Datahug

Datahug is a sales optimization solution that helps sales teams forecast calls, spot deals at risk, and win more with better coaching. All without burdening your salespeople.

Work for Datahug?

Learning about Datahug?

Datahug Reviews

Ask Datahug a Question
Showing 44 Datahug reviews
Datahug review by <span>Benjamin R.</span>
Benjamin R.

Great tool for everything Sales Ops related

What do you like best?

I really like the pipeline flow charts and real-time sales engagement metrics. As we all know, sales can usually be a little dodgey when it comes to saying how engaged they are with their prospective clients, but DataHug can help remove most of that uncertainty.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how the default option is for forecast category and not stage of the opportunity. Its not even a big deal as you can switch between them, but I just wish opportunity stage was the default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good solution here that costs about 50% of the others like Clari that do very similar things. I also like that this lives inside the Salesforce system itself instead of outside portals. Lastly, their support is top-notch and worked with us to create a custom gmail integration based on our own security preferences. I will gladly recommend DataHug to anyone looking for a solution like this.

I've been able to get much more realistic forecasts from the sales team and understanding of where deals are moving to whether they are pushed out to a further date/closed/progressed through stages/milestones hit etc. Additionally, the real-time user engagement metrics have been key to understand the capacity of each sales team member which will be used to help determine scaling for the following year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Datahug
Datahug review by <span>Cameron B.</span>
Cameron B.

Solved our Pipeline Visibility and Forecasting Issues

What do you like best?

The platform was able to solve one of the most common pain points in a sales organization, pipeline visibility. The team at Datahug is an absolute pleasure to work with at all times and they're always informing us of what is coming soon and actually listen to the feedback that is provided from their customers. The new forecasting tool is also solving another huge pain point within sales organizations. Unlike a lot of other players in this space, Datahug can provide insights that Salesforce does not already provide.

What do you dislike?

The functionality was slightly limited when the product was first released to us. Since then, they have used feedback to really make things the way I had envisioned when we purchased. One of the asks I would have is to allow weekly forecasting, but I'm sure they will roll that out at some point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to gain pipeline visibility, manage forecasting, and help with overall sales coaching. A lot of "competitors" (I don't think anyone is really doing what Datahug is doing) will just take SFDC data and represent it in a different way and call it insights, but Datahug provides insights that are not available in a common Salesforce instance.

We are solving the issue of not having visibility into the pipeline and how deals are moving through that pipeline. It has also started helping with our forecasting and having our reps think critically about their own deals.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Datahug review by <span>Lindsey M.</span>
Lindsey M.

Datahug is one of, if not the best sales enablement tool we use in our organization.

What do you like best?

The transparency and organization it provides has been a complete game changer. Datahug automates core components of the sales process including lead routing, deal strategy/stakeholders, deal next steps, pipeline management, forecasting, forecast accuracy and I understand they'll be releasing a new coaching component to the platform soon (we were excited to get a sneak peak and are anxious for this to come out as we'll be using it to run our QBR scorecards). By automating these capabilities, it allows the reps to get real-time information without manual and administrative steps freeing up more time for selling and giving us powerful analytics to work smarter.

What do you dislike?

The deal score can only tell you so much so you still need context behind the deal to determine if the score is dependable or not. For instance, we work closely with outside influencers from other agencies or consulting firms to drive a lot of our deals. They have different email addresses and work with us on many different deals so we don't have an easy way to evaluate communication with them against the health of a specific deal. This makes some opportunities reflect a much smaller deal health than is the reality. But frankly, if you're buying datahug for the deal score, you're not thinking about the capabilities of this technology the right way.

Datahug has eliminated hours of manual work and separate spreadsheets /google docs by allowing our organization easy routing of information through SFDC, historical context to an account/opportunity/contact, and an accurate bottoms up approach to our forecasting set-up in a way that makes coaching deals much easier for our managers.

The best part is, all of this is now at the reps fingertips so information that use to just be available to executives that we weren't able to provide an an individual level, is now real-time information that every rep can use to run their territory.

