DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto)

DealHub provides the most comprehensive Sales Engagement & CPQ Platform

Work for DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto)?

Learning about DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto)?

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) Reviews

Ask DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) a Question
Showing 51 DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) reviews
DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>John F.</span>
John F.

"Valooto, now Dealhub is a great solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. From an admin standpoint, it is easy to learn, configure and maintain on my own. Support has been amazing. New to my role and the company and faced with an immediate pricing model overhaul, the team at Valooto were amazing at not only getting me up to speed, but guideing me thru the pricing model overhaul so well that I could maintain the product on my own with my team in less than 90 days.

What do you dislike?

Would like more customization with the Dealhub feature. For example, the abiltiy to add custom drawings, configurations, and engineering specs to specific deals for the dealhub. More flexibilty and guidance around getting reluctant folks to create credentials and sign into the dealhub. Flexibility to customize the actual name "Dealhub".

We use it as a proposal and quoting solution. Aside from ease of use for both admin and user, we just went thru a complete product pricing model change and it was seamless with Valooto. The integration with our CRM was speedy with attentive support from the team at Valooto.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto)
DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Eyal C.</span>
Eyal C.

"My favorite customer engagement & contract management solution "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and show great value until now.

We've tested few similar solutions but seems that Dealhub have the best solution to our needs.

Our sales reps can create quotes/contracts and send out sales content in just minutes.

They also don't need to search for the right content to include as DealHub recommends it for them and then sends it out in a rich web-based format.

What do you dislike?

Syncs only with Salesforce and we are using a different billing system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great on boarding and great support.

DealHub has improved the collaboration between our sales and marketing as it’s easier for sales reps to find the right content and use it.

Tracking when customers are engaging with the content and analyzing which content has a better effect on driving deals forward has been an added bonus.

What CPQ solution do you use?

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Tim R.</span>
Tim R.

"DealHub gives us the flexibility and control we need!"

What do you like best?

The level of flexibility is awesome...so is the level of control. You can have as much (or as little) governance on pricing policies, approvals, etc. DealHub seems capable of doing pretty much anything we need. The team is awesome, very friendly, very accommodating to our needs. So far the platform has been rock solid and scalable for our growing organization.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have a more 'user-friendly' way to edit the 'output' docs & templates, but the team has been very accommodating, helping us get the look and feel we want.

Our proposals go out with a very consistent look and feel which was a big win for us. We are now implementing 'phase 2' which will give us much more control over what goes out to our clients. DealHub will make sure that nothing goes out for signature that hasn't been reviewed and approved by the necessary 'stakeholders' (i.e. sales leadership, revenue, legal, etc)

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Randy K.</span>
Randy K.

"Dealhub and the team are fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I like the administrative features and the ability to quickly make changes as the business needs change. Most importantly, the team at Dealhub is fantastic to work with and they have been very accommodating to all of our needs. Ran Goldstein in particular has been a great resource and has been very patient with us during our development

What do you dislike?

The product is very flexible and allows for multiple configurations, however, the one shortcoming I would like to see improved is the ability to leverage the same price book name for different versions. Dealhub is connected with Salesforce and our instance of Salesforce is connected to Intaact (our financial system). Each time that we push a new version, we need to create a new price book in Intacct. It would be nice to have just one price book so we don't have to do manual updates in our financial system.

Our proposal process prior to DealHub was very manual and time consuming. We have been able to streamline the process with DealHub and the sales team and leadership team loves the new tool.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Rick S.</span>
Rick S.

"Flexible & reliable solution with a great enablement team"

What do you like best?

Two things. 1) I was able to accomplish almost all of the things I needed, which were fairly highly complex (the things they couldn't do were more due to my complex needs than their capabilities> 2) fantastic support from the customer success team. They NEVER let me down!

What do you dislike?

