DealerSocket

DealerSocket allows you to manage opportunities and processes with marketing, sales, service, customer experience, data mining, and more.

Work for DealerSocket?

Learning about DealerSocket?

DealerSocket Reviews

Ask DealerSocket a Question
Showing 17 DealerSocket reviews
DealerSocket review by <span>Krisna M.</span>
Krisna M.

AMAZING

What do you like best?

I loved that they integrated a texting feature. They also included an ID scan that was very helpful when with customers on the lot. These features cut down on a lot of time and gave us more time to interact with our customer.

What do you dislike?

I was less enthusiastic about the abundance of steps to set up a log. It was made very difficult to set up a round robin for the employees to get leads. As well, quite often the leads did not combine. The par t that I disliked the most though was that if you ever had a problem or question in regards to the software it was almost impossible to get a straight answer, if you even got to speak to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial run first. It is easy to maneuver and is well known in the car industry but it is not for everyone.

We are more likely to interact with a customer now that we can text them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DealerSocket
DealerSocket review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

Antiquated and Limited

What do you like best?

It helps us accomplish all of our basic CRM needs and it is built specifically for the automotive industry. This gives it features that are more relevant to our business and customer needs.

What do you dislike?

DealerSocket lacks intuitiveness and requires extensive training for many of our employees. Of course, any CRM requires good training, but a lack of user friendliness requires even more time with DealerSocket. In our business, time is money, and so is efficiency. This tool often hinders us in both categories. As a CRM, it's okay, but limited. As a marketing tool, it's poor. And the customer support from DealerSocket is awful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options carefully before diving into DealerSocket. This tool has traditionally been the default CRM for automotive dealerships, which has made them complacent and increasingly more difficult to influence and get customized help.

DealerSocket primarily serves as our company's CRM system. It helps us communicate with our customers at strategic times and organize employee tasks in order to serve our customers better. It also serves, to a degree, as an email and drip marketing tool for us.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

DealerSocket review by User

I would not recommend it!

What do you like best?

Looks nice (doesn't mean useful) and has more stuff than some other CRM

What do you dislike?

The worst CRM I've tried so far. We've had it for more than a year now. Classic one and then Black Bird. Both of them are way too complicated for a regular person to use. Because of the same reason as well as a poor technical support it has a lot of bugs and glitches. It requires too much time from a sales person to input an information and keep CRM clean and working. So, sales people spend more time on CRM vs actually helping customers and selling cars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't buy into a contract right away, try for a couple months and see how easy or hard it is for your sales people to learn that software.

DealerSocket review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.

Robust and powerful; needs to keep evolving

What do you like best?

You can pretty much do anything you imagine. The platform is very robust and feature-filled. The support staff will go to lengths to try and help do what you need to do. The platform can cover various aspects of automotive which eliminates the need for multiple platforms. There are so many aspects of a customer's experience that can be targeted and filtered and analyzed to produce powerful campaigns and lists to help further your sales and marketing initiatives.

What do you dislike?

DealerSocket needs to develop better integration with other programs and platforms. When a client uses other platforms and has to deal with data outside of DealerSocket, it becomes frustrating to not be able to sync that data. Eg: reflecting changes to a customer's file from one platform and having it update on DealerSocket can be difficult and sometimes impossible. I'm also sometimes frustrated when I contact their support team and find out that I've done something beyond their comprehension. Sometimes we imagine too big of ideas and try to do more than what DealerSocket is prepared to offer. It becomes a struggle to then have to be told either "sorry, we can't do that" or having to scale back our ideas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience and make sure you communicate with their support staff. There's a lot of possibilities within DealerSocket and there's a lot to discover, but the complexity can also be daunting and you can get pretty lost.

DealerSocket provides us with a great way to manage and use customer data at our group of dealerships. DealerSocket's list-builder is very powerful.

DealerSocket review by <span>Jasmine H.</span>
Jasmine H.

Easy to learn!

What do you like best?

I liked how it tracked the activity on every lead we had in the system. I was able to see my activity there as well as my associates as well.

What do you dislike?

I felt like information can get lost sometimes..I'm not sure if that was user error or due to the product, but that was frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to try & learn it. There is a lot to it, and it is helpful.

Like I previously stated, I liked how I was able to track the activity on each lead, which made it nice to see what steps needed to be taken next. We saw much success from it.

DealerSocket review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

Incredible Tool for Communication, Accountability, and Information Gathering

What do you like best?

Everything. I like the electronic secretary functionality, the line-item permissions, the lead management, the Dashboard, the reports; the list goes on.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike, I dislike GREATLY. The email template editor is horrible. It is not WYSIWYG, no matter what it tells you, and the finished product never looks right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! The compatibility is excellent and advancing. Support could be better trained, but if you are comfortable submitting your own HelpDesk tickets, this is less of an issue.

We are able to hold our employees accountable for our Sales and Service Processes, as well as appropriate follow up with customers. The ability to search our database for specific criteria through List Builder is incredibly useful to our marketing efforts, and RevenueRadar has allowed us to successfully work with our previous customers to increase sales and service business.

Learning about DealerSocket?

* We monitor all DealerSocket reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.