Daylite

Organize your whole business in one app. Projects, sales, emails, meetings, calendars, contacts, notes, and more. For Mac, iPhone & iPad.

Work for Daylite?

Learning about Daylite?

Daylite Reviews

Ask Daylite a Question
Showing 36 Daylite reviews
Daylite review by Robin E.
Robin E.

"Daylite - The Best Software I Have Ever Purchased"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about the new Daylite is its capability to include files not only in people's and companies' entries, but as well as those in emails. When I am working on a project I can link files to people and have them attached to emails, and also, I don't have to tediously look for an email in my Apple Mail application.

What do you dislike?

Appointment reminder emails -as far as I have been able to figure it out- can't be sent to more than one person, as any email address above the first one is separated by a comma and NO SPACE, so that my email program (Apple Mail) doesn't recognize it as separate email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It will make your business go much easier and faster. Plus, you won't lose information anymore.

It completely took care of the eternal searching for related files and items (usually strewn over 4-5 several applications). Projects are streamlined, and updating has been made so much easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Daylite
Daylite review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Working well in our small, dynamic team"

What do you like best?

The interconnectedness of all the items in Daylite is the most important feature. Being able to look at an upcoming meeting and quickly review everyone's contacts who are coming, the projects and actions the meeting might relate to, as well as support notes - just amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could put more TYPES of information as links within the system. I'd love, for instance, to be able to drop a clickable Devonthink item link into a task. Instead, that's put in a text field that isn't clickable. Ultimately, any complaints I have I feel confident will be ironed out in future releases, as they are mostly related to device compatability (very minor) and especially use on iOS (share sheet, etc). I should be able to quickly and easily send a URL or an email or even a webpage from that app to Daylite as I can do with other to-do apps. Also, they don't sign a BAA, so I cannot use PHI in the app - if I could - this would run my entire business immediately, including patient records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially wonderful if you are implementing GTD. Having everything interconnected and the extreme flexibility of the task and project management system - golden!

Quickly and easily getting projects, tasks and appointments to my business partner. We've not grown its use beyond the two of us, however, so we're not sure how it will scale. The privacy alone may be difficult to manage. We've been more efficient in our communications and our completion rate of projects has gone up significantly.

What CRM solution do you use?

Daylite review by PJ M.
PJ M.

"A clunky mess "

What do you like best?

It connects things together and has a Mac App feel. Contacts integration is pretty good.

It's the only CRM of its size I've ever used, so keep that in mind for the "dislike" section.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking at this program compared to other programs I've used on Mac, not necessarily compared to other CRMs. So maybe this is the cream of the crop. If it is, I'm afraid to see the others...

It is perhaps the clunkiest and most confusing professional program I have ever seen. It is incredibly intimidating to use and learn due to the bad UI design, unintuitive actions, the simultaneously uselessly redundant/non-existent/unhelpful labeling, and one of the worst "more details" and "edit" functionalities I've ever seen (I hate those stacking sidebars that hide everything and cover each other up).

Calendar integration is a joke. The Today view of the Daylite calendar is a joke. The iPhone/iPad app is a joke (it took literally 30 minutes to set up and if I did anything like lock the screen or even pull up the control center, it would crash). And don't even get me started on importing things from other programs...

It's one of those apps that updates all the time and each time it has run another installer... I hate apps that do that.

It's a Mac exclusive app, so why isn't it in the app store???

It's not the worst app I've ever seen, but it comes close.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go slow when implementing

Keeping track of cases, projects, clients, meetings, appointments, contact info, opportunities. It certainly does all that, but not very well.

Daylite review by Gerald W.
Gerald W.

"Daylite 6 Self-Serve experience"

What do you like best?

The software integrates well with Apple Mail and makes it easy to archive emails into a centralized database for searching. The calendar and projects functions have been very useful in our organization.

What do you dislike?

