DeepCrawl

3.7

Employing best practice and creating technically sound website architecture means your site will be easy to navigate for both users and search engines, ensuring your site is optimised for organic rankings. There’s no point having a great content or link building strategy if you haven’t got the basics right. DeepCrawl is constantly updated to adhere to the latest SEO best practice and users can keep up to date with the latest knowledge through our webinars, knowledge centre and newsletters.

Work for DeepCrawl?

Learning about DeepCrawl?

Categories

DeepCrawl Reviews

Ask DeepCrawl a Question
Showing 10 DeepCrawl reviews
DeepCrawl review by Eugene F.
Eugene F.

"Great for enterprise level crawling but seems pretty slow"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can crawl million pages and have the data analyzed and returned back to me within a reasonable amount of time.

What do you dislike?

The speed is honestly just too slow. Sometimes I don't need every variable analyzed - maybe only 1 or 2 yet the software does all or nothing and it can be really challenging and sometimes I have to resort to other tools to get the job done. I wish during the scan it wouldn't lag so much. I also wish the software would let me crawl all links on say one page and let me exclude certain links. This way I can tell if page A has any issues with broken links on the page - but this feature is really not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how much data you really need to crawl and how urgent is that need.

Analyzing where we have duplicate information as well as really looking at crawlibility of our site to better understand what is happening.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl review by Jane P.
Jane P.

"Almost Overwhelming"

What do you like best?

I am able to get information for SEO benchmarks that other tools cannot provide.

What do you dislike?

There is so much information that is contained in these reports, I feel like I am missing a lot of great stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get as much training as you can. There is great stuff contained in these reports. Learn what it is and how you can best improve the results.

We use DeepCrawl for our clients. It provides a really in-depth view of all issues with the website that we can then address with them.

What SEO solution do you use?

DeepCrawl review by Thiago P.
Thiago P.

"A big step up from Screaming Frog"

What do you like best?

DeepCrawl is by far the best crawling tool I have ever used. I have tried Xenu and Screaming Frog before but none compare to it.

The name says it all. DeepCrawl will crawl any website to the deepest levels and provide accurate information about a variety of topics. They category the information by indexation, content validation universal and site explorer. It is an incredible tool to help track all the technical issues that might be preventing the website from doing better in the SERPS (Search Engine Result Pages).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have difficulty in setting up sub domains. When that happens I either send them an email or copy the setup from another sub domain I have done earlier.

Finding the main technical issues and providing recommendations to the clients.

DeepCrawl review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

The size of crawls that you can run with deepcrawl is amazing. Especially for anyone in ecommerce with hundreds of thousands of pages, this tool can do the job for you to analyze some of the larger SEO data sets.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wouldn't recommend people pay for deepcrawl if you have a smaller site, but for larger sites it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about the size of your site. If you have a site that's only a few thousand pages, Screaming Frog is a great tool for that and will be less expensive. For larger sites, Screaming Frog isn't capable of handling this kind of volume.

We have ecommerce clients who have 10s or 100s of thousands of pages and we use them to run SEO audits for them.

DeepCrawl review by Alexis P.
Alexis P.

"Great for automation and cross collaboration"

What do you like best?

I love how I can schedule automatic crawls and see them trended against historical data. This makes it easy to trend out problems or site-wide issues you may not otherwise notice on large eCommerce sites.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage to the produce is the price. It's pretty expensive, which limits it to large enterprises companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for an easier way to share crawl data with your team, DeepCrawl is my #1 choice.

With many competitors that also have large sites, we're able to automatically schedule and analyze crawls of their site in incognito to better understand their SEO strategy.

DeepCrawl review by Ceyda A.
Ceyda A.

"Diagnosing Site Errors with DeepCrawl "

What do you like best?

I am using DeepCrawl on my SEO company and DeepCrawl's customizable crawling features are really doing its job great. I usually start crawling websites when my shift about to finish so they will be ready for the next shift. Also for the sites with lots of pages, i am leaving for a weekend and crawl will be ready on the monday which is cool. Also after the crawling, the dashboard showing parameters is quite easy to read and gives the results smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Limited crawl budget makes trouble sometimes because we always needed to upgrade in order to provide better service for our customers which is quite expensive to pay more every month. Also for checking the external links you should use credits which is a bit disappointing.

I am using Deepcrawl for my customers and i am pretty satisfied of its performance by checking websites parameters and so. By scheduling the crawl i can organize my workflow better which impacts my clients positively.

DeepCrawl review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Deepcrawl Review"

What do you like best?

I like that deepcrawl is very in depth in regards to feedback.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of explanation to what each detailed crawl represents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would do some research on terms and what each stands for in order to better understand the back end / admin side of Deepcrawl. This will also help the company to get the very most out of the software.

We are making our website more efficient in hopes of driving additional traffic.

DeepCrawl review by Jovan M.
Jovan M.

"Best tool for crawling website"

What do you like best?

Tool offers various well developed features for savvy SEO experts.

What do you dislike?

Tool is sometimes very slow. I think also it's too expensive for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well developed tools for enterprise businesses and big agencies.

Exporting website data, migration and 301 redirects.

DeepCrawl review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Site Crawls"

What do you like best?

DeepCrawl is provides an in-depth crawl analysis and audit for your site to identify technical issues with your site while monitoring the technical health of the site.

What do you dislike?

The way the data is presented could be overwhelming to a user (especially if you work outside of the SEO team) if you don't know what you're searching for.

It helps us be proactive vs reactive, helps create a technically sound site and identifies gaps and opportunities.

DeepCrawl review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Much Needed Analysis for the SEO"

What do you like best?

DeepCrawl allows a much needed analysis for SEO optimization of our website, in a simple dashboard. It also gives you actionable items, to help improve your website.

What do you dislike?

Price. It's a fairly expensive tool, despite the fact that it gives you a pretty dashboard for understanding.

Indepth SEO analysis of our website.

Learning about DeepCrawl?

* We monitor all DeepCrawl reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories