DeBounce

DeBounce service allows you to upload and validate lists of email addresses quickly and in a secure way.

Work for DeBounce?

Learning about DeBounce?

DeBounce Reviews

Ask DeBounce a Question
Showing 3 DeBounce reviews
DeBounce review by Iman H.
Iman H.

"Happy Debounceing"

What do you like best?

Friendly and fast interface

Affordable pricing

Good email support

Customizable export file

and the best, there was no need for paying for duplicated emails. We had lots of duplicated and we don't know that.

What do you dislike?

My ESP was not in integrations. Only 4 integrations are available. There are many ESPs on market which they can add in their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use trial mode to figure out is it right for your company or not.

We can detect bounce emails in our mailing list. The list was built from paper forms with lots of mistakes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DeBounce
DeBounce review by Akbar S.
Akbar S.

"Acceptable Results; I Recommend it."

What do you like best?

I think accurate results with combination of low prices is most important thing.

What do you dislike?

I think they can reduce accept-all results bu breaking down the reasons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they can use more integrations.

I have bought 10k credits today. Cleaned ~2k emails today and I'm satisfied from results. I have sent newsletter to this list with only 18 soft bounces. Great.

What Email Verification solution do you use?

DeBounce review by Consultant

"Totally satisfied"

What do you like best?

The eMail data validation report. It´s very detailed. Not only bounces, invalid emails, duplicate emails, special mailboxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everithing works as it must. Perfect customer support and payment and invoices panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be hygienic at your eMail campaigns, use good practices, use debounce.io

The need of use healthy contact lists and avoid IP reputation problems beacuse hard bounces, etc.

There are not enough reviews of DeBounce for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about DeBounce?

* We monitor all DeBounce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.