A slight inconvenience being on the west coast of the United States and they were in Israel. That being said, I still received responses to some of my issues at a time that would be middle of the night for them. The one item that was the only real limitation for us was their lack of flexibility in the configuration of the output document. I had a specific word doc I wanted to use as my quote but they had all the data points in a document configurator/generator which limited my ability to make the output exactly as I needed it. This was something they knew about and were working on, and may have solved at this point.

They provided a CPQ solution.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Alexandra E.</span>
Alexandra E.

"DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) is a great CPQ product"

What do you like best?

We work with Valooto since Jan 2016 in PROD as a CPQ solution..

It allowed us to implement easily a very complicated price list and catalog.

The ongoing maintenance is great. It easy to manipulate existing products with simple export/import Excel file. The same way we can add multiple products into the system. The system has a very strong pricing rules mechanism.

What do you dislike?

It is a general issue for any externally integrated apps with Salesforce - the transferring data between two systems. Although, there is no much to do, since it will be always a case when using external app with Salesforce.

We are able to implement a pricing model that is not supported with native Salesforce. This actually allowed us to enable a full integration to the backoffice system that was impossible with Salesforce plain vanilla products and price books.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User in Computer Software

"A solid CPQ that is flexible and reliable!"

What do you like best?

Sales rep like using the solution as it saves them a great amount of time – they can generate proposals and contracts in few clicks.

Pricing and product details are always accurate and up to date.

Personalized templates and digital formats that make our content look professional and more appealing to customers.

Friendly user interface. It’s easy to onboard reps with minimum training.

The support team is very friendly and helpful in guiding us or solving problems.

Easy to deploy changes without coding.

What do you dislike?

So far all good. There are extra features I'm waiting for but all on roadmap so all good.

We previously used complicated excel spreadsheets, that we had problem controlling and updating.

Now all product and pricing updates are seamlessly done from the DealHub back office, ensuring that sales reps release accurate documents, contracts and quotes.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Ori H.</span>
Ori H.

"Simple for an end user, simple for the admin"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, super flexible and easy to configure. Responsive support team.

What do you dislike?

Could sometimes be a little slow, template require a little HTML knowledge (or assistance from Support team), additional features we look forward to in the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to configure, simple for the end user, puts processes in place. Dealhub have a great support team and are very responsive to customer requirements and needs.

DealHub put everything in order: Configuration, approval processes, quote generation. It saves the end user a lot of time and possible errors

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Katie  T.</span>
Katie T.

"Wonderful CPQ tool that allows our Sales teams to work faster and close more deals!"

What do you like best?

DealHub is a very user-friendly, flexible tool that allows for lots of customization to fit your organization. Their team of experts is top-notch and provide quick, accurate support when needed.

The solution allows our Sales reps to price our their deals and generate proposals, agreements, and addendums in minutes! Approvals are also a breeze and all the deal activity is synced directly to the Opportunity in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically that I can think of.

The primary business challenge that we were solving for was enabling Sales to generate quotes and documents for their prospects. The benefits of this tool are not only the enablement functionality, but also brings a level of consistency to the pricing and products of the Organization.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Executive Sponsor in Research
Executive Sponsor in Research

"Great CPQ & sales engagement tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that guided selling flow that makes it really easy for sales reps to generate accurate quotes and proposal very fast and all that data is synced back to the CRM. It also give us the option to share content in a digital format, that looks really professional and aligned with our brand.

I also like the approval workflow that makes sure that any critical change in pricing that is done by a sales rep, triggers an approval request. This helped us get more control on the sales process and avoid mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing i can think of. It works well and my team is happy to using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On top of being a great CPQ tool, it really makes it easy to share content in a digital format.

Sales reps love using it and customer support is great.

We used to prepare proposals using Word and Excel. It was hard to control the accuracy and the content. Now all the proposals are generated from DealHub with accurate pricing and unified look.

We also used to share collaterals in pdf formats. Now with the DealHub digital format - the content looks much better and we can also track who viewed it and determine if he is interested.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User in Research
User in Research

"A user-friendly CPQ platform that helps me work faster!"

What do you like best?

