Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Deepin

(6 reviews)

deepin is a Linux distribution committed to providing an elegant, user-friendly, safe and stable operating system for users all over the world.

Work for Deepin?

Learning about Deepin?

Compare Deepin to Similar Solutions

Deepin Reviews

Showing 6 Deepin reviews
Deepin review by Mihir M.
Mihir M.

"Good Looks and awesome performance"

What do you like best?

It is the one of the better Linux OS Version I have seen compared to many others I have used. The ease of animations and UI is awesome. When you typically use Mac and also use Deepin side by side it almost feels the same. The OS has rich colors that make it more interactive.

What do you dislike?

I also develop Android and iOS applications, compared to mac it takes some time to run heavy tasks like gradle build in Android Studio. But yes it is faster than Windows for sure, but if thread management has been improved than it can give more faster results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you looking to go for a beautiful Linux to move to I would recommend this Operating System only. It really has great look and feel.

Whenever I need to use Linux based operating system for my certain operations then I always move to deepin. It has the same features and flow like Mac so I don't have to worry too much to change the operating system if switching from mac.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Deepin
Deepin review by Hardik H.
Hardik H.

"Most beautiful linux OS"

What do you like best?

I like the Deepin Environment, it's simple and very attractive designable. Deepin OS is simply speaking, just beautiful. It has clear desktop with launcher. Enough configuration to handle standard use cases without an intimidating array of extra choices. This is one of my go-to recommendation for new Linux users because it's friendly and supported like Ubuntu while using a good, distinctive but also traditional DE.

What do you dislike?

It is not very much stable like ubuntu operating system. if we installed high memory application or software then sometimes it will not save data. It has sometimes graphic card issues with my dell laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deepin is simply amazing to use. It is more attractive and it has more animations so i loved to use this operating system. it has clear desktop with launcher so we can easily go whenever we want to go.

With Deepin operating system i can work smoothly on android studio like on ubuntu os. It has more attractive design and animations then other linux based operating system.

What Operating System solution do you use?

Deepin review by Siddharth S.
Siddharth S.

"Awesome OS with excellent UI experience "

What do you like best?

It's everything but fews are best like they provide doc like mac which is very useful in daily basis, control centre from which I can find almost all controls and window animation.

What do you dislike?

There are few issues as well which they need to fix as early as possible like graphics card issue and some times OS just re-start when we load heavy application like Android Studio without saving current data.

Like my major issue of work fast is fixed like I can organised most of my work easily and efficiently. Their default doc application is better than others so it really solve doc alignment issue.

Deepin review by Hardik H.
Hardik H.

"Best experience in linux based os"

What do you like best?

I feel like this is best operating system in based in linux os. The animation and smoothness are its plus point.

What do you dislike?

Thread management is weak point in this os. overall multitasking and speed in task but problem with thread sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best linux based operating system. if you install it once then you will fan of this.Simply amazing and attractive.The default animation is also too good so you don't need any other plugin for animation.

I can work smoothly and faster than other linux based operationg system. The animation and speed is quite good, and user interface is also attractive.

Deepin review by Satyajeetsinh J.
Satyajeetsinh J.

"Most attractive and smooth Operating System"

What do you like best?

Deepin is a great lookalike of MAC OS. The UX and animations are very smooth and the dock and control center are easy to use from anywhere. Window animations are also delightful.

What do you dislike?

Though deepin is based on linux, some apps such as media player like VLC does not tend to work as smooth as Ubuntu. There's slight framerates lag while watching a video.

We are using Deepin for as platform for developing Android and Flutter apps using Android Studio. Android Studio works very well with Deepin as it is a linux app.

Deepin review by Maulik H.
Maulik H.

"OS with the best look and feel"

What do you like best?

Deepin is one of the best linux OS to provide a beautiful and rich UI with animations. It does look like a MacOS.

What do you dislike?

Some heavy duty taks are not handled properly by Deepin. For example, running Android Studio with 4GB ram sometimes leads to unexpected restart.

Deepin has a greater UX and it is likely to be adapted by more users in future.

Learning about Deepin?

* We monitor all Deepin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Deepin to Similar Solutions