Datanyze

Datanyze

Data and Intelligence provider for Technology Companies.

Work for Datanyze?

Learning about Datanyze?

Datanyze Reviews

Showing 339 Datanyze reviews
Datanyze review by <span>Russell H.</span>
Russell H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Why Datanyze makes my day to day life at work easier.

What do you like best?

The best thing about Datanyze is how easy it is to target specific types of prospects. I am able to do a wide search of all verticals or I can easily narrow that down and get more targeted. I also like that a lot of the leads and pros[pects found sometimes have contact info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I lose the reports that I had searched for before I had a chance to save them. Like if my computer shuts down or something. Its not really that bad but I'd say thats the only dislike I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that if you have a team of SDR's and you are trying to have them be as efficient as possible when it comes to their sourcing/ prospecting they should one hundred percent be using datanyze. It is a very powerful tool and it easily syncs with salesforce. I am able to source hundreds of new people a day and some of them even have contact info. I highly recommend this to all sales teams.

I am solving the divide between manual prospecting and salesforce. by being able to push leads directly into sf from datanyze, I am making finding more qualified prospects in a timely fashion.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Datanyze
Datanyze review by <span>Kerry (Doc) D.</span>
Kerry (Doc) D.

I use datanyze every day, I love this tool

What do you like best?

I use Datanyze every day as a sales rep. Our company bought a subscription to the tool and made it available as a data-verification/sourcing tool. I use the list building tool to find good fit companies to prospect and the alerts tool to see who has recently added a software to their site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I like the features and for what I use it for it's perfect. I suppose if there was a better filtering logic to find companies in my territory that would be grat, but I am picking nits because I really like the filtering anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up alerts for your territory. You can use zip codes to delineate the territory you're in and you can set up alerts that show up in your email daily showing when compnanies add or drop technologies from their website.

Sourcing, Prospecting, data verification. Our platform works really well with companies that fit a certain profile and those companies often use certain technologies. Datanize provides those technologies that companies are using and gives them to me so I can filter the highest priority companies to call on.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Datanyze review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.

Datanyze has the potential to be the all-in-one solution we've been looking for

What do you like best?

The chrome extension, salesforce integration, and customer service. The chrome extension allows sales and marketing to create accounts and contacts in seconds. Datanyze removes all tedious manually entry for accounts and contacts. As a marketer I love using the tags for a variety of use cases. When I come back from a tradeshow with a mix bag of leads from existing accounts and contacts, and net new accounts and contacts, datanyze is able to do that matching for me in seconds...its not perfect, but it has significantly cut the down the time for doing any post show matching / new account and contact creation.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin it should be easier to setup the settings for each of my users, I wish there was an option to make a "default user" which has all the settings saved in place, and then I just assign the seat license. I've been working with Datanyze for almost a year now, the contact adding piece is super simple, but the quality of contacts was real poor. Datanyze has made adjustments to control the confidence level in the contacts you see/export, which is a little better....We just got started with Datanyze's "Premium Contacts" feature, this was MUST for Datanyze so happy to see they've taken steps to improve that aspect of their product...I can't comment on the overall quality yet of premium contacts still forming that opinion. I wish there was an ability to customize the revenue and employee bands datanyze use, their bands don't align with our qualifications so thats a huge challenge. When you do create a new contact through the chrome extension, I don't understand why you still have to search for the account to tie the newly created contact to...?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Datanyze should never be looked at as a contacting adding tool. Datanyze should be looked at the tool to find the right prospects based on technograhpic data.

Firmographic and technographic data for accounts, also enrichment of existing account firmographic and technographic data. We've started to lean on datanyze more and more for contact adding. As a market its started to do more and more of the heavy lifting when it comes to matching against our database.

Datanyze review by <span>Jeanette E.</span>
Jeanette E.

Datanyze - a game changer

What do you like best?

Datanyze does a great job of finding the installed technologies of our prospects. The ability to filter by revenue ranges, industry, employee count, technologies, etc. is a huge advantage. I was able to create a customized lead scoring model in Salesforce based on the company + technology information received from Datanyze. And the Chrome Extension is super helpful!

What do you dislike?

The email addresses and people finder is a huge advantage but the email bounce rate can be slightly high. I accommodate for that by uploading them into a email validation tool (such as validateemailaddress.org or hunter.io).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend working closely with your account manager. They are a huge benefit and they are very responsive.

A ton! Datanyze is now a one-stop-shop and we can additionally use this to research our competition. The biggest benefit is the ability to find companies which would be interested in working with us because of the technology they use.

Datanyze review by <span>Adam H.</span>
Adam H.

Datanyze Digs Deep For Intelligence

What do you like best?

Getting (almost) real-time data on the platforms that my potential customers are using is extraordinarily useful. Without this data, we would be flying blind.

What do you dislike?

Datanyze does not always give accurate information. There are times when companies use the free trial of a software, leave some of the code on their website, and Datanyze counts it as using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell into a market that uses a specific software, chances are that you can identify these customers using Datanyze. Knowing who to sell to is half the battle in business and Datanyze can help you with that half.

Datanyze lets us see what platforms companies are using so we can reach out to those companies that our system plays well with.

Datanyze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Easy to use interface with great features for automation

What do you like best?

Datanyze works great for automating purposes within our database. With Datanyze website technographic scrubber, we are able to track which technologies prospects are using at ease. Their customization features allows users to easily update what information they would like exported from a wide variety of information (revenue, technologies used, # of employees, etc.)

What do you dislike?

We have run into instances where the technographic scrubber is not 100% accurate and the geographical information that it pulls from websites is often wrong; not that reliable. Their feature to find employees for companies is not that comprehensive and is somewhat of a clunky process. Also, they have recently removed some of the exportable fields from their database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on their lead generation tool along with the accuracy of their geographical information

We are able to see which technologies prospects are using determine if they use technologies of our partners or competitors. Their export feature allows for a quick CSV file to be downloaded for certain criteria to bump up against a users database, great for finding net new websites.

Learn more about Datanyze

Datanyze Videos

Learning about Datanyze?

* We monitor all Datanyze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.