MarketPlace focuses a large amount of it's resources on improving and troubleshooting their cloud product and the self-serve product often does not get updated or patched for sometime after. Recently we have found two issues with syncing events between Apple's Calendar app and the Calendar within Daylite. Both issues have been reported and both responses included that cloud based Daylite took precedence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, go with the cloud based system, if for no other reason than being on the leading edge of MarketCircle's updating,

We use Daylite as a CRM, group calendar, and sales project environment. Collaboration and communication have definitely improved with the implementation of this software.

Daylite review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"This CRM does it all!"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about this program!

It can basically manage your whole business all in one place.

Start out by entering your Opportunities. Link those to Contacts and Companies. Create custom pipelines with tasks (you can create templates of these so you only need to do the setup once). Apply them to the Opportunity to track and plan your progress.

Once you win the Opportunity, convert it to a project and all your links come over to the new Project. From here you can add new Tasks and Pipelines (again you can create templates here to make this easier).

Track your progress in detail so you'll know exactly where you are at any time with just a glance.

The integrated Calendar makes scheduling a breeze. Check user's free and busy times and set up meetings with them and also with resources (like meeting rooms and projectors, etc) all in one place.

Daylite and integrate with Mac Mail too. So that all your correspondence for a particular project can be captured automatically and kept in your Daylite database for easy searching.

With multiple views you can see your data and filter it in about any way you like. Makes it very easy to drill down on any opportunity, or project or see how people and companies are linked together.

Daylite is truly hard to beat and will help you keep your business running smoothly!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the report engine is hard to customize. But there are partners to help you with custom reports if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do yourself a favor and try the demo version and you'll see how much can be done with this program!

Managing contacts, projects, opportunities, and just about everything to do with our clients.

Daylite review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"10+ Year Satisfied Daylite User"

What do you like best?

Daylite's regular improvements make this product extremely helpful in my business. They are committed to making upgrades, and keeping small business working as productively as possible. In addition, Daylite (Marketcircle) has an excellent support team that responds to issues quickly to get my business up and running again, or to remove obstacles that may have appeared by my misuse.

I can't say enough about what an outstanding piece of software (and software company) Daylite is. I have the opportunity to speak to large groups of Mac-using professionals, and without exception, I recommend Daylite. Now with Cloud-syncing, the software gives the best of both worlds (cloud-based, and offline use). It really is the best.

What do you dislike?

Daylite doesn't release upgrades on the bleeding edge of new operating systems. (For instance, they have not released an iPhone X edge-to-edge update). However, I don't see this as a negative since this is my most important business-related software. I prefer that it is always stable, rather than being first to release something new. While there should be progress, there shouldn't be risk to something so important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend timing thinking through the workflows in your business. If you don't know the way you work (or could work better), Daylite isn't going to perform magic for you. That said, the people at Daylite are very helpful at helping you think through this if you ask them.

Daylite helps me run two separate businesses with multiple team members. The software excels for teams 4-10 large.

Daylite review by Jeffrey M.
Jeffrey M.

"Forced to move away from Act when I purchased an Apple - Daylite was in the Apple Store"

What do you like best?

It really has amazing relationship database abilities.

What do you dislike?

The learning process has been a complete pain the butt. It is not easy to learn nor is the customer service very good. I would say it is very poor. After 10 years of using Daylite I have gone their cloud services which are fine. I was computer programmer and am a power user now. This process has been painful to learn. Customer service is email, chat, ( and sometimes days before you can get a response ). I HATE their customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time and resources to learn this - it is not easy or intuitive ( it is getting better ) . Support is weak.

I have now expanded and added a virtual assistant to my financial practice and Daylite really is very powerful and cloud friendly. This software is not for the weak of heart, so if you have the time and resources to learn it, you will be happy. Good luck.

Daylite review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Best Of Class Business Management for Mac & iOS"

What do you like best?

The UI is beautiful and functional and, since it's a native app, Daylite feels right at home on both Mac and iOS. I like that calendars and contacts can easily be integrated with the Contacts and Calendar apps (and anything that can access these databases) on both Mac and iOS. Daylite also has an amazing Daylite Mail Assistant (DMA) that bridges macOS Mail with Daylite. And I like that Daylite can be used offline.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more ways to automate Daylite without having to hire a developer to write some custom code. While Daylite's calendar system is very capable, it doesn't integrate with third-party schedule systems such as ScheduleOnce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to put Daylite through its paces and watch some of the tutorial videos that Marketcircle provides.

