Decisionaire

Decisionaire is a software that help marketing professionals to create interactive content marketing pieces like ROI calculators, quizzes, automated assessments and online price quotes, build engaging online content that will increase lead volume and improve lead quality

Work for Decisionaire?

Learning about Decisionaire?

Decisionaire Reviews

Ask Decisionaire a Question
Showing 8 Decisionaire reviews
Decisionaire review by Nikki W.
Nikki W.

"Best Customer Service and amazing product to boot"

What do you like best?

The product offers so much diversity in what kind of questionnaires you can put out. The ability give a numeric value text answers is awesome. And for numeric answers and calculations can be really complex if they need to be. But the willingness of the staff to have a video conference with you to help walk you through the tools is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more training videos and blogs to help explain the more complex abilities of Decisionaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More training videos and blogs.

We need a calculator that can give a user the difference between what they may be paying in commision now version what they could be paying with a new real estate office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Decisionaire
Decisionaire review by Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.

"A brilliant platform for effective online marketing "

What do you like best?

This smart software came up with various content marketing pieces such as ROI calculators, online price quotes and so on. The best things about decisionaire are it is easy to operate and does it marketing very smartly using its technical capability. It has become easier to sell and share online product by utilizing common marketing strategies’. I can easily deal with my potential clients by using decisionaire. For my marketing purpose, I can utilize this platform in different ways like in articles, blogs, videos etc. this platform has given me the opportunity to promote my business and my brand which is obviously a positive sign that can drag more customer into my business.

What do you dislike?

Deecisionaire is a Content marketing platform that needs more versatile and skillful people to produce more effective content that can attract more customers and moreover this software is only free for 30 days which may discourage people to use it furthermore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decisioniare can be turn out as a best option for those people who are working on online based marketing and want to drag the attention of more people, as it is based on personalized content marketing. Its automated assessments and online price quotes facilities can add extra layers to boost your marketing process. If you are more focused on your personal advice and individuality then I would definitely recommend you to give it a try and I can assure that you will be satisfied with this product.

This online marketing content ensures you to increase lead volume and improve lead quality of your service. This site is a secured site and on the top of that this software is highly cost effective. So it can help your business to gain more profit that helps your business to grow real quick.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Decisionaire review by Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

"Easy to use with phenomenal support."

What do you like best?

The tool is incredibly simple and intuitive to use. It can accomplish basically everything I can imagine and probably all the things I haven't even thought of yet.

Whenever I even just had a question about the best way to do something and wanted an experienced opinion, support was incredibly responsive. I can't say enough good things about the level of service I received.

What do you dislike?

I would only use this field to continue to praise the support and service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd love to see the HubSpot integration become a little more sophisticated so it can recognize contacts already in our database.

We'd also like an option for a vanity URL so the link to the results can be branded to our business (or our clients' businesses).

I had a project in the hands of my development team--a 15-question self-assessment--for more than a year. Of course they are always busy doing things for our paying clients (weird). Decisionaire allowed me (and the rest of my marketing team) to build this assessment without straining our development resources. Here is the most amazing part: We defined the goals and process for building this 18 months ago assuming that our talented developers were going to build it, line by line of code. I assumed that we would have to make sacrifices to our original vision when had to shift to plug-and-play type of tool. NOPE. I have been able to retain every aspect of our original objectives. PLUS, I was actually even able to go above and beyond that vision because I no longer had to worry about how much time I was asking our developers to spend.

This tool is not a novelty. Decisionaire has solved for a bona fide problem that so many agencies face.

Decisionaire review by Adam S.
Adam S.

"Online marketing software helps in engaging interactive content"

What do you like best?

I personally like the features that Decisionaire is providing to general people where anyone can create their own interactive content such as ROI calculators, automated assessments and more. Regardless of technical capability anyone can share and even sell online content that is instantly based on personalized advice.

The best part is you don't need to have a PhD or you don't have to be completely skilled to use decisionaire, you can easily create and deploy all types of content.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest I couldn't find anything which I dislike about decisionaire.But in my opinion as it is an online platform for content marketing it needs time to be completely trusted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend people who are working in online market places and are interested to attract more people to their businesses they should consider decisionaire as it is completely based on personalized content marketing.

They can boost their content marketing and generate more leads by building interactive content.If you are someone who gives more priority in personal advice and individuality then Decisionaire is the best place for you to rely on.

Online interactive content for business such as assessment, quiz, price quote etc. are easily created by this tool. This is very much helpful and also highly cost effective.

Decisionaire review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Decisionaire: A widespread conductor for content marketing drives more high quality sales leads. "

What do you like best?

