Datanyze

Datanyze

Data and Intelligence provider for Technology Companies.

Work for Datanyze?

Learning about Datanyze?

Datanyze Reviews

Showing 270 Datanyze reviews
Datanyze review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The chrome extension, salesforce integration, and customer service. The chrome extension allows sales and marketing to create accounts and contacts in seconds. Datanyze removes all tedious manually entry for accounts and contacts. As a marketer I love using the tags for a variety of use cases. When I come back from a tradeshow with a mix bag of leads from existing accounts and contacts, and net new accounts and contacts, datanyze is able to do that matching for me in seconds...its not perfect, but it has significantly cut the down the time for doing any post show matching / new account and contact creation.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin it should be easier to setup the settings for each of my users, I wish there was an option to make a "default user" which has all the settings saved in place, and then I just assign the seat license. I've been working with Datanyze for almost a year now, the contact adding piece is super simple, but the quality of contacts was real poor. Datanyze has made adjustments to control the confidence level in the contacts you see/export, which is a little better....We just got started with Datanyze's "Premium Contacts" feature, this was MUST for Datanyze so happy to see they've taken steps to improve that aspect of their product...I can't comment on the overall quality yet of premium contacts still forming that opinion. I wish there was an ability to customize the revenue and employee bands datanyze use, their bands don't align with our qualifications so thats a huge challenge. When you do create a new contact through the chrome extension, I don't understand why you still have to search for the account to tie the newly created contact to...?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Datanyze should never be looked at as a contacting adding tool. Datanyze should be looked at the tool to find the right prospects based on technograhpic data.

Firmographic and technographic data for accounts, also enrichment of existing account firmographic and technographic data. We've started to lean on datanyze more and more for contact adding. As a market its started to do more and more of the heavy lifting when it comes to matching against our database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Datanyze
Datanyze review by <span>Jeanette E.</span>
Jeanette E.

Datanyze - a game changer

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Datanyze does a great job of finding the installed technologies of our prospects. The ability to filter by revenue ranges, industry, employee count, technologies, etc. is a huge advantage. I was able to create a customized lead scoring model in Salesforce based on the company + technology information received from Datanyze. And the Chrome Extension is super helpful!

What do you dislike?

The email addresses and people finder is a huge advantage but the email bounce rate can be slightly high. I accommodate for that by uploading them into a email validation tool (such as validateemailaddress.org or hunter.io).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend working closely with your account manager. They are a huge benefit and they are very responsive.

A ton! Datanyze is now a one-stop-shop and we can additionally use this to research our competition. The biggest benefit is the ability to find companies which would be interested in working with us because of the technology they use.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Datanyze review by <span>Adam H.</span>
Adam H.

Datanyze Digs Deep For Intelligence

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Getting (almost) real-time data on the platforms that my potential customers are using is extraordinarily useful. Without this data, we would be flying blind.

What do you dislike?

Datanyze does not always give accurate information. There are times when companies use the free trial of a software, leave some of the code on their website, and Datanyze counts it as using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell into a market that uses a specific software, chances are that you can identify these customers using Datanyze. Knowing who to sell to is half the battle in business and Datanyze can help you with that half.

Datanyze lets us see what platforms companies are using so we can reach out to those companies that our system plays well with.

Datanyze review by <span>Sean D.</span>
Sean D.

Great experience with a great product

What do you like best?

Datanyze is a great company.

1. The product is really good, I think for finding competitive intelligence, it's one of the best. You can quickly run through a series of search queries and see what companies are using your competitors. This is really helpful in the case for the following:

- If you know the average lifecycle of your competitors product is 6 months, you can run a list of companies that have been using that product for 5 months and then quickly get their contact information and then reach out to start the sales process. Brilliant!

2. I really liked my Account Manager, she always responded in a timely fashion. Whenever I had an issue, Paige would get back to me as quickly as possible. Also she would set up time with my team whenever necessary.

What do you dislike?

Losing the hook with LinkedIn (because of LinkedIn) was a little bit of a burden but they showed me 1. A workaround to get back onto LinkedIn 2. How to run in-depth searches within the product (which ended up being even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to leverage your Account Manager because they provide really good support.

We were able to grab data faster instead of having to hack together email addresses. We could also search websites for competitors to target those accounts - really cool!

Datanyze review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.
What do you like best?

We love how Datanyze's software allows us to keep tabs on our competitors. We get a daily report that informs us of activity with other providers in our space. We also use it to monitor our own installs. If we see a client drops our tracking code from their website, it prompts a call. When our onboarding team sees a client adds the code, it gives them peace of mind. Also, really love their Chrome plug-in. It's an essential part of any salesperson's toolbox. Before reaching out, check out a company's technographics. You'll get some good insight to help tailor your discussions.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, these guys are grrrrrreat! There's nothing I would suggest they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent choice for sales intelligence.

Identifying competitor activity, developing a better understanding of our clients.

Datanyze review by <span>Blake J.</span>
Blake J.
Validated Review

Great Tool but could be better

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that Datanyze compiles so much information on accounts that you may be looking into. There is usually detailed information for the company size, revenue, funding, contacts, and the technologies that they are using.

What do you dislike?

A lot of times the information in Datanyze for contacts is incorrect or outdated. You really have to cross reference LinkedIn to ensure that the person listed on Datanyze is still employed at that company. The same thing applies for technologies. There are lots of times when Datanyze is slow to update when a company has removed or added a technology and I have seen this gap be as much as 1 or 2 years.

Marketing & Sales Intelligence

Learn more about Datanyze

Datanyze Videos

Learning about Datanyze?

* We monitor all Datanyze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.