DDM Insights

Our web-based Direct Database Marketing Insights™ reporting platform is designed so that non-programmers can run reports or mine data to test hypotheses and identify trends.

Work for DDM Insights?
Zaius marketingana  2x

Learning about Direct Database?

DDM Insights Reviews

Showing 8 Direct Database reviews
Direct Database review by <span>Charles L.</span>
Charles L.

Love DDM

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the report builder feature. It allows for very custom analytics of the many campaigns I have running.

What do you dislike?

Not much I have disliked about DDM to be honest. Sometimes I just get confused jumping from the different DoubleClick platforms since the layout is so similar but that's all.

When clients come asking specific questions, DDM provides specific answers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DDM Insights
Direct Database review by <span>Chanel T.</span>
Chanel T.

DDM Insights is totally reliable!

What do you like best?

SEO visualization and tracking is second to none that I've ever seen!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that stand out to me from use, there are alternatives but not at this price point with similar benefits.

When clients come asking specific questions, DDM provides specific answers.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

Direct Database review by <span>Azia P.</span>
Azia P.

DDM Insights Is Great!

What do you like best?

The report builder feature makes my job so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't thing of anything. Price point with other vendors isn't comparable.

If I get specific questions from clients I can get specific answers from DDM.

Direct Database review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

Useful insights at a competitive price

What do you like best?

SEO visualization and tracking is second to none that I've seen

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always look at pricing, in this day and age there are often comparable freemium options that may show the necessary paths to take before paying for data

Marketing, finding markets and users, polling and tracking usage and clicks

Direct Database review by <span>Alisha H.</span>
Alisha H.

Easy and practical

What do you like best?

The tool was easy and practical. If there was something I didn't understand, support was just a call away.

What do you dislike?

I didn't necessarily like the layout of the tool.

Analytics

Direct Database review by User

DDM Insights

What do you like best?

I love the custom analytics which allow me to really drill deep down and find what's working.

What do you dislike?

I've had some trouble with customer service, but I can't say specifically it wasn't a 1 off kind of thing.

Trying to really understand what marketing is working.

Learning about DDM Insights?

* We monitor all DDM Insights reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.