget when a tool is a nice to have. The difference between free to the next tier ($60) is significant enough that there are other tools I'd rather spend $720 on. I dislike that there is no native Google Sheets connector which forces me to use Zapier as a stop gap measure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the integrations and make sure it covers what you need. In our case, all of the major integrations we needed are included but it only includes 3 data connectors on the free plan so keep that in mind. We also use Zapier to connect custom data tracking sheets (like Google Sheets) to send data back and forth.

Trying to get more attention on the KPI's we have as a company and not relying on the old google sheets practice most startups rely on. The KPI's are definitely out there for everyone to see now which is great and people are taking an active interest in what is going on.

Databox review by Cameron C.
Cameron C.

"Databox is a Digital Marketer's Dream Come True"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility and just how fundamentally useul are the starting points. It saves so much time, gives you access to the numbers that matter and you can get an immediate snapshot of all your campaigns in one place. Going back to Google Analytics is a little painful after you've experienced Databox.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found anything I "dislike" yet.

When you have a lot of data coming in from multiple campaigns it's very easy to miss key signals that you need to make adjustments. Databox solves that. The biggest problem solver for me personally is the visible access to the data points and KPI's that matter to each specific campaign.

Databox review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"Easy to view all analytics simultaneously"

What do you like best?

I like that I can view all of my analytics in one location. I also like that the mobile app contains everything that the web version does. Poorly designed and non-data driven mobile apps is my number 1 reason for cancelling an app subscription.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some of the social feeds are limited. For instance, I do not market through my company LinkedIn page, because people don't buy from companies, they buy from people. I market through my personal LinkedIn. However Databox doesn't allow my personal account to be the primary source of data.

We wanted to be able to quantify our results; being able to put hard numbers to what we say has helped us immensely.

Databox review by Marc H.
Marc H.

"Game Changer for Directors and Executives Looking for Automated Reporting & Analytics"

What do you like best?

The platform is set up in a way that makes it very easy to connect your various data points before then building out your very own customized data walls and mobile reports.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little daunting starting your first few data walls and mobile reports. The building can be a bit overwhelming so someone who hasn't had a lot of time training and poking around in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

These guys are just getting up and running and are hungry to grow their market share. They're very helpful during the sales and implementation process and have heard and implemented a number of things we've suggested to them in terms of product improvements.

While not adding any more reporting functionality than most any of your other platforms that have reporting included, Data Box does an incredible job taking all of that data and building out an integrated report to showcase how everything is connected and affecting each other. We've been able to finally pull in marketing, sales and customer service information all into one place and visualize it in a way that works for the different members of our team in an automated fashion! No more manual report generation for us!

Databox review by Levi M.
Levi M.

"Best Dashboard To Date"

What do you like best?

I love all the different metrics this can track and the integrations. The dashboard is fully customizable and the ability to share & view on mobile phones is great! The integration with Zapier takes a little to understand it, but their support team setup an online meeting with me and walked me through the steps.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could embed the dashboard on our own sites. Not a deal breaker, but just a nice feature. Also, the connection with Zapier is a little cumbersome, but again the support was there to help me out.

Right now I needed a live leaderboard with some different metrics, and this provides it for me.

Databox review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Best dashboards we ever used!"

What do you like best?

Easy implementation, all KPIs on one screen and super mobile app. It really helps us to improve our work and stay focused.

What do you dislike?

We need more than 3 connectors, so we can not use free plan any more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it and start focusing on your goals.

1. Data visualization

2. Focus on our goals

3. Save time (money) on reports

4. Better customer support (we seen all our tickets, time spend, all statistics on closing tickets)

5. Access to all needed data and reports by phone, with only one app

6. Increasing motivation - our marketing and sales dept have know how successful are they, all the time

7. Saving money - it is easy to add new sources

Databox review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"The data aggregation and visualization tool I've been dreaming of!"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect multiple data sources to a single portal and build out a dashboard of data modules specific to my needs has been a real game changer for our agency. Additionally, the ability to enter goals and perform calculations between metrics is a huge opportunity for us to level up our reporting.

What do you dislike?

