Datis

DATIS is the leading provider of position control human resource (HR) and payroll software-as-a-service (SaaS) for behavioral health and human services agencies.

Work for Datis?
Kronos workforce cenral hr management suites  2x

Learning about Datis?

Datis Reviews

Ask Datis a Question
Showing 9 Datis reviews
Datis review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

Datis has helped make managing my employees easier

What do you like best?

I like the versatility that Datis provides to view my employees. Whether it be as as team with their credentials, or who's going to be off (very helpful), to the timesheet views. Datis is always coming out with upgrades and improvements. The homepage is also nice bc it allows your employees to view important information everytime they log on to Datis.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Datis had a better way to track all of the information for my employees (like holidays they save). There may be a way to do that as well, but I'm not an administrator of the system at my agency for that level of access. It would also be nice to have a scheduling assistant on Datis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for many aspects of business management.

Approving time off is easier than ever. It takes me about 5 minutes to approve timecards if every one gets them submitted on time. It's also extremely helpful to view the applicants for positions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Datis
Datis review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.

Great system for position-based HR software

What do you like best?

Tracks credentials easily, great visual Org Chart, all information is housed in one system (recruiting, timesheets, paystubs, tracking FMLA, employee portal, benefits, credentials, position information).

What do you dislike?

Recruiting software is functional but way behind what other systems can do. Changes are made without notifying users and we find out by surprise when our helpdesk starts getting calls. Not mobile friendly except for punching in and out.

We now use one system when we previously had 5. Employees can update their own information. Recruiting is tied to position control, which cuts out constant tracking and miscommunications about how many positions are open. Real-time. Workflows save us from a lot of "signatures" we had to get for everything.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Datis review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

Amazing product

What do you like best?

They are always looking for ways to improve their product. I have been using e3 for over 9 years and it just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a good scheduling product.

Moving onto time and attendance has helped with productivity data and being able to address staffing needs much more timely.

Datis review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

Datis

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use most of the time

What do you dislike?

Uploaded documents have disappeared several times

Uploaded documents have disappeared

Datis review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

Very useful!

What do you like best?

Functionality, various functions within this system.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to see the birthdays of my staff for the current month. Also I am not sure if Datis is able to show the pictures of all staff. While in the middle of comleyeing staff evaluations, I will loose the info randomly so I will have to save after every paragraph, because it happens more than it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful as a supervisor/administrator.

Very beneficial as a supervisor running an OP program in managing/organizing staff information.

Datis review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Datis!

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface and optimized functioning

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to be most cost effective for small buisnesses

I used it to improve time management

Learning about Datis?

* We monitor all Datis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.