I like that the DealHub interface is really easy to use. After one quick training session I was able to generate professional looking proposal & quotes in minutes. The guided selling flow is very intuitive and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Some changes in proposal’s pricing requires manager approvals. I can manually edit them, but cannot release the proposal until my manager approves. I guess this is a configuration set from our side to keep managers in the loop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it!

The platform is really easy to use. Our quotes, proposals and agreements look very professional and we can track in real-time if the customer engaged with the content we sent and respond accordingly.

We used to create proposal documents in word with manual editing. Now all documents (proposal, contracts and quotes) can be easily generated from the DealHub interface, with a professional look, aligned with our branding guidelines.

It’s save us precious time and make us look very professional!

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Aaron S.</span>
Aaron S.

"A cost effective CPQ that was easy to deploy.."

What do you like best?

Valooto was really quick and easy to set up – we chose to implement the solution ourselves with the assistance of Valooto’s Customer Success team. It only took a few days to be up and running. Training was also a breeze. Since we were able set up the guided selling to exactly match the way we interact with our customers, the reps didn’t need more than a few minutes to understand how to create quotes on their own.

What do you dislike?

They were lacking in some of their support materials, but the solution is so intuitive that all it usually took was a 2 min call with their Customer Success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Valooto is definitely the way to go – it is very easy to set up and use.

We were using Excel spreadsheets to create quotes and we needed an easy way to generate professional looking quotes that would automatically get synched into our Salesforce CRM. We’re also interested in approval workflows, but we haven’t implemented that yet.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Shayli T.</span>
Shayli T.
View Original

"I am fairly content with the product"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to work with, it is very dynamic and for the most part - suited for my needs.

What do you dislike?

Tech support and customer service are in need of improvement.

Among other things, the response rime is longer than I would like it to be.

We are using it as a tool for our sales reps, creating quots for customers and issuing agreements.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Yair T.</span>
Yair T.

"Great quoting tool with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Valooto offers dummy proof quoting tool that allows sales to issue price quote that adheres to the company rules in minutes. The new DealHub looks as promising progress and we plan to use it.

What do you dislike?

Managing Valooto is a bit cumbersome and takes some time to add and change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend

Sales are able to produce price quotes in minutes that follow the company rules and are updated automatically in Salesforce.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator

"Great experience with DealHub.io"

What do you like best?

I like the product, very intuitive and straight forward, flexible and the team provides high level support when needed. We are able today to get full visibility into how the Sales team price the product, we automate almost the entire process of Win to contract activation, we have much better visibility into the margins.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in specific. Would be happy to manage our renewals better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you come prepared with all definitions on how you do pricing before you start the implementation.

Lack of visibility, business KPIs measurements such as margin, quoting tool which is intruitive to our sales team

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User in Internet

"newer user of the product"

What do you like best?

easy to create and track price quotes. looking forward to exploring additional features.

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind. I am sure I will have more insight after further use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dealhub helps me to find the right sales content at the right time, create an positive first-impression, and move the deal forward. I was up to speed very quickly, with Dealhub's intuitive capabilities - I was able to get quotes out to customers very quickly with minimal effort. Making this one of the most effective CPQ solutions I have used.

create quotes

"Highly recommend "

What do you like best?

Flexibility and agility of the platform integration and development of new business needs.

What do you dislike?

We were using a very early edition and so the platform was not overtly intuitive, however as we got deeper into the project that quickly became a non issue. The team understood the changes that needed to be made and were quickly implemented.

We were able to send invoices directly to customers in digital format with variations on each copy. It wasn't something we had done in the past and the team helped us to understand our own needs as we got deeper into the process.

We realised the benefits of needing a wider range of information to hold our pricing structure outside of the CRM, and the ability to edit as needed.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Robb C.</span>
Robb C.

"Exceptional Company and Solutions"

What do you like best?

Their service and support is tremendous. Having worked with them over 3 years I have found that they listen and make reasonable changes ahead of the expectations they set. They understand the space and have created software that anticipates what you will need next!!!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked.

