DealRoom

DealRoom

DealRoom is a tool that centralizes transaction data and diligence requests without the need for spreadsheet trackers and unsecure email threads.

Work for DealRoom?

Learning about DealRoom?

DealRoom Reviews

Ask DealRoom a Question
DealRoom review by <span>Alex A.</span>
Alex A.

"Good platform for Data room staging, clean and interactive interface, and responsive support team"

What do you like best?

What has stuck out most to me is the responsiveness and overall care the DealRoom team has shown in addressing any issues or concerns as they may arise. We have even requested extra functionality / capabilities and the team has responded by building these out where possible. I have really enjoyed working with the team and would definitely recommend.

What do you dislike?

Small kinks in beginning of process led to some process inefficiencies but these were largely addressed once bringing up with the DealRoom team.

Data room for sell side process

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DealRoom
Showing 52 DealRoom reviews
DealRoom review by <span>David T.</span>
David T.

"DealRoom Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, with good screen presence and typical structure. The organization and ease of use makes it user friendly. This was intuitive, and easy to just step right into. I had no problems, except for not finding a way to drag and drop files into an upload queue. The search function, when trying to upload was good. It was not so different from the "norm" that it was difficult to figure out.

What do you dislike?

I didn't see a way to drag and drop files for upload. Other than that, the organization and ease of use makes it user friendly. Our industry, manufacturing, is not listed in your list of industries. I think is should be. This was intuitive, and easy to just step right into. I had no problems, except for not finding a way to drag and drop files into an upload queue. The search function, when trying to upload was good. It was not so different from the "norm" that it was difficult to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product. Still has room for improvement, but pretty darn good the way it is. I didn't need to use any support. This was intuitive, and easy to just step right into.

Supplying documents to people requesting them in a secure fashion. Easy to learn, easy to use. We did not select, but were asked to use this by someone doing some work for us. Our industry, manufacturing, is not listed in your list of industries. I think is should be. This was intuitive, and easy to just step right into

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DealRoom
DealRoom review by <span>Ovais S.</span>
Ovais S.

"Efficient platform with ease of use"

What do you like best?

Option to upload your due diligence excel directly to the dealroom and the dealroom converts it into actionable items with direct upload options. I also like the analytics like where you can track the dealroom activity and then the option to assign tasks which is pretty cool. It is also important that you receive email notification for every activity in the dealroom

What do you dislike?

missing notifications to other platforms (sms notification may be). Even though I selected 'remember my details' options but it keeps asking for login, everytime I open my browser which is annoying. Especially when you are using multiple platforms for work purposes it is difficult to remember passwords for all the platforms. So would be great if you could fix the bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should definitely consider dealroom especially because its fresh in terms of its technology and is a very smart platform with number of tasks automated.

Managing different investor groups and permissions is easy which is helpful when we are doing investor outreach

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

DealRoom review by <span>Sidarth B.</span>
Sidarth B.

"Great Software / Customer Service / Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I have used a lot of virtual data room software in the past and Deal Room offers an extremely intuitive platform that is very easy to use. It has all the features I would need in a data room provider at a very competitive price point. The customer service and client support team are great and very easy to work with. Both Kison and Julia are extremely responsive and helpful. It is a highly dependable platform that I would highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage the advanced features of the platform and use Julia and the rest of the customer support team for help as they are very responsive.

We use Deal Room to securely share files during an M&A transaction. Large volumes of files need to be shared in a secure, transparent manner, and Deal Room accomplishes this with ease.

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the organization features of dealroom, including the request feature and the ability to upload documents/responses to each request and mark the progress of each request. This is very helpful when having to track the progress of multiple requests and alleviates the need for a separate request list.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I can think of was an issue that we encountered where one of the folders got temporarily removed from the dealroom and when it was added back, the file references were slightly different (i.e. 2.1.2.2 vs. 2.2.2.2), which caused some extra work to rename the file references in some of our schedules.

Dealroom provides us the ability to have one database to track the progress of requests and the ability to see uploaded files or responses for each request, which saves a lot of time since you do not have to track down what certain files are for that have been uploaded.

DealRoom review by User in Financial Services

"Data Room Preparation Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The Requests functionality has proven to be very helpful during pre-launch data room preparation. Normally we would work through data room preparation by exchanging an excel tracker back and forth with our client management team. With DealRoom, we haven’t had to exchange an excel tracker even once.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of email alerts. There is a setting to change this but I am also paranoid of missing any updates so I leave it as-is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tell your client management team to use the Requests functionality at project commencememnt. Agree on a specific posting / commenting process with them upfront and walk them through the functionality. A little bit of communication and coaching upfront goes a long way. Our client management team has picked it up very well and feel comfortable using Requests.