I resemble Decisionaire so much because of its complete conductor for content marketing includes the amount of social engagement of various social media platforms. It drives more high quality sales leads using Decisionaire by marketing professionals to improve their content marketing effectiveness. It is such kind of solicitation which can be used easily by non-methodological person can use to create interactive content marketing pieces like ROI calculators, automated assessments, online price quotes, quizzes and more. The software was formed with a strong purpose of enlightening the business.

What do you dislike?

Decisionaire is very vital and useful but it has some difficulties I found while using it. The drawbacks we face in this Marketing platform needs time and commitment. It is a long term policy for gaining faith and subsequent because, it needs to find different approaches to speak the same hassle thing continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend practicing Decisionaire because of its huge impact on confidentiality and other benefits for content marketing. It includes the amount of social engagement; generate more leads and enhancing the business.

Decisionaire boost your content marketing and generate more leads and good indicator of the website safety. It is a platform with strategic marketing method generating and dispensing significant content which will attract viewers eventually.

Decisionaire review by Sam J.
Sam J.

"Decisionaire: Personalizing content for you"

What do you like best?

The most important thing in content personalization is the creation of provocation in the users mind. Decisionaire is up to date with these strategies as it creates a meaningful personalization to the content as per the user demands.

Moreover, I can become a source for information and can gain expertise in my field. Whenever someone needs my product or service, they are more likely to choose the product they have the most information from .

I can attract qualified and potential clients and customers with my content through Decisionaire.

Decisionaire helps me to promote my business and create brand awareness. People will see my brand and get to know me as a known face.

Decisionaire can boost up the conversion rate for my business by giving them the information they need to act.

Decisionaire can be reused in many different sectors like in articles, blogs, videos, etc.

What do you dislike?

Decisionaire is a Content Marketing Platform that requires effort and skills to produce content that people will want to read, use or watch.

This Content Marketing platform needs time and commitment. It is a long term strategy for gaining trust and following.

Decisionaire isn't free. It has a free trial for 30 days and I need writers, graphics designers and professionals to keep my content available to my customers.

In Decisionaire, I have to be provocative but it may be difficult on regular basis. I need to find different strategies to speak the same provocating thing time and time again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are obviously cons in Content Marketing Strategy but it can never be a discouraging fact to give up. The efforts required to succeed in this strategy of marketing are worth the costs. So,I recommend Decisionaire as a Content Marketing platform.

Decisionaire is a Content Marketing platform with strategic marketing approach aimed at creating and distributing relevant and consistent content which will attract and retain an audience and to drive profitable customer action ultimately.

Decisionaire review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Decisionaire: a complete guide for content marketing"

What do you like best?

Decisionaire is really very helpful in terms of creative interactive content marketing. It includes various features like ROI calculators, Quizzes, Automated assessment online price quotes and many more. The software was created with a clear intention of enhancing the business. The software is very easy to install and use. One does not need any programming or specialized knowledge to use the software. The use of the software is very lucrative for the content marketer. It offers creating questionnaires, interpret answer, design output, deploy interactive content for campaign and what not. However, the features that like the most are readiness awareness, online quizzes, automated price quotes and personalized info graphs.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t find any notable negative dislike. However, I want to share one point and that is their post selling service. I think there is huge room to improve here to attract more number of customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no doubt that I’m going to recommend people to use this software as it is very much effective and efficient in content marketing. The software itself is very easy to use and user friendly.

The software is able to pursue many business decisions which very essential in content marketing. It helped me to convert around 70% my website visitors into customer and most of them revisited.

Decisionaire review by Aksar p.
Aksar p.

"An outstanding app for online marketing "

What do you like best?

This outstanding software has made my task way easier. This app is offering to develop users own interactive content such as ROI calculators, quizzes, automated assessments and so on. By utilizing its advanced tools you can easily share and even sell online content without any hassle. I can drag attention of qualified and potential clients and customers with my content through Decisionaire. This platform can be reused in many different sectors like in articles, blogs, videos etc .the best part I felt regarding this app is it’s easy to operate and obviously beneficial to business.

What do you dislike?

Though it’s a very useful app but it has downsides too like its content marketing platform needs time and commitment which is a long term strategy. User can get confused by diverse substances which are fake and unapproved. It’s hard to identify which one is real and which one is fake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform can be a best option for online marketing which can attract more people to their businesses. It can also boost content marketing and can generate more leads by building interactive contents. So in short I can say Decisionaire is one of the best platforms for content marketing.

This content marketing app has the capability to generate more leads and also ensures site security. One more plus point of this app is it’s cost effective. So, yes I have found it useful for my business and others company should give it a try for their better marketing purpose.

Learning about Decisionaire?

* We monitor all Decisionaire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.