We needed to make it simpler and more consistent for our salespeople, and our Partners salespeople to be able to create accurate, complex proposals. DealHub provided the solution much faster than we could have imagined.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Eran C.</span>
Eran C.

"A CPQ that our Sales really loves"

What do you like best?

The solution allows us to complete a seamless end-to-end process: (1) generate quotes in minutes, (2) obtain approvals on the fly (3) send out a user friendly, web-based contract, (4) manage all the back and forth in one place and (5) get customer sign off electronically. All along the way everything is synced directly to the Opportunity in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge library needs to be improved and completed.

Eliminate quoting errors, respond quickly to customer inquires, streamline internal deal approvals, deliver branded and comprehensive quotes to customers.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User

"The most intuitive CPQ I've ever used"

What do you like best?

The guided selling is extremely intuitive and easy to use. You can configure complex quotes and generate professional looking proposals that include product information and case studies in just minutes. The web-based customer engagement also lets us send proposals in a personalized website with videos and sales decks. It's a real advantage to be able to track who's looking at the quotes and how engaged they are. This was something other CPQs we looked at could not provide

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike - we really like the solution

We were spending hours generating quotes and putting together all the right content. DealHub has made quoting extremely fast and has enabled us to send out more professional looking proposals.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Heather L.</span>
Heather L.

"Light foot technical foot print, great support, flexible business process, and flexible integrations"

What do you like best?

We like the flexibility of configuration best. Our business is fast moving and constantly changing and Dealhub.io accommodates that well.

What do you dislike?

Output documents could be easier to work with

Recommendations to others considering the product

salesforce quoting not robust enough, but steelbrick and big machines is overkill

We unified our sales process across sales, professional services, and customer success. We enjoy sales uniform order look and feel, improved quality controls, and the ability to add new products and functionality as fast as our team can sell them

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator

"Closing deals faster with DealHub"

What do you like best?

With DealHub we are able to generate digital proposals and quotes in minutes, and also sign deals online with the built in e-signature. I also like the real-time alerts: we get live alerts when a customer opened our proposal, shared it with a colleague or signed a deal. Setup was easy, we were up and running within few days.

What do you dislike?

I wish we started using it sooner. It’s save us so much time and help us close deals faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable solution, easy to use, fast results.

It took us few hours to generate proposals for clients on MS Word & Excel. Now with DealHub, we do it in minutes and get updates on deal progress.

"Love using DealHub!"

What do you like best?

Our team loves using DealHub! The platform is intuitive, easy to use and easy to configure.

Sales reps can create personalized quotes & proposal in few minutes and all the data is seamlessly synced to Salesforce. DealHub enables us to work faster and simplify complicated processes. The platform is very flexible and adaptive to changing business needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain so far. Working with DealHub has been an excellent choice!

The main challenge that we were solving with DealHub is the quote & document generation. It used to be a manual process, but with DealHub we automated the quoting process and made it unified and efficient.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Impressive new product"

What do you like best?

We love the speed of development on this product. It's flexible and fast to implement. Compared to some of the other players in the space it's a much more cost-effective solution that gives you all the flexibility you need.

What do you dislike?

I"d like to see a little more documentation for implementation. Having said that it's pretty straightforward and the support from our implementation manager has been AMAZING!

We needed a tool to enable our team to be able to create their own deals without going to the deal desk. Valooto empowers our team to create proposals, agreements and capture digital signatures from our prospects and customers.

"DealHub in Kryon"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and configure. we can track discounts and prepare "playbook " as needed.

the company is very supportive when needed, with promote response

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. so far it provides all the functions that I need

creating all quotes - we are solving the need to chase our sales team to know what was sold .

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Yuval Z.</span>
Yuval Z.

"Enhancing the sales process with great Value for money "

What do you like best?

The agility and easiness the SW provides for building the rules for the configuration tool and the quote documentation

What do you dislike?