Inefficient communication via Excel trackers and email. By housing this within the data room itself, you streamline communication and increase efficiency. This has resulted in one of the fastest build-outs of a data room that I have seen so far.

DealRoom review by <span>Tyler H.</span>
Tyler H.

"Intuitive and Time Efficient "

What do you like best?

DealRoom has saved our team time and allowed our client to comfortably use a secure data room without having trouble understanding the platform. The ability to create and adjust the index of folders in an easy, efficient manner is especially helpful. Also, setting permissions and understanding who has access to certain folders and files is very transparent which limits stress levels when uploading sensitive documents.

What do you dislike?

I've been using DealRoom for little over a month and I have yet to experience any features that I dislike or would like to see improved.

Because DealRoom is easy to use for the deal team and the client, it simply saves time that can be allocated to more pertinent aspects of the deal and avoids unnecessary stress.

DealRoom review by <span>Natan M.</span>
Natan M.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform, and its ability to help organize diligence lists.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that has been an un-fixable issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My firm had never used a data room service before. We decided to use DealRoom because they were able to provide a reasonably priced solutions that clearly met our key needs. The customer support is great - anyone from the company who is available can help you when you have an issue and they are very open to incorporating customer feedback.

I used to have to manually track diligence lists for difference investors/lenders, now I can enter them online, keep them organized, and keep the materials I'm sharing all in one place.

DealRoom review by <span>Charles D.</span>
Charles D.

"Using DealRoom has been a very easy process in setting it up and having interested parties navigate."

What do you like best?

Uploading function was very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is not straight forward to track and understand the time and areas that have been visited by the various groups that have been assigned access to the VDR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Julia Rollins has made the transition very easy.

We are utilizing DealRoom to market a business for sale within a Section 363 bankruptcy sale process. DealRoom as a VDR has been easy to use and navigate by clients.

DealRoom review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"Best Dealroom Available"

What do you like best?

The ability to create DealRooms on demand is a huge value add for us. With the design, ease of use/ drag and drop user interface, creating a dealroom takes virtually no time. It is a direct mirror of our internal file system of folder organization. As such, we waste no time having to upload, convert, shuffle – fit our process into a predesigned framework. I’ve wasted hours/days/weeks doing just that using other providers, time that is better spent executing deals. Additionally, through the creation of user groups with identical access privileges, the required administration time is as minimal as possible. We have not yet incorporated using the question / answer functionality, but I definitely see the benefits, as we often find ourselves answering the same questions from multiple potential investors. I foresee that in the future we could manage the entire due diligence information dissemination process using dealroom, largely bypassing the cumbersome, time-consuming, email back and forth which is currently the norm. Our biggest obstacle right now is to find the time to fully learn and utilize all the functionality that is at our fingertips in dealroom

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The only I can say is that I don't have enough time to learn all of the functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An absolute no brainer. At this stage, I delegate dealroom preparation and administration. However, the increased productivity I get from my analysts and associates is directly attributable to dealroom. That is real productive time spent on doing deals, not record keeping/administration. It provides tremendous value to the user.

Efficiency. Dealroom makes creating a dealrooms as simple and fast as possible. I have personally lost days of productivity in dealroom setup and maintenance using other providers. Not to mention the robust functionality allows greater bifurcation, control of access, and most importantly data on usuage.

Administrator in Investment Banking

"The Dataroom of the Future"

What do you like best?

Dealroom is, without a doubt, the dataroom of the future. Diligence and data rooms should not be separate, and Dealroom is ensuring this to be the case going forward.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few early stage kinks that the coders need to work through. For example, just recently we noticed that management teams could post diligence responses directly to the buyer, which is a big issue for the junior banking deal team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through a few different trials and evaluations so you can inform Dealroom of your needs when it comes to diligence / data room

Dealroom solves the problem of version control with diligence trackers. I no longer have to sent management a tracker, waiting all day for their updates, and then review all documents and the tracker late at night. I can provide feedback in real time.

DealRoom review by Administrator

"Clean design layout"

What do you like best?

I liked how easily I was able to see what was still needed from our team and where each item was in the process.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I did not love how much white space is on each page. Maybe that is just because of how we are using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and track progress. Clean cut layout, easy to navigate.