The designer interface is a little confusing at first, but was pretty easy to manipulate and maneuver once I got a good lay of the land.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Databox is absolutely doing it right. They understand the critical pain points in capturing and arranging data in a way that valuable insights can be extrapolated. And the pace at which they've been tackling new functionalities that continue to add value to the product is impressive!

To date, our monthly, quarterly, and annual campaign reporting has been an incredibly manual process. And the output we've included in our reports hasn't always provided actionable insights or groundbreaking optics. This is an opportunity to change that!

Databox review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"Free plan is still incredibly useful"

What do you like best?

Sure I could be looking at this on my own Google analytics dashboard, but it brings in everything I need all at once, at a glance. If it's not a day where I intend to spend time looking at certain pieces of data, I love that I still have the peace of mind knowing how my topline numbers look. I love aggregation services, and this is comprehensive and advanced.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's incredibly simple to set up for you average user, but I feel very comfortable with technology and I found it intuitive. I can imagine a less-advanced user asking for assistance in setting up a Datacard or Datawall, and then sending it out to people they'd like to inform, as a nice concise data report. But I personally find the drag and drop and fill in the blanks set up a great way to decide what data you want to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it your all during the free trial, and set yourself up for success, to understand what it is you want out of the service, as some things are only available on higher up plans. If you're willing to spend the money, you're in for great things.

Too much data in too many places and a difficult time using it to tell a story. I think it helps me visualize the story I'm trying to send. I'm a storyteller, and I often have a hard time with numbers and been analytical and data-minded. I think this helps keep me familiar with the numbers most important to me by keeping my narrative up to date and in my face, with their morning push notification of my updated datacard!

Databox review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Databox is a game change if you care about analytics"

What do you like best?

Three things:

1. Databox is really easy to use and get started, meaning that you don't need to be Stephen Hawking to start visualizing your data and making good business decisions. But that doesn't mean that it lacks power. We've built large data walls using a large number of sources and it works perfectly. And with some of the new query tools, we have even more options.

2. Databox is constantly improving the system. There have been a few times when we needed a feature and they listened to our requirements and added the feature. You don't see a lot of that nowadays.

3. The team there is really helpful and really positive. It's a pleasure to work with them and they make you feel like you are part of their team.

What do you dislike?

We've don't have a lot to dislike as we are standardizing on them. This industry is in its infancy and the technology is changing fast, so if you are not comfortable in that environment, you may consider that a dislike. But for us, this is not an issue at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an arsenal of webinars that are awesome. Watch them and don't be afraid to fiddle.

They help us take a large amount of data from different systems and make it visible and actionable for our clients. This helps both us and our clients make better decisions which helps ROI. It's a pretty simple and powerful value prop.

Databox review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Nice tool and Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The best thing is they are still working at the app and they have new tools on tests. I used Data Calculation for free and was something new. I like when an app is in a continuos develop.

Very easy to use. I use Hubspot as a CRM for my company and was easy to integrate databox - hubspot. Easy to connect

The Customer Support was quick and easy, they tried to help with my problems.

What do you dislike?

I have some problems with data ranges. Databox doesn't show me exact data from my hubspot account but with support from them, I think we can resolve it. They told me the problem goes to they developers and they will resolve it.

My company looked for a tool who can be easily integrate with Hubspot and give us clear reports. I use databox for reports with connection with Hubspot / Analytics / MailChimp. In the future i want to see the connection with Zapier to integrate Excel in Databox.

Is nice they have API to put custom data, i didn't use it for now but i want to do it in the future.

Databox review by Jeff G.
Jeff G.

"DataBox - a perfect tool for e-commerce owners"

What do you like best?

As a small company, DataBox allows us to quickly review our KPI's for GA, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Hubspot, etc. With minimal effort, we can check the health of our business.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that you need SaleForce Enterprise to view SalesForce metrics and we have SF Professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you'll find yourself feeling much more aware of being plugged into the health of your business.

The biggest benefits are that we can quickly see Hubspot and Google/Bing PPC metrics which allows us to better understand what our agency is doing for us and the impact it has on our business.

Databox review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Speedy, intuitive multi-platform reporting"

What do you like best?

Databox's platform makes it VERY easy to integrate multiple data platforms into single dashboards. As long as they have a supported integration in place, setting up the data connections pretty easy. Also, the interface is very clean and well organized -- it is easy to find what you're looking for and the data visualization is very pleasing to the eye. There is also plenty of customization for any metrics via query builder.

