Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Deep Cognition

(14 reviews)

Deep Cognition is an AI software that simplifies the process of developing deep learning.

Work for Deep Cognition?

Learning about Deep Cognition?

Deep Cognition Reviews

Showing 14 Deep Cognition reviews
Deep Cognition review by Nikhil J.
Nikhil J.

"A purely good platform for developers and other people with non Coding background to practice Learni"

What do you like best?

This platform as I came across through a Linkedin post did sound intriguing to me in 1st place. I then went to the website and tried it for demo model and then it was like a super awesome experience.

I am not a coder and this I loved this platform for people like me.

And then I discussed it with my software developer Friends and they even liked the platform and reviewed it for me if it was good. And it was fantastic for deep learning and AI programs.

The platform is awesome and has huge potential for solving many problems.

I would recommend to all developers and even Reseachers and AI trainers to use it. It's FREE in software format and also available online with AWS computing power.

It's having a good potential to boost deep learning for solving complex problems.

What do you dislike?

I still believe there is room for sample data sets to be provided and more different industry problems can be given as sample models.

I am solving the problem in oil and gas industry with half a million Data sets

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Deep Cognition
Deep Cognition review by Mickaël T.
Mickaël T.

"Deep Cognition: a key tool that every Deep Learning Engineer should have!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the application and the ability to quickly load a dataset, build a network and monitor the performance live during training. Those are the key elements to be efficient when designing deep learning applications. If you are a Keras user you will feel at home.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this application. This is helping me saving a lot of time in my day to day activities. I wish all the best to the Deep Cognition team, we went to see this application go a long way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go try it for yourself and see how you can benefit from it. It does not take long to get up and running.

I used the tool for different occasions: small shallow networks to validate back propagation mathematic, more complexe networks trained on Cifar-10. I also used AutoML to help me figure out the best parameters to use for network design. I am currently looking at setting up a Notebook with Keras-gpu, so I can do most of the development on the Deep Cognition platform.

Other than that I am working on a facial recognition system and Deep Cognition is currently part of my toolbox for this development.

What AI Platforms solution do you use?

Deep Cognition review by Naveen M.
Naveen M.

"An efficient drag and drop GUI "

What do you like best?

the strong community which is available for each user 24x7, which not only answer your queries but also point you to place where you can improve your understanding towards deep learning.

secondly the drag and drop GUI which give me capability to build my model in no time ,then the web API function which allowed me to flaunt my results in front of other deep learning researchers

What do you dislike?

I don't think I disliked anything about this software platform because everytime when I open it i'm surprised by the number of functionality embedded inside it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, certainly because everything is available inside that platform

currently i'm working on different -different classifier, Well because of deep cognition now I can do various experiment with respect to deep learning model in no time for eg: trying to tune the hyperparameters by changing learning rate, or changing no of filters in various layers of the network

Deep Cognition review by Román Josué d.
Román Josué d.

"Deep Learning for Everyone"

What do you like best?

I really love the platform! You can develop a Deep Learning model without the need of a single line of code! This is great for people who is learning or for fast iteration / development / deployment of machine learning models.

What do you dislike?

A negative point for Mac users is that it's not supported on Mac OS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working with Python & Keras, this would be a very useful tool!

Building deep learning models with a full end-to-end framework.

G2 Crowd User

"This is a great platform for the novice."

What do you like best?

I am just getting into working with AI and this program is great. Everything from the interface to the help section and the additional support online make this a great platform for the novice. The fact that it has a free fully functional version is an added benefit

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing to dislike. I am sure there are some limitations, but I have not found them yet. Since I am a novice, I may not be sure exactly what this program might not have that I need. The only difficulty I had was loading the program on the work computer that is because of internal restrictions, nothing with the software itself. More to follow

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is GREAT to start with as far as learning AI is concerned.

I am learning AI to be able to teach this to younger students. The ease of use of the software, the well defined layout and extensive online support is perfect.

Deep Cognition review by Engin K.
Engin K.

"Easiness of deploying a model with one click"

What do you like best?

Most of the time finding the model is trial and error. Deep cognition makes it really easy to define your model and put it into test quickly.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have couple of more sample projects.

I used deep cognition for review classification as well as digit recognition. The easiness is the obvious benefit. It becomes really helpful when you want to explain the model to someone else

Deep Cognition review by Manik S.
Manik S.

"Easy and Fast"

What do you like best?

Hyperparameter tuning. We can change and check alot of hyperparameters. Changing model architecture is very easy. Loading dataset is easy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . ;

What do you dislike?

still many more model architecture must be supported .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone try it out. It is very useful.

It's really fast and easy to use. Very easy to start instances,

"Good for beginners...."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can create/develop a model without having to use a code is going to be game changing for beginners in learning models. You can quickly define your model without all of the trial and error a lot of software requires which makes getting to testing happen much faster.

What do you dislike?

I am a MAC user, so if it's compatible with OS, I haven't figured out how yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am no longer a user because we didn't end up going this route. It is helpful to manage everything in one database but there were several architectural values that weren't supported.

The biggest benefit for me was being able to manage all developments within one platform from beginning to end.

Deep Cognition review by Dániel S.
Dániel S.

"Great tool for deep learning "

What do you like best?

Easy to use GUI (similar tó Azure ML Studio) with drag-and-drop modell building, can handle convolutional nets and recurrent nets as well.

Hyperparameter tuning is a great feature in this product.

Also I'ts good to have those built in loss & learning rate real time plots.

What do you dislike?

Didn't really dislike anything. Maybe an app version of the model could be handy.

Because the wide range of functionalities this software has, I believe it can be applied to most of the current business problems.

Deep Cognition review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

It has the feature of visual API to create and deploy AI solutions with a click of one button. The simple drag and drop feature helps us to design deep learning models with ease.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I came across. This software has made developing deep learning models easy.

I am working on object tracking which is used for video survilience. Deep cognition helps me in finding correct hyper parameters for fine tuning my model. Gives me a correct prediction and I can download the code which it has used for my reference.

Deep Cognition review by Rosa M.
Rosa M.

"Very easy and accessible "

What do you like best?

This site is very easy to use and the support you may need is very helpful

What do you dislike?

i wish that this site had more of a well known aspect

some buisness benefits is that it’s very easy to work so easier work

"EASY"

What do you like best?

Hyperparameter tuning. Changing architecture is easy. Loading the dataset is easy. Everything is easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

A little work needs to be done to add model architectures.

Easy and fast!

Deep Cognition review by G2 Crowd User in Government Relations
G2 Crowd User in Government Relations

"Deep Cognition"

What do you like best?

There is no need for coding when using this system.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the disorganization of the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research! The more you know about the system, the easier it is to work with.

We are learning how to better train and deploy our sales through our employees.

"Coworkers loved it "

What do you like best?

No need for coding when using, visual API is phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to use this program on mac software easily without parallels, which can add to the costfor the user.

Its easy and fast!

Learning about Deep Cognition?

* We monitor all Deep Cognition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.