It is a great way to collaborate with individuals outside our company and collect all pertinent information regarding sensitive business transactions.

DealRoom review by <span>Curtis S. C.</span>
Curtis S. C.

"Logical Pricing and Intuitive Design (best dataroom I've used!)"

What do you like best?

1) Pricing is month-to-month and fair (vs. by page...). 2) Machine learning: The platform also has machine learning to allow you to quickly answer multiple requests lists from different parties. 3) Project management capabilities not available on any other platform. 4) Extremely easy to learn. (e.g. drag and drop, objects are where you would expect them to be, great customer service)

What do you dislike?

Fantastic service and software. Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a sales person run you through a demo. You'll love what you see!

We use DealRoom to help manage questions from multiple parties and confidential files.

DealRoom review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Late '16 / Early '17 Diligence "

What do you like best?

It's dependable (i.e. does what it promises to do) and the layout is basic and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I got email alerts CONSTANTLY. I realize there must be settings that I could have used to filter those but these reviews are incremental work - I don't have time to customize every platform we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time understanding what can be done to optimize alerts. Diligence is often a short-window activity but one well-timed alert per day, outlining all new materials added to the site, would work a lot better for many. I also think it might be helpful to have a slack-like comms capability in the software - we had all kinds of dialogue going on via email referring to docs in the platform; doesn't make a lot of sense.

Reviewing essential documents to understand the value / viability of potential strategic acquisitions.

DealRoom review by <span>Shrey D.</span>
Shrey D.

"Great for our banking needs"

What do you like best?

Request list organization for new engagements

What do you dislike?

Not being able to import whole folders into dealroom

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their customer service

Due diligence requests for our transactions has become an efficient process for Auctus. We as a firm have realized great time efficiencies.

DealRoom review by <span>James C.</span>
James C.

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

Great workflow management experience. Very intuitive product. I would use this product again for deal management workflows.

What do you dislike?

Challenging to get clients to adopt the tool for usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great VDR solution if you have a technology-forward client. If you are dealing with Luddites, you will not see the benefit.

Found a lot of workflow benefits, but struggled to drive widespread adoption for the tool. If you have a sophisticated management team looking for a VDR, this is one of the best tools out there. If you have a management team that is a bunch of Luddites, you are better off using a cheaper tool.

DealRoom review by User

"Great first experience with Dealroom"

What do you like best?

All of the in-platform diligence tracking makes the diligence process much simpler

What do you dislike?

This is my first time using the platform, so the only issue I have is that I'm not as familiar with the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Diligence tracking is a huge benefits to analysts. Potential to save several hours a week of analysts' time

As I stated previously, the diligence tracking and the ability to link documents to requests is very valuable

Administrator in Financial Services

"Eliminate extra admin burden with DealRoom"

What do you like best?

DealRoom is a convenient and intuitive platform that saves both time and money. It's faster than any other VDR platform I've used.

What do you dislike?

The one challenge is orienting clients and buyers who haven't used the platform before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving DealRoom a shot - after seeing the benefits (time and money) you won't regret it.

DealRoom has saved me many hours of work by getting all of the project management out of Excel and online.

DealRoom review by <span>Rama M. C.</span>
Rama M. C.

"Associate at law firm"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface (much better than the other data rooms out there)

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it so far

I am conducting due diligence of documents uploaded to DealRoom. Benefits include efficiency and speed

"EA Perspective"

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive and the platform offers a way to share files that before this system were sent and at times lost in email threads or held up in file paths that each doc needed a permission.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better home page to navigate from instead of just the ribbon at the top

communication of docs with client seems a big boost in easiness, transparency better optimized.

DealRoom review by Consultant in Commercial Real Estate
Consultant in Commercial Real Estate

"Efficient and Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that it was built for the purpose of collaborating on sensitive and confidential information which requires security and ease of use for all parties.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything I did not like as I was not an admin. I think I would need a bit more time using the platform in order to provide a better suggestion here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that other platforms are for sharing of general and non-sensitive data and may not have the level of security you require.

DealRoom was created with all that in-mind so it covers the security issue while remaining easy to use.

Collaborating with borrowers, lenders, consultants, and brokers

DealRoom review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"No Better Product in This Space Than DealRoom"

What do you like best?

I've used DealRoom's software for several months and have been very impressed with its user-friendliness and utility; I've shared it with my colleagues and our due diligence has improved.

What do you dislike?