I use Daylite as a place to keep track of all of my contacts and to track business-related opportunities and projects. Having all of this in one place and easily accessible is very valuable. And being able to classifying contacts using, among other things, categories and keywords makes it easy to find the data I need and helps ensure that I'm following up regularly with both prospects and clients.

Daylite review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Fully featured SMB CRM for Mac/iOS"

What do you like best?

Daylite is a comprehensive client relationship management software that we use all day, every day in our small consulting firm. It is highly customizable to your work flow. It is native to the Mac and feels that way. Daylite's contact management function is much, much better and more intuitive than Salesforce. I love that my data is in the cloud but synced locally constantly and consistently.

Outside of all of that raw functionality, it is the little things that Marketcircle has thought through that Mac users will really appreciate. When I hover over a contact's phone number in the Mac version I am prompted with an option to call them using either my iPhone or my VOIP soft phone. In the iOS app when I hang up from a call initiated in Daylite I am prompted to log the contact with all the detail already pre-populated. It is a well thought out and well executed platform.

What do you dislike?

There is not a whole lot to dislike about Daylite. I do agree with some of the other reviewers that the reporting engine is really the only part of Daylite that I struggle to get customized the way that I really want it - but for us, the views available in the application itself are far more important than printed reports. There is an active and robust partner network if you really need a report custom built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial, sign up for it and see for yourself how this can streamline your workflow.

Contact Management: We have a complete record of not only contacts with a particular person or company, but can also link items that are peripheral to a contact (where I did not make contact with the person, but I need to recall that this other issue may impact them).

Project Management: We run dozens of projects within Daylite. While it is what I would consider "project management lite" it is powerful enough for 95% of what we do. If we need resource leveling and GANTT charts we use Merlin for the Mac (which can be integrated nicely with Daylite, by the way).

Task Management: Nothing better for day-to-day task management.

Candidate Recruiting: the customizable workflows and pre-determined activity sets are perfect for repetitive activities and it has allowed us to literally double the number of projects we are working on simultaneously.

Business Development: Again, customized workflows for our sales cycle allow us to quickly and easily get opportunities into our pipeline and help walk us through each proposal to make sure that we are not missing anything.

Daylite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great CRM system with good usability - everything you need in one spot"

What do you like best?

Daylite will give you an easy overview of current clients or prospects. The organization and rights management is great. The integration to Mac Mail is excellent and makes it easy to have all communication with a client in one spot. Managing your workflows in a Success team is helped by tasks and pipelines.

What do you dislike?

Filtering can sometimes be a bit tricky but all in all very intuitive. The mobile app can be rather slow and crashes regularly.

As a Success Team which uses Daylite within the company next to Sales the importance is keeping up with progress of customer development and to export data on a regular basis to support customer health scores is vital. Daylite will give you an excellent overview at one glance, so even if you are just filling in for colleagues you will deduce the current situation of a customer fairly quickly.

Daylite review by Agency in Music
Agency in Music

"Great piece of Software if we were still living in 2007"

What do you like best?

Good integration. It just works quite good and stable on my iPhone and my Mac, that is the most obvious advantage.

What do you dislike?

Basic features (like iPhone GSM integration) are not included. Furthermore, Marketcircle can't keep the pace of innovation when it comes to messaging. There is neither a Facebook / Messenger nor a Whatsapp nor an iMessage integration so you need to copy and track contacts which have been initiated via any kind of messengers. Emails are still important, but my customers use many ways to get in contact with me. Furthermore, Maps plugin is useless for our needs as it does not give me any advantage over Google Maps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, although customizing may be annoying. But it's the only tool so far that is perfectly integrated in your iOS and Mac eco system.

I can (quite) easily create individual contracts. That's it.