No Interface to ERP system, only to SFDC

Automate and remove the amount of personal knowledge needed to create a new quote

Document "private knowledge" into business rules and create sales process standardization

Reduce training time for new sales employees

Create beautiful designed quotes

View Original

"Great solution to improve sales team efficiency"

What do you like best?

With DealHub I can easily create personalized and accurate sales documents and pricing proposals. The integration with Salesforce is real time saver, as DealHub is syncing all the data automatically to the CRM.

What do you dislike?

The overall experience with the product is great. The backend editor of documents can be improved if it will have real time preview of changes.

Applying new business model

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Rotem B.</span>
Rotem B.

"All in all, we are very happy with the product and the service. "

What do you like best?

1. The system is easy to use for admins and standard users.

2. We always get quick and helpful responses from Yuval and Ran, we experience a high level of service.

What do you dislike?

There are some system limitations and requirements we have that DealHub can't address.

Building price offers.

"Good product."

What do you like best?

Simple, straightforward, and does what I need it to do.

What do you dislike?

Once a contract is created, I can't go back and edit it. That is my only complaint. It's then tedious to go back and make a new one if something changes. There might be a good reason for this as well that I'm unaware of.

With DealHub, I don't have to rely on (read: wait for) Sales Operations to generate a contract for me. I can do it quickly on my own.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Scott J.</span>
Scott J.

"Dir of Sales, SwiftStack"

What do you like best?

Simple, modernized easy to consume end client interface.

What do you dislike?

Customers may still be using an aggressive filter in their email program / detect as spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Modernize your sales process.

Providing a complete proposal, not just a quote and thereby increasing our ability to close the sale.

"Dealhub CPQ"

What do you like best?

I'm using the Dealhub CPQ. I like the design, easy configuration process of new products and rules.

The help I get from the support team is very fast and helpful.

Recommended!

What do you dislike?

Dealhub's Product documentation can be improved

Generating sales proposal for complex products and services

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Best tool for sales engagement!"

What do you like best?

Straight forward, easy to use, quick integration, best team, nicer interface for our client, one workhub for all interaction with the client during sales.

What do you dislike?

No ability to integrate to MS CRM but we the team addressed it for next version, so we are expecting to have it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great interface with your customer, alerting for the critical tasks.

One workhub for all stakeholders, full sync with SF, shorten the sales time frame, engage director level to nail down deals quickly.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great expirience with DealHub.io "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, greate UI, responsive team (always there to help), flexeible configuration & integration to salesforce crm. Also, we like the digital format of the mini site generated for each deal with all the relevant deal content for the specific customer.

What do you dislike?

As for now, DealHub.io seems like a great solution for our team.

Streamline the sales process and enabling us to work faster and be more accurate.

Also, get better visability internally with other sales rep & managment.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"My favorit CPQ and customer engagement (ABS) solutions!"

What do you like best?

So easy to use by Sales!

Customers can access a fully-branded DealHub (it's a web-based deal room) that enables bi-directional collaboration. DealHub includes relevant content of any type/format (sales, product, services, legal and commercial), so I can use it for NDAs, quotes and prospect nurturing.

What do you dislike?

Would be valuable if can sync not only to Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and quick to deploy

Improve prospecting conversion and win rates. Measure content effectiveness. Much better customer experience and sales velocity.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User

"Great solution to improve your sales process. "

What do you like best?

I like the DealHub digital proposal format – it’s unique, easy to produce, impressive look.

DealHub allowed us to speed up our sales process and respond faster to potential customers.

What do you dislike?

i'm very satisfied with the solution, nothing i can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to improve your sales process.

Instead of creating documents in word and excel, we create all our proposals and quotes in DealHub. It’s save us time and improves the consistency and the customer experience.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator

"Data and System analyst"

What do you like best?

Uniformity in quotes pricing and approval workflows

What do you dislike?

Hard to get buy in from Sales team

No one touch approval from mobile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get buy in from Sales team

Uniformity in quotes pricing and approval workflows :)

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Moshe D.</span>
Moshe D.