What do you dislike?

Not enough customization for pricing plans. Query builder can be a bit fiddly as well (for example, if you don't set up a filtered metric in the right way, it may not appear as expected in the databoards/dashboards-- there may be some trial and error involved).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the software first! The trial is great and allows full access to data connections and databoards.

Integrate marketing reporting into one platform that can be shared. Databox allows us to have one source of truth for all marketing analytics.

Databox review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Databox - Great analytics for Hubspot and Google"

What do you like best?

Databox was very easy to connect to my data sources and easy to configure the dashboard. I have only tested integrations with Hubspot and Google Adwords and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Make sure you upgrade in time - somehow I lost a dashboard. I would like to have more regular update in the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always decide in advance what you are trying to achieve

I provide weekly reports and being able to share the up to date data view a link has saved me a lot of time. You can share the report via a link, that allows the recipient to choose a date range that is appropriate to them.

Databox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"New way to report performance"

What do you like best?

Databox's data visualizations are beautiful and unlike any other tool we've seen, and it allow for a nice level of customization. It also offers deep integrations with a number of the technologies we use to run client marketing campaigns. Another feature that makes life very easy is how seamless it is to present data on a desktop and mobile without much if any work on our end.

What do you dislike?

The company is growing quickly, and new features are regularly rolled out and every now and again there is a bug in the presentation. That said, Databox's customer service is fast to respond and react. If needed, a fix made quickly.

We use Databox to present marketing campaign performance data to clients. It allowed us to do away with PowerPoint presentations, and offer data and insights in one pleasing and uniform manner.

Databox review by Tina C.
Tina C.

"Powerful analytics, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface and the app is super simple to setup. They are constantly adding new integrations. However, If you are looking for a Google Analytics app that includes Social Media metrics, this is the best choice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It works how I expected and if I need their customer support, they reply in very short time.

I run a lot of growth experiments. I used to log in to all services, with Databox I have all important metrics in one place. That saves me a lot of time. Consequently, I can focus how to improve results.

Databox review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Connects to everything, clean design, tons of customization"

What do you like best?

Databox lets me mix together multiple data sources to keep track of activities happening across our clients' marketing and sales funnels. When we start a project and establish KPIs, I also set up internal and client-facing dashboards to track these measures and ensure that we are looking at the same information.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of "hidden" features and capabilities that can be hard to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan to spend time understanding how existing templates and widgets work before creating your own. This will help you design better dashboards and widgets.

We are able to get better and faster insights for our clients and ensure that we are all looking at the same information at the same time. This helps speed decisions and eliminates guesswork.

Databox review by Ivan C.
Ivan C.

"Awesome to automate reports for our clients!"

What do you like best?

The possibility for create beautiful and practical reports for our clients

What do you dislike?

Lack of integrations for Saas softwares that we use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome to build a real time dashboard to managers that need to see an overview of campaigns and results.

Incredible machine to agencies that need to report status and results for clients.

We are reducing time of our analysts to build reports that used to be monthly and now is automated and real time!!

Databox review by Lyazid B.
Lyazid B.

"Great Experience!!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to set up Powerful Dashboards in minutes because of multiple templates helping you to represent any activity in an easy and clear way!

Very valuable for team leaders to take quick and efficient decisions and to teams to track their activity and progress compared to team mates...

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say it is way better than all the dashboards tried before!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and Easy to use !

It helped a lot to make the team concentrate on their work while the manager monitor the activity easily and take the decisions according to the current and future situations.

Databox review by Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.

"Create unique perspectives to daily views of data"

What do you like best?

Flexibility in building dashboards that are both mobile and laptop friendly.

What do you dislike?

Pricepoint is too high for small startups. Also would like to see shareable library of examples from others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's worth the effort to setup at least your trial account. But focus on KPIs and let your other dashboards take care of the rest.

Daily review of KPIs from Google Analytics. Still early to say, but very handy views of metrics we care about the most. They have a lot more connectors to what I don't use, so options being provided to customers is very comprehensive, especially option to connect to MySQL and Postgresql databases.