Daylite review by Ujjwal A.
Ujjwal A.

"A perfect CRM companion"

What do you like best?

Customizations with on Standalone application with Cloud sync.

The calendar and contacts can be sync separately as accounts as CalDav is supported by the application.

Generating reports is easy.

What do you dislike?

No option to use it on the cloud independently. You need to have a Mac with the application installed.

Only for MacOS and iOS platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you prefer a CRM that is offline and still has cloud sync then this will work for you.

Managing my clients, their communication & my tasks. I love it how I can make notes while speaking to the client and all this seamlessly available in my phone.

The customization feature is another jewel. It gives you enough freedom to make it more industry specific and or design specific as preferred by the user.

The reports feature is very good. it could be tricky to customize the reports but once you get the hang of it then it is a piece of cake.

Team contact sharing is standard and viewing each other's calendar is

Daylite review by Jeremy I.
Jeremy I.

"Daylite is the God-Program of Information Management."

What do you like best?

There is so much to say about Daylite. It can handle so much information in many ways. You can have the added on ability to have Daylite linked to outgoing mail messages. This is very helpful in linking an email to a task or client to keep track of information. Our company operates its entire structure around Daylite5 (We know Daylite 6 is out but our computers would all have to be updated).

Benefits of the program:

Calendar - You can view your personal calendar and also select company calendar and select each individual person to add their appointments to your calendar. I personally view all the Manager appointments at clients homes as I am the Warehouse Manager making sure each job has the products they need.

Tasks

You can create a task and link it to clients or company's as appropriate. You can fill in time and date info. Can view ones that have been delegated to you, from you, completed or outstanding.

You can add clients, company's, projects, etc. Also, you have the ability to sub categorize a task into someones job such as Scheduling, Invoicing, Ordering, etc.

I use the program to link emails, view clients and their appointments, create a task for the client or company to RMA a product or wire count...

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would change as this program works flawlessly as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this program as the organization of information for any size business. It is highly worth the price.

Information Management -

I as Warehouse Manager for Atlanta Home Theater use Daylite as the cornerstone of our business. By linking emails, creating tasks, viewing the schedule - I ensure each job has its product, every RA item is fixed or replaced, and all information documented.

Daylite review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Simple and Elegant"

What do you like best?

I like the Apple integration and the ability to use my iPhone. I am exclusively Apple based for computing and mobile data.

What do you dislike?

I had problems when I was a self serve user. The cloud version is more expensive but flawless so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an Apple user I highly recommend it

Following up leads managing projects and keeping up to date with tasks. I am a scatty musician and I find that Daylite has helped me be more focused.

Daylite review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Daylite—Best Contact Resource Management and Calendaring Software"

What do you like best?

While Daylite is quite simple to initially implement into your work environment, it is also highly customizable. The ability to create new sets of tasks and recurring events make it indispensable to the functioning of our law firm.

What do you dislike?

While not an issue for our practice, I am not sure whether Daylite has a feature, which allows a user to import contacts from another CRM provider. If that option is not available, this could cause an issue if your office was to switch from another provider to Daylite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our firm uses Clio for our practice management software. While that product is exceptional, the calendaring and Contact Resource Management functions could be improved. For this reason, we utilize Daylite for these functions. As Daylite offers so much customizability and is so feature-rich, it is the sole additional software we require to effectively and efficiently run our business. I would recommend that existing Daylite users spend the time to customize the software to perfectly fit your specific business needs.

We are able to accurately track ROI regarding marketing, business development, and referral tracking by utilizing Daylite. As the software allows the user to connect people, projects, and tasks, it very efficiently allows our firm to track where new referrals were generated, what new matters have resulted from previous marketing activities, and the customizable calendaring features are exceptional.

Daylite review by Richard C.
Richard C.

"One man show "

What do you like best?

Organization, retrieval ease of use, Daylite cloud ability to communicate with one or many

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Daylite. I constantly learn more how house it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a one man show with a 3500 person database. I am on the Daylite cloud and easily move from iMac to iPad to iPhone to MacBook Pro seamlessly. I make a change on one it instantly is on all others.

