DataMatch Enterprise

4.0

The DataMatch Enterprise suite is a highly visual desktop data cleansing application specifically designed to resolve customer and contact data quality issues. The suite consists of scalable configurations for deduplication & record linking, suppression, enhancement, extraction, and standardization of business and customer data.

Work for DataMatch Enterprise?

Learning about DataMatch Enterprise?

DataMatch Enterprise Reviews

Ask DataMatch Enterprise a Question
Showing 17 DataMatch Enterprise reviews
DataMatch Enterprise review by Nick C.
Nick C.

"DataMatch Enterprise - Powerful and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of DataMatch is how easy and flexible it is to use. I can use data from virtually any data source including ODBC connections, CSV files, and JSON files. It does a great job with data cleansing making the matching process even more powerful and being able to merge rows with very flexible rules for the final export is extremely helpful. The support team is also very responsive and helpful when I run into anything I have an issue figuring out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the UI could be a little more intuitive but overall it's still quite easy to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out if you find any features that you would like to have added. They are very open and responsive to feedback.

I use DataMatch Enterprise to cleanup lists that I receive from clients in multiple formats. With DataMatch I can accept files in any format, some customers like to send in JSON and some like to send via CSV. I can import any file type, fix formatting issues, search for duplicate records, report back to my customers the issues I found in the data in a friendly pdf, and then export the data in JSON format which I can then easily import into my database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DataMatch Enterprise
DataMatch Enterprise review by Sheila M.
Sheila M.

"DataMatch Review- RentPath User"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that DataMatch is user-friendly. Also, it almost never crashes. It's easy to update and easy to use. It's also easy to export data and easily apply to whatever your needs may be.

It is also super important to utilize a service that suits your business needs. DataMatch is that ideal service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, DataMatch does not catch all data, but with the understanding that it is a system, it is ultimately up to the user to do further research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Highly recommend this product! If there were ever any issues or you needed help updating the software, the client services are communicative and responsive.

We are solving conversion concerns. We use DataMatch to prove our value.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

DataMatch Enterprise review by Shelley H.
Shelley H.

"My Go-To Databse Tool; Saves Time, Increases Efficiency"

What do you like best?

DataMatch Enterprise is easy to learn and use. It's easy to review results. Saves us tons of time in manually checking records.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally wonder why some records aren't tagged as possible dupes. But the number of dupes that slip through is small given our datasets, and we consider it an acceptable percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enterprise was in beta when we started with Data Ladder. They worked with us diligently until everything worked perfectly for us. The product has functions and features we haven't even used, so I am confident it can be helpful in ways we don't even know of. This product has been a lifesaver for me!

Identifying records in purchased lists that are already in our database. Very helpful when we transitioned from one CRM to another; allowed us to compare datasets as we needed to troubleshoot problems that cropped up during and after the transition. Allows us to crossreference our database with data we find online in order to incorporate new info into our database.

DataMatch Enterprise review by User

"No more endless days cleaning data!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very straightforward and easy to use. With very little training we had it up and running.

What do you dislike?

It had errors at first but the Data Ladder team really worked with us to figure every detail out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have this as part of your total data quality management plan otherwise, it will be hard to get everyone who needs to use to see the point of using it. We had success by having one person from each department represent their department in a separate committee for this. This helped with by in.

There are features we haven't had a chance to use yet but it is already cutting down errors within the company and freeing up a lot of time with the tech team. It's good to see our management feeling more confident with our data.

"DataMatch"

What do you like best?

This substitutes utilizing Excel to retrieve lead matches from different databases. DataMatch is more effective and efficient for this. It increases my productivity using this software

What do you dislike?

It would be more efficient if we're able to generate multiple results in one run and for the software to automatically scrub/clean the data instead of having to specify "cleaned" in the field under "Match Definition". There are too many fields that it gets confusing sometimes (cleaned vs regular). However, being able to generate multiple results at once would definitely be a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes awhile to learn the features of DataMatch. The more you use it, the easier it will become

We run DataMatch to determine the lead to lease conversion. DataMatch scrubs the format of the data for consistency, which saves us time from doing it ourselves

DataMatch Enterprise review by User in Internet

"A Wonderful Tool for matching data"

What do you like best?

When using DataMatch, I love how quickly the program loads my tables. The ease of setting up my tables to compare and then running the data is seamless. I'm still finding new features I didn't even know about. My team loves this program! 10/10 will register again.

What do you dislike?

I'm still finding new features I didn't even know about. The manual is not the easiest to read, but with a little patience you're up and running in no time. Additionally, the product is a little on the pricey side, but nonetheless worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a steep learning curve!