Databox review by Dustin W. S.
Dustin W. S.

"Most beautiful dashboards I've seen"

What do you like best?

The visual design is gorgeous. Creating and modifying the dashboards is relatively intuitive and easy enough with the grid system.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it were easier to get to the RIGHT information. The trouble with having so many possible data points makes the process very daunting at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through the onboarding process and definitely start with a couple different templates that get you in the right direction. I found it easy to start with a template and then modify from there.

Getting a snapshot of our stats in one central location is all we really wanted, and that's exactly what we got.

Databox review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"databox supper charge your data visualization"

What do you like best?

The easy that is to set up your dashboards

What do you dislike?

hmmm, well more documentation for custom dashboard that are not in the template page

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning to provide visualization to your clients don't spend much time developing it your self using databox help me to provide state of the art dashboard to my clients as easy of a couple of days

providing data visualization to my clients, with databox I don't have to think about building my own interface

Databox review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great tool for monitoring promotion, analytics and sales"

What do you like best?

I like DATABOX because it is great to have all the important indicators and metrics from social media and Google Analytics in one place. It also provides me with an insight into impact from Facebook (social media) promotions, on sales and on website and blog visitors. I also very much like the design.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. In the beginning, I needed a few hours to set everything up and figured out how it works, because there are so many different options. But once you master it, it is very easy to use.

It helps you visualize your data, gives you all the data you need in one place (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly), helps increase your sales numbers and motivates you to focus on your goals.

Databox review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"A Ton of Integrations, Detailed Configurations but Easy to Setup"

What do you like best?

I loved the large number of integrations that you could put together. Also, the fact that you easily build visualizations off of current data points and get historical information was a plus. I like the mobile app, the goal tracking, and the daily alerts as well.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't select date ranges of YTD in most of the widgets. I only had options focused on the month or last 30 days.

Easy heads-up display of data with a super robust set of integrations.

Databox review by Joshua W.
Joshua W.

"The best way to quickly see how your business is performing"

What do you like best?

I'm able to mash up my Google analytics with our Stripe account so I can get a full view of our funnel, from traffic to trial to activation all in one snapshot. Our investors love this and it helps keep our team on track.

What do you dislike?

At first, the user interface was a little overwhelming. But after some trial and error, I got the hang of it.

Before, we had to look at 2-3 different datasources and put them into a spreadsheet manually. Now we can see our business performance by opening the shareable link to our dashboard!

Databox review by Sabine S.
Sabine S.

"Amazing Service "

What do you like best?

Our CRM system lacked clear presentation of our key metrics and Databox enabled us to display these in an orderly fashion. The extra add-ons such as integration with Google Analytics is a nice surprise.

Furthermore, you can use it to easily send updates with your KPIs to your investors on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It works how I want it to and the customer support is very quick if I do need it.

Easy to use.

Overview of metrics from different services.

Nice tool to send updates with.

Databox review by Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.

"Great, minimal way to combine data sources"

What do you like best?

I love the minimal design, the ability to connect multiple sources and have them on the same dashboard. Their existing widgets are really the ones you need, but I can create custom ones if I want, which is great. Overall, a very responsive experience!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can be a bit buggy (like when I'm trying to update a time period, I have to play with it a little for certain widgets). There's a set grid you can put your widgets in, but it would be a bit easier if there were more squares, as sometimes widgets get too small.

I use it to keep track of my Marketing metrics, and to show the team well performing web pages, CTA clicks, and LinkedIn followers.

Databox review by Kristian V.
Kristian V.

"The best data visualisation product out there"

What do you like best?

- Ease of Use

- Design

- Interaction

- Flexibility

- Integration

- Incredible support

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Although some features may be missing, the team is always working on adding them & growing the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be shy to ask specific questions to the support team. They reply almost instantly & provide step-by-step guidance.

Data visualisation. We have been able to extract data from platforms that were of no use before, and display them in a meaningful way.

Databox review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Powerful analytics at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can quickly see both our agency analytics and our clients' analytics via Databox's mobile dashboards. The ease-of-use makes it realistic to be checking the data on a daily basis. The Datawalls also make it easy to provide our clients with real-time reports.

What do you dislike?

Overall, we're very pleased with the product and support!

