What do you like best?
- Easy to install and use.
- Support for basic python libraries which are very much helpful in Data Science like NumPy.
What do you dislike?
- Documentation can be improved.
- No proper explanations provided for using API, becomes difficult for a learner.
Recommendations to others considering the product
There is an example section provided at the main web page of DeepPy: https://andersbll.github.io/deeppy-website/ , implement one or two then try to make a simple model. It will really help to get control over DeepPy.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Have built a whole image recognition project totally based on DeepPy at core.
- Also implemented some basic projects based on Deep Learning.