I also really appreciate how cutting edge Datahug is around their technology. We're constantly in anticipation of their next release because it just keeps getting better and better.

Datahug review by <span>Morgan L.</span>
Morgan L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Incredible product - makes a huge impact to sales productivity

What do you like best?

Analytics and visuals to help sales productivity are invaluable. The visuals that we get within salesforce are extremely helpful as well. Any questions that I had or anything I needed help with, datahug was always there to help and always solved my problems. It was really helpful especially when tracking the health of our accounts, and when next and previous meetings happened. Needless to say, majority of our reports that we provide to upper management were built using datahug. Great product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the product as well as the team at datahug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you reach out to customer success at datahug for suggestions on how to get better use of the product if you don't feel you are getting the most out of it. They have helped me with several ideas that enabled me to create reports I wouldn't have thought of before.

We are using datahug to track SDR productivity (emails, meetings, etc.), we are using datahug to easily see how healthy our relationships are with current and potential customers without having to put together several reports to track this. It has also been extremely helpful to see most communication with certain people at companies we are targeting. Tracking the health of certain accounts has enabled us to have sales focus on accounts that need attention, and make our chance to close much higher.

Datahug review by <span>Justin P.</span>
Justin P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Visibility without a productivity dip

What do you like best?

A lot of the best reporting you can get from a CRM like Salesforce actually requires a lot of manual data entry by sales reps, but the opportunity cost of requiring this data entry can oftentimes outweigh the value of having that data; not to mention you never know if it's all been entered, leaving you with a data set that you're not quite sure is accurate.

With DataHug we get:

- Contact roles automatically added to opportunities, something that typically never happens manually by reps.

- Objective deal scoring based on engagement, without requiring the rep to do anything.

The success team is also very responsive and always seems to have improvements on the roadmap for the limitations we bring to them.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with the forecasting module regarding selectable time periods -- can only see current/next month/quarter. We like to look farther out in some cases, and also would like rolling month functionality in addition to fiscal quarters.

Some extra clicks required in the forecasting module when changing time period -- it resets the forecast view to the manager, requiring us to re-click into the hierarchy to the user we were on when a new time period was selected. (i.e. I'm looking at sales rep A's current month pipeline, then change date to next month and it now displays the pipeline for all reps, requiring me to click into that individual rep again.)

*To my knowledge, these fixes are on the dev roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies trying to get get more granular with pipeline analysis, this is a no brainer.

- Marketing Campaign Influence

- Identifying Neglected Opps

- Closing out deals that are likely to be lost sooner, saving valuable time for the rep

- More focused 1-on-1 manager/rep meetings

Datahug review by <span>Victoria P.</span>
Victoria P.

Game Changer for Sales Reps

What do you like best?

I like that my score on deals constantly update so that my Director can quickly glance at my pipeline and know which opportunities I'm focused on and see how he can help out.

I have room for improvement in regards to logging my daily activity in our CRM each day (I don't know which sales rep doesn't have this problem when you have a lot of meetings and follow-ups!) I love that Datahug will automatically pull from my activity so that all my hard work/activity is shown immediately even if I forget to log an email right away!

It's also super intuitive so I don't need to worry about clicking a wrong button or needing any extra product training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes prospects don't accept my calendar invites but they show up and we still have our calls/meetings but they won't log as a next step in data hug which affects my overall deal score. Perhaps if less points could be assigned for invites-that would help and more points can be assigned or taken into consideration if a prospect DOES accept the invite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! It's painless for sales reps and provides insight into the day to day of a sales person... all to benefit the sales rep, the sales team, and company.

Transparency and accountability. I can see everyone's scores on all their deals and know what range is healthy for a good opportunity. Accountability: Datahug will tell you whether you need more contacts, need a next step, and your overall activity throughout a sales cycle.

Learn more about Datahug

Datahug Videos

Learning about Datahug?

* We monitor all Datahug reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Datahug