Communications and mobile flexibility, planning, task management

Daylite review by Benjamin T.
Benjamin T.

"Powerful, but with tiny glitches"

What do you like best?

The integration of of everything in one CRM - e-mail, Calendar, Contacts, Projects, Opportunities, even Time-Logging if you want it. Cross-topic linking means that all relevant information is reached within simple clicks. This enables all departments to work in one app and share calendars, resources, and contacts.

What do you dislike?

Direct E-mail integration is only available with Apple's Mail - a channel for gmail and/or other apps would be great. And the Mail plugin is not easy to live with, automatic linking often doesn't make any sense, and it crashes regularly.

Customer Relationship management in a SaaS company. For us, the smooth workflow means we can effectively work together with sales and other departments.

Daylite review by Bernd H.
Bernd H.

"Perfect CRM and Project Management for Mac"

What do you like best?

Pure Mac-like interface and great integration with mail. Cloud Service work very well.

What do you dislike?

Minor features missing in the iPhone apps. No integration with MS Outlook. Sync of contacts with social media apps like linkedIn and xing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trail offer. Talk to IOSXperts if you are German speaking. Great support!

Full scope of CRM functions including Mail Chimp integration. Project planning and tracking.

Daylite review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Excellent Filing/Address Book System"

What do you like best?

The ability to add so much information about the client or business being entered is excellent. We have multiple addresses, phone numbers, misc. data about each of our clients in the system.

What do you dislike?

There should be an easier way to switch which address and phone number is the primary one for each client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great product. I highly recommend this for better organization managing different clients at once.

Easy to keep track of current and past clients. We know exactly when each client gave us business.

Daylite review by Jakob C.
Jakob C.

"Good CRM, but can be unstable"

What do you like best?

I like the optic and the integration with a mac

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes a little bit slow and makes some trouble

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read some storys from the Daylite Blog to get some ideas what you can do with this software

I am using it for daily busines. We can see how the communication with customer is and what our sales people are doing.

Daylite review by Anton L.
Anton L.

"CRM / Mail"

What do you like best?

One of the beast integration with Apple Mail - no need to use CRM’s (usually poor compared to Mail) mailing feature - keep using all the goodies / plug-ins of Apple Mail.

What do you dislike?

Need some polishing here and there, but overall, quite good already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Contact - task - email - cal cross-linking

Daylite review by Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

"Daylite for Mac Users- finally something Mac!"

What do you like best?

Well of course the best part of this application is that I got to use it to work on my MacBook Air. Often it is difficult or frustrating because so much is not made available to the Mac community- and Daylite is an exception. Using Daylite made my daily tasks so much more organized. Daylite was very intuitive and user friendly as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that we only used it for about 9 months. I'm not sure why my company stopped using Daylite, but we ended up being asked to download a new program so I'm certain that is why. I really liked using Daylite better for reasons stated above.

Business problems being solved are higher productivity and time lost trying to be organized.

Daylite review by Andreas K.
Andreas K.

"It makes my day. Every day."

What do you like best?

It‘s smart and easy to use. Daylite helps to organize contacts easily and smart.

What do you dislike?

iOS Version is not for full usage. No notices and no e-mail integration.

Perfect for netwoking issues and sales....

Daylite review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"A wonderful mac and ios CRM. "

What do you like best?

The app is a great tool for shared colloboration, with an easy to use shared contacts, objectives, calendar and tasks list. For a sales team, this is an excellent tool for keeping all members working off one database. The app syncs a copy locally, so you can work offlien as well.

What do you dislike?

Custom reporting is a little difficult to setup, but hopefulyl you have an admin or analyst who will set it, and you wont need to touch it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try. It seems like our best option.

This app is being used to track leads, and tasks associated with the leads.

Daylite review by Fred A.
Fred A.

"Daylite, my main organization tool"

What do you like best?

I like it is numerous possibilities to clearly organize my database and schedule my work

What do you dislike?

