Datis

4.0

DATIS is the leading provider of position control human resource (HR) and payroll software-as-a-service (SaaS) for behavioral health and human services agencies.

Work for Datis?

Learning about Datis?

Datis Reviews

Ask Datis a Question
Showing 14 Datis reviews
Datis review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Datis has helped make managing my employees easier"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility that Datis provides to view my employees. Whether it be as as team with their credentials, or who's going to be off (very helpful), to the timesheet views. Datis is always coming out with upgrades and improvements. The homepage is also nice bc it allows your employees to view important information everytime they log on to Datis.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Datis had a better way to track all of the information for my employees (like holidays they save). There may be a way to do that as well, but I'm not an administrator of the system at my agency for that level of access. It would also be nice to have a scheduling assistant on Datis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for many aspects of business management.

Approving time off is easier than ever. It takes me about 5 minutes to approve timecards if every one gets them submitted on time. It's also extremely helpful to view the applicants for positions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Datis
Datis review by Trey J.
Trey J.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that this program is user friendly and as an employee, it is helpful to have all my information conveniently mapped out for my use. helpful when completing taxes and looking at pay stubs when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes towards this program.

It is solving the issue of tedious paperwork that would otherwise have to be completed. It allows for the user to have control of any changes to info and access to all the files that the company has.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Datis review by Sami Dahl M.
Sami Dahl M.

"Good for employees"

What do you like best?

I like how it has all the information available to employees that would otherwise have to be sought out through management. very convenient for when I want to review my pay stubs, review my benefits and even update my tax information.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want satisfied employees who feel like they have control over their information, use this!

I provides convenience of being in charge of your own information to ensure everything is up to date.

Datis review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Great system for position-based HR software"

What do you like best?

Tracks credentials easily, great visual Org Chart, all information is housed in one system (recruiting, timesheets, paystubs, tracking FMLA, employee portal, benefits, credentials, position information).

What do you dislike?

Recruiting software is functional but way behind what other systems can do. Changes are made without notifying users and we find out by surprise when our helpdesk starts getting calls. Not mobile friendly except for punching in and out.

We now use one system when we previously had 5. Employees can update their own information. Recruiting is tied to position control, which cuts out constant tracking and miscommunications about how many positions are open. Real-time. Workflows save us from a lot of "signatures" we had to get for everything.

Datis review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

They are always looking for ways to improve their product. I have been using e3 for over 9 years and it just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a good scheduling product.

Moving onto time and attendance has helped with productivity data and being able to address staffing needs much more timely.

Datis review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Clear and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Datis allows us too clearly denote what pay is given to employees for what number of hours worked.

What do you dislike?

Some employees find it difficult to understand how to read the overtime pay section of their pay stub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Datis is easy to use and understand and works well for our large organization.

Datis allows us to update employees' pay rate individually and immediately as needed.

Datis review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Datis"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use most of the time

What do you dislike?

Uploaded documents have disappeared several times

Uploaded documents have disappeared

Datis review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

Functionality, various functions within this system.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to see the birthdays of my staff for the current month. Also I am not sure if Datis is able to show the pictures of all staff. While in the middle of comleyeing staff evaluations, I will loose the info randomly so I will have to save after every paragraph, because it happens more than it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful as a supervisor/administrator.

Very beneficial as a supervisor running an OP program in managing/organizing staff information.

Datis review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care

"Good software. The ui can be a little buggy"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the report feature that ican use to export to other sustems

What do you dislike?

I dont like the user interfface it can be slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick to a more widely implemented software until the bugs are worked out

Report sharing

Datis review by User

"Datis"

What do you like best?

Works well when uploading from other systems. We used it during acquisitions to load new hires.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions seem to ve buried under other pieces or panels.

Human capital management system. Very functional and user friendly.

Datis review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Datis!"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface and optimized functioning

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to be most cost effective for small buisnesses

I used it to improve time management

Datis review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance

"Solid support"

What do you like best?

The learning curve for this product is small.

What do you dislike?

UI isn't always friendly. Not usually intuitive

HR management is streamlined. Less reliance on legacy systems.

Datis review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Senior associate "

What do you like best?

Provides an organizational flow to help keep track of clients and employees

What do you dislike?

The having to get familiar with the platform

No problems

Datis review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"IS Mamager"

What do you like best?

ease of access and the amount of information available.

What do you dislike?

There are really no areas that I dislike,

benefits are the ability and flow of the supervisions.

Learning about Datis?

* We monitor all Datis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.