I've had a little trouble explaining to my colleagues how DealRoom can add value but once I've shown them how it works, they understand. It may be helpful to have a one-pager I can send to colleagues to explain the app better than I can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend DealRoom. I know of no better product in this space.

We do due diligence tasks regularly and DealRoom has helped us organize our documents and efficiently achieve our deal needs.

DealRoom review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

"Excellent tool for fundraising and investor relations"

What do you like best?

The application is easy to use, provides tight controls, and actionable insights.

What do you dislike?

There are no features of DealRoom that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider ways you can use this application beyond M&A. We've found it to be a powerful tool for fundraising as well as ongoing investor relations.

This application efficiently accomplishes my goals for securely sending information to investors and prospective investors, as well as monitoring activity, and addressing questions.

DealRoom review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Overall great experience!"

What do you like best?

I like that in the notification emails, the new documents are linked for the most recent uploads. Some sites I've used in the past would give you the option to turn on alerts but I'd never see any email come through.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a better way to sort by time modified and only look at the new uploads since last visit. I'd also recommend adding a function to be able to download multiple folders at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn on email notifications to always be on top of updates.

We were able to have one place where all the data is aggregated.

DealRoom review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy to use Data Rooms"

What do you like best?

The easy plug and play model. It's so easy to organize drag and drop files. The feature of request list is quite helpful

What do you dislike?

To much Analytics sometimes tend to be confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try. Gives out all the features and so easy to use

Sharing Large Volumes of Data. Helps us during our M&A deals

DealRoom review by <span>William K.</span>
William K.

"I would recommend using DealRoom because of the user-friendly environment."

What do you like best?

DealRoom is very user friendly and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

There is no middle step from uploading content to being available to rest of the dataroom. While this is very convenient, you cannot catch a mistake when uploading a variety of documents.

The ability to give different groups different access levels to multiple documents. This was rather easy to do.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to Use Data Room with Key Features to Save Time"

What do you like best?

The data room provides an easy to use platform. I do not have to waste my time attempting to find certain features or figure out how the data room works. It's incredibly straightforward and tutorials are generally not necessary in trying to figure out how to use the data room.

What do you dislike?

This platform does not have any noticeable flaws. Everything seems to work well and no features are noticeably missing.

The business problem that is solved using DealRoom is establishing an easy to use online data room, not only for us, but for all potential buyers.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Simple and easy to use platform compared to larger competitors"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop functionality that actually works and the future integration of due diligence checklists. The features to track what users/buyers have accessed documents is very easy to use. Often i've found that running a report on another platform is tough.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when you attempt to upload a file, the download won't begin....it may take a few clicks. This seems to happen on rare occasions.

Clients are able to directly drop files in versus more complex platforms that are harder to use; where associates and analysts receive documents via email and drop in the DR.

DealRoom review by Consultant in Environmental Services
Consultant in Environmental Services

"I would definitely recommend DealRoom"

What do you like best?

DealRoom was very easy and intuitive to use. As a receiver of data room documents, I found the

organization very functional and easy to find what I was looking for

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I disliked was the setup which took a bit too long and some of my team wasn't on the initial access list

We used DealRoom to transfer documents during a due diligence process of a commercial acquisition. Used DealRoom to manage a large volume of documents, organize and have available as needed for review.

"Work helper"

What do you like best?

It is easy to understand, without no effort you can be using it. There are a lot of system in the Market. Dealroom is a good solution. Quality-money worth.

What do you dislike?

If you are trying to teach an Agent how to do an invoice, it could be tedious when the system is slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helping our Agents. We do not have any agent on site (head office)

DealRoom review by <span>Vikas S.</span>
Vikas S.

"Dealroom product review"

What do you like best?

I like that files can be put in oNE place by everyone who are not even part of your organization.

What do you dislike?

Automatic update were not sent to me. I had to go frequently to check the updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure

Due diligence for client.

DealRoom review by Administrator

"I actually find dealroom very easy to use compared to some of the larger ones (interlinks, merrill)"

What do you like best?

One feature I really enjoyed was the able to reorder files - seemed easier than on other sites

What do you dislike?

One part about dealroom that I disliked was the initial set up process

Mostly just using for sell side M&A deals

DealRoom review by <span>Nathaniel C.</span>
Nathaniel C.

"New and innovative way for datarooms to operate"

What do you like best?

Allows for diligence list completion within the platform.

What do you dislike?