I did not feel comfortable with the Projects section. I should try again

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to really understand, but it is worth working with it

Organizing all my daily activities, very numerous and different, as well as my database management, contacts, mailing lists, etc...

Daylite review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Favorite CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and that it is mobil

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything I can think of to say is negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for organizing information including email attachments

It is a place to keep all of the information on our clients in one place

Daylite review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Organized, Simple, and Full of All Necessary Features for CRM."

What do you like best?

The interactive calendar and task lists that can be linked to various employees is great for productivity, accountability, and keeping a medium-sized team organized.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app lags and can appear to be a bit cluttered, which to a new user could be overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a simple and inexpensive solution to CRM needs for any market.

When there are employees that are located in different areas throughout the U.S., it is easy for wires to get crossed and have miscommunications - with Daylite, we are able to look at everyone's schedules and monitor productivity.

Daylite review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Good General Business Program for Tracking activities"

What do you like best?

Does not require you to design the interface or programing

What do you dislike?

To get the full advantage of this program you work with many layers. I feel like the help lacks clarity. I know that Marketcircle is working to try and correct this problem but there are consultants available who can help setting up the program to meet the users business needs.

It is an excellent program for tracking your business activities and history with clients, venders and prospects.

Daylite review by Nora M.
Nora M.

"Helpful for client and prospect organization"

What do you like best?

The customizability is nice. I can put in criteria that are important to me, and sort in any manner I like.

What do you dislike?

The scripting language for customizing reports is pretty hard to figure out. It seems like you could do a lot with it, if only you knew how it worked!

Organizing and setting tasks for new and existing clients. Helps keep track of new leads, so you can follow up and make the most of prospective clients.

Daylite review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Best app for small- medium business"

What do you like best?

Automatic email recording to a particular client and can track multiple opportunities and projects.

What do you dislike?

Having to backspace to correct data entry on address pages if only a single letter has been mistyped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go out and buy it and use Daylite Cloud 6 - you’ll be glad you did.

Every one of them actually, with time , projects and people all associated with projects and ranking their importance to each one.

Daylite review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Daylite works for us!"

What do you like best?

The sorting, appointments, notes, DMI with Mail, and keeping track of customers.

What do you dislike?

Full information not available on iPhone about each customer

keeping track of customers both my husband and I add in, and being able to trade off with them.

Daylite review by User

"useful tool to plan the office and team members"

What do you like best?

i can tell my work colleagues easily within a schedule when and at which times I will be available at work

What do you dislike?

its often disconnecting and asking for a new update

Recommendations to others considering the product

use if if u want to plan any kind of office meetings, festivals, holidays, availability

intern planing of all kind of buissness meetings as well as team members meetings besides work, like christmas parties and so on

Daylite review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Effective Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Great to manage lists, contacts, appointments, notes, projects, and groups. Can link people and items to each other which makes it easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to load at times and the smart lists do not work as well when you add more parameters.

Keeping projects and contacts organized. With Daylite we are able to know what everyone is working on, including deadlines, and who has worked with certain contacts.

Daylite review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Overall good but crashes"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and has a lot of good options. Keeps all necessary information in one place.

What do you dislike?

With every update, it crashes a lot. You could be typing or creating a new opportunity and the whole program will crash.

It keeps everything organized very well.

Daylite review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Very useful and simple"

What do you like best?

Daylite is very easy to implement to the work environment. The calendar and task list is super easy to use, It's great for productivity.

What do you dislike?

This program is great but the only thing i'd like change/ be able to do is sort people by job titles.

Organisation and storing information in one place.

Daylite review by Annette F.
Annette F.

"Great tool to help you manage your business processes"

What do you like best?

Offers you a great overview of your projects and is easy to work with. You can integrate it with your email and calendar as well as attach important documents. You have many options to customize the features to your needs and liking. The newest update was a big improvement and made it so much easier and fun to work with.

What do you dislike?

It takes a moment to get started and used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth to try this one!

Learning about Daylite?

* We monitor all Daylite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.