Databox allows us to more efficiently review and report on our clients' analytics which makes our sales and marketing programs more effective because we can focus on continuous improvement.

Databox review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Grade A Support!"

What do you like best?

Databox is a cut above the rest when it comes to the visualization of data. I've tried a number of products in this category and can confidently say that from a design perspective they are the leading age. The integrations they have and are building towards and also very strong. I've connected Hubspot as well as Google Sheets (via Zapier) and am very pleased with the results.

What do you dislike?

Not a native Google Sheets integrations. Having to connect through Zapier was a bit of a pain, but the team at Databox went well beyond expectations to help with the connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to the team at Databox if you are struggling with implementation. They are incredible with their level of support and will get you to your desired results in very short order. The product is visually appealing and has native integrations with many platforms. Excited to see where Databox goes.

Getting strong visualizations of data that are accessible both on mobile and web.

Databox review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Bringing together all the important information"

What do you like best?

I liked having an updated data snapshot of campaign performance across all channels. This stopped the need to visit each marketing platform to overview.

And allowed me to identify quickly any channel that required closer inspection.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I didn't like was that a user can be sometimes limited to the amount of information that can be shown in a single dashboard. I personally would prefer to have all the information to appear within a single view, even if I have to scroll down a little.

However I realise that these dashboards are most likely to be shown on large TV screens within agencies or businesses.

Having all the information compiled into a single dashboard allows for easy reporting and negates the need to manually capture the details of each data segment to create the visualisation. Now the time can be spent analyising the results and providing clear direction to a client on the next steps in their marketing campaign

Databox review by Stacy W.
Stacy W.

"Databox makes life easy"

What do you like best?

Visual representation of data makes it much easier to have conversations with clients about their results.

What do you dislike?

The Databox team is always making updates to include new features or meet requests of users. If I ever have something I don't like, I just submit it to them and it is often changed or fixed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start from the template library. It makes setup much easier.

This helps a lot with catching misconfigurations and aiding in conversations about results with clients.

Databox review by William H.
William H.

"Cool, easy to use dashboards but still buggy"

What do you like best?

Onboarding takes a couple of minutes. Once you connect data sources you can have useful dashboards in seconds. Daily scorecards are great

What do you dislike?

A few bugs: notifications not arriving, slackbot down

Improvements: scorecard colour coding shows green when negative kpis increase and i don't think you can change this. You can not do calculations using data from 2 sources despite what FAQ says

Dashboards to share with rest of team

Databox review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Databox is a beautiful yet incredibly powerful platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily show data, to segment data properly, and to organize everything well. LOVE this!!

What do you dislike?

The zapier integration was a bit complicated to set up and not intuitive, i.e. entering the "|" character to separate title fields as well as needing to push a value w/no title field + a separate value with all title fields, taking up two zap steps, is unnecessary and should be simplified. But once this is solved, the software is AMAZING. All-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible data visualization platform with fair pricing and amazing featureset.

Visualizing all the data we're getting from multiple sources. Amazing, incredible product.

Databox review by Derek P.
Derek P.

"Simple & Effective Visualization Platform"

What do you like best?

Integration with Hubspot is great. This tool also let's us get more technical than the other dashboard tools. We are not limited to just a few "widgets" of data.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of having to pay for the enterprise plan to get real time information. However, For the price, I can deal with just hourly refreshes. I also wish there was a little more flexibility when it comes to adding graphics or videos to the dashboards.

It has been really easy to setup KPIs that our sales and marketing team can follow quickly and easily. The increased transparency of having it up on a monitor has helped during tough sales conversations.

Databox review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Databox has changed the way I manage my sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

As a sales manager, I need to be able to keep track of my team's daily, weekly, monthly, and annual sales performance and activity. I'm using HSCRM and Databox makes it easy to visualize the most important metrics from my phone or browser.

What do you dislike?

The product is always improving but sometimes there are slight delays in the refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Databox has a generous free plan to help you eliminate using spreadsheets and powerpoint for monthly reports.

My reporting has always been manual and taken a lot of time. Databox has helped me automate my monthly sales reporting so I can spend more time analyzing the data instead of pulling together numbers into spreadsheets.

Learning about Databox?

* We monitor all Databox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.