"Great customer partnership"

What do you like best?

their customer commitment to make sure customer success is achieved.

What do you dislike?

sometimes "QA" falls on customer with new features that are released too early.

provide a simple, easy to follow customer experience to create quotes

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User

"Great e-signature & proposal generation tool"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to generate pricing proposals and term sheets, and also close deals with built-in e-signature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, it’s easy to use. user interface is very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great user interface. Easy to deploy. Wonderful customer support.

At the past, we spent a lot of time waiting for clients to sign contracts or term sheets.

Now with the DealHub integration – it’s quick and easy to sign deals.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Wonderful customer support!"

What do you like best?

The support team was very professional during the onboarding process. They helped us customize the solution to our needs and set it live in just few days.

What do you dislike?

So far, we are very satisfied!

The product and service fit our business needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution!

We needed to improve our process of negotiating and closing deals.

With DealHub we close deals faster – using DealHub’s contract management and e-signature.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>Lior B.</span>
Lior B.

"CFO"

What do you like best?

The team, Support and easy to use technology

What do you dislike?

We started early so we had some challnges of early adaptors. Im sure it is better now.

Quotes

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by <span>stela G.</span>
stela G.

"Easy Implementation and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement configuration changes.

What do you dislike?

There is no specific issues. so far so good.

Creating quote to the customer based on company products and policy

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet
View Original

"Creating an easy sales contract with Valooto"

What do you like best?

Easily sync products from contracts to SFDC

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive as a new admin to make complex changes

Accuracy of contract information

"Great system and easy to use"

What do you like best?

This is a very useful platform in terms of data entry and information collection but also is really useful in helping the sales team to configure, price their quotes easily and quickly enough. It's intuitive, flexible, easy to customize and to use.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn't support single sign on.

DealHub solved our requirement to configure, price and quote deals.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by User

"DealHub Increases sales and prospects collaboration"

What do you like best?

Approval workflows provide full deal visibility and have enabled us to standardize pricing and discounting policies

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific. We've been working with the solution for more than 2 years and are very satisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product

We Highly recommend it!

The DealHub team is very professional and responsive.

Greater sales visibility for management

Better usage of marketing content during the sales process

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Engage prospect with the most relevant content"

What do you like best?

I like most the fact that they have quick implementation, smooth integration to SF. Great service from the professional and great innovative interface with our customers

What do you dislike?

Just finished PoC - raised some ERs to the team - hope it will be addressed soon. So far fit to our needs

Easier communication with our customers, easy admin configuration

"DealHub"

What do you like best?

Easy way to select products & generate quotes

Updated price list and configurations

Smart discounts & mark-ups mechanism

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive as a new admin to make complex changes

Updated price list and product configurations

Different Quote templates to meet sales requirements in all regions

DealHub supports various languages & various currencies

"Great product"

What do you like best?

easiness of use, intuitive for basic users and saves time to get max visibility of the business, enables tighter management of prospects

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, I have experienced many other cumbersome solutions in the past

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth trying out as a best of breed product

you get visibility of the pipeline

"Good so far"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and I like how seamlessly it integrates with SFDC.

What do you dislike?

I consistently run into errors where I need to then reach out to our administrator.

Able to get quotes out in a timely manner.

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator

"implementing and maintain of Valooto integrated within salesforce "

What do you like best?

fruiendly interface for uses, and for admin

What do you dislike?

each changeto the configiration requires new version instead of just making a change and save.

getting quotes to customers from within Salesforce

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator

"Great product, very intuitive "

What do you like best?

the simplicity of creating quotes in the system

What do you dislike?

Performance , it can take more than few seconds to sync the system

Unified templates

Approval process

DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best tool for pricing"

What do you like best?

Best tool for pricing, very easy to use! interfaces

What do you dislike?

None, everything is just perfect. Keep going

Complex pricing calculation

Learning about DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto)?

* We monitor all DealHub.io (Formerly Valooto) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.