We use the software to compare our marketing data against our clients. The great thing about the software is we can determine gaps in our business in addition to finding miss-attributed data points from our clients.

DataMatch Enterprise review by User

"Perfectly Adequate Software "

What do you like best?

DataMatch makes our matching projects possible in a short amount of time and helps prove value to the client.

What do you dislike?

I'm not convinced that it finds every single exact match, as sometimes I find matches manually that the software didn't pick up. I've been unable to discern why it catches some and not others. I have to try different variations of fuzzy and exact matches to make sure I've picked up all possible outcomes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great, however, expect it to not always find every single match, especially when running larger amounts of data.

It is used to lease match; we prove value to clients who pay money to advertise on our sites. This software helps prove that their leases come from prospects who found their property on our sites.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

Primarily I use DME in a direct marketing context to match campaign responders to campaign targets. Together with Address Verification it is the most robust, easy-to-use and cost efficient tool I've ever used. It's also pretty fast. DME doesn't require programming skills to create or fine tune algorithms.

What do you dislike?

The address verification function runs slowly and the user interface takes training to understand completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a tutorial of the UI during any trial period. The tutorial covers features that aren't obvious (or are confusing) to a new user.

I use DME for direct marketing campaign results measurement. Benefits are better results (i.e., more matches with higher confidence level), faster turn-around time, transparency into the algorithms, and no requirement for SAS, SQL, etc., programmers.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see the tables and click on what I want them to do as for as matches.

What do you dislike?

That I have to click and go through different steps to just do a simple a task. I would like something more simple to use just for simple projects. I do not like that I get diffent results when I run matchs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I am comparing a rentroll from a property to the leads that my company sends them. We are seeing if we sent any leads that made leases.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Nikola P.
Nikola P.

"An effective tool for reconciling data"

What do you like best?

Data ladder is straightforward with little to no frills. It has proved to be a robust tool for sifting through large data sets to find discrepancies

What do you dislike?

The interface can sometimes be hard to navigate for newer users and training content is not easy to find.

We use DataMatch to prove our ROI by comparing our records to those of clients. The program helps us demonstrate our results through data.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Anton A.
Anton A.

"Best Product Ever "

What do you like best?

It makes our matching projects in a short amount of time and helps prove ROI to our clients

What do you dislike?

I feel there are times we missed matches that we have found manually that for some reason the software did not pick up

Recommendations to others considering the product

n\a

ROI for there digital advertising needs

DataMatch Enterprise review by User in Research
User in Research

"DO NOT BUY"

What do you like best?

it's a really good data cleansing software, it rarely gets stuck and works wonderfully with mysql

What do you dislike?

it doesn't have that many different functions, options and capacities

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest that it is only purchased for very large, corporation sized databases, it's not worth using in smaller databases

we are cleansing our extensive oil sample database and updating it much more quickly

DataMatch Enterprise review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"DataMatch Review - Rentpath User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for this program when matching data from excess tables to confirm hows successful our business practices are

What do you dislike?

I dislike that data match may sometimes freeze or crash depending on the size of the data that is entered into this program

We are solving problems with conversion rates from our b2b clients. We use DataMatch to prove our value.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Administrator

"Great piece of software"

What do you like best?

Easy to get up and running. Producing far more results than working by hand, in less time.

What do you dislike?

None yet. I've been using the software intermittently for 3 months, so there's still more to learn. So far, it's performed very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch the training videos.

Data Cleaning

Record Matching

Able to

DataMatch Enterprise review by User in Internet

"Great Program Clunky Expirence"

What do you like best?

The program works. It is a no frill program and is effective 99% of the time. The program is very stable even when working with large datasets.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not great. Many colleagues complain that the interface is confusing.

We often need to compare company data with client data to ensure data trustworthiness.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"Disappointed...missing a major component that was supposed to be there"

What do you like best?

It has a nice interface and the filtering of data once you get it to Datamatch is good.

What do you dislike?

The SQL extraction functionality does not work. This was explained at the sale and no one ever told us that it didn't work until after purchase and I tried to use it. When I went back to them about it in January 2014 the Tech team told me it was a "planned feature" in the next release. It is now July 2014 and there has been no update to correct this issue.

Scrubbing of large datasets for mailing lists.

DataMatch Enterprise review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Covers all my data matching needs"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect is being able to manipulate different sets of data to tell one story

What do you dislike?

Unable to work with very large sets of data

Providing return on investment

Learning about DataMatch Enterprise?

* We monitor all DataMatch Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.