Having to learn a new system. More difficult to explain how to use the product to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to get use to the platform

Streamlines diligence process into one platform vs. several

DealRoom review by Consultant

"Great Data Room for M&A"

What do you like best?

Detailed level of file organization - can quickly get to what I need. The request functionality is a great offerng

What do you dislike?

Nothing! There was nothiung about DealRoom that I didn't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's Great!

Having to go through reems of unorganized files

"Deal Room Review"

What do you like best?

I like how the format is standard and very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to explain to clients the benefits

It is great from a pre-diligence perspective and easy for clients to upload materials

DealRoom review by Consultant

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy to share documents while keeping them organized.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about DealRoom at this time

Ability to share documents with 3 parties

DealRoom review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Survey"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. Each folder was well organized and easy to attain.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Haven't had any issues nor heard of any through out the company.

Merger/Acquisition betw outside entities.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Good for fundraising efforts and investor tracking"

What do you like best?

I most like the ability to edit access by user or group

What do you dislike?

There's really not anything I dislike, thus far

fundraising efforts for company

DealRoom review by User

"Simple and straight forward."

What do you like best?

DealRoom is easy to navigate and has a simple visual layout. The signup is straightforward. Overall, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

DealRoom had trouble loading certain large excel files in-browser, which caused my browser to freeze on several occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not view large excel files in your browser.

A secure place to share information with others.

DealRoom review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to use UI and great customer serv"

What do you like best?

The customer service is prompt and helpful. They take care of the job if needed freeing up my time.

What do you dislike?

PDF, XLSX previews are oversized and dont fit to the screen. to view them accurately there is no other choice other than downloading the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer support and is a great platform.

Sercure document Exchange

DealRoom review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"UI is great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

User interface is fantastic and the platform is easy to use

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to export the folder pages and actually drag and drop documents into the deal room folders

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration of Microsoft lync and google docs would be great

The ability to monitor individuals that accessed certain documents was great.

DealRoom review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Nice dataroom"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, and has a simple, intuitive user interface. Setting folder permissions is very simple.

What do you dislike?

All users added to a "group" will see the other members of the group, making user management more burdensome than it should be.

Providing client diligence information in connection with a capital raise

Administrator in Investment Banking

"Overall great experience and very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create and manage diligence lists easily and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Learning a new system can be confusing at first and explaining the system to a client and getting them to use it in the most effective way can be tough.

Ability to collaborate on projects and manage diligence lists

DealRoom review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Effective Document Share Service"

We are able to receive documents securely from our client

DealRoom review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Works as intended"

What do you like best?

I do like how easy it is to navigate and find what I need. When you're working with thousands of documents at a time, this is important.

What do you dislike?

Not much, to be honest. It is a functioning, well designed data room.

I work with clients during mergers and acquisitions processes.

DealRoom review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I liked the way it was organized. It was easy for me to get to the information I needed to review deals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was easy to use, well formatted, and secure.

I used Deal Room to look at financial information for commercial loans

DealRoom review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"DealRoom review"

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward to use - functions are organized in a thoughtful manner. No extra fluff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular - it gets the job done (view and download) and is easy to navigate and onboard.

Organizing documents in a secure place for diligence purposes.

Administrator in Investment Banking

"Helpful data room with key features"

What do you like best?

I like the security that Dealroom has and the functionality with keeping track of multiple buyers.

What do you dislike?

The search and permissions features take a few times to learn.

We use data rooms to share multiple files and documents with a group of potential buyers.

"Deal room review"

What do you like best?

Deal room utilizes a very user-friendly interface and the sales/customer support team is always available and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

The functionality is unfamiliar to clients so it takes extra effort to explain and teach.

Client communication and organization

"DealRoom Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface is fairly straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Other team members are less familiar with the platform.

We are using it to track buyer documents. It helps us stay organized.

DealRoom review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Positive experience. Easy to use! Convenient"

What do you like best?

Easy navigation; works on a variety of platforms, intuitive to use

What do you dislike?

some sort of communication mechanism between parties in the room might be useful.

Document sharing

DealRoom review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"PE updates"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and allows dissemination to all parties.

What do you dislike?

The layout could be more user friendly.

Financial transparency

DealRoom review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"DealRoom gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Ease of tracking in document access/logins

What do you dislike?

Subscriptions to notifications difficult to change

Secondary offerings are a breeze

Learn more about DealRoom

DealRoom Videos

Learning about DealRoom?

* We monitor all DealRoom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.