Delaget

(2 reviews)

Delaget provides restaurant business intelligence and management systems.

Work for Delaget?

Learning about Delaget?

Delaget Reviews

Ask Delaget a Question
Showing 2 Delaget reviews
Delaget review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Delegat Payroll"

What do you like best?

Delagets payroll is straight to point and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

FIRST, this site has problems logging in!! The direct deposit takes 3-6 pay periods to set in, and I had to close my bank account that had a fee to avoid fees due to no direct deposit going. There’s a lot of direct deposit problems throughout the company with delaget. I wish we could change our payroll mid-frame. On top of it, the site is very minimal on things you can look at, and employees I know at work have had problems seeing past paystubs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not the payroll delaget. So no.

Looking at paystubs, w-2s, PTO, etc. benefits I have realized is none yet since I haven’t even gotten direct deposit. It’s so slow, and I have been at my company for almost 8 weeks. I signed up for direct deposit with my i9 paperwork. I could not even log in today. Ridiculous. They better have my w-2s.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Delaget
Delaget review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"DELaget Guard"

What do you like best?

We use the Guard version of the software and it’s honestly helped us narrow down and deal with suspicious behavior and transactions. I’ve actually recommended it to several friends who run other similar businesses.

What do you dislike?

The software always starts me off from wherever I had bookmarked last. I have yet to figure out how to trigger it to start me at the current day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

THIS program will save you thousands of dollars in waste and potential theft or fraud.

We are able to monitor transactions and track potential loss of profit.

What Restaurant Business Intelligence & Analytics solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Delaget for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Avero Slingshot Logo
Avero Slingshot
4.8
(6 reviews)
Avero Slingshot is a cloud-based, SaaS analytics platform that turns mounds of data into clear, simple, actionable insights. Avero Slingshot takes the guesswork out of decision making and helps you with restaurant cost control and shows you ways to increase restaurant sales.
Mirus Enterprise Logo
Mirus Enterprise
3.5
Mirus is restaurant business intelligence software. It is redefining web-based, above-store reporting software for restaurant executives who want timely insight into sales, costs and execution.
Black Box Intelligence Logo
Black Box Intelligence
0 reviews
Black Box Intelligence is the leading source of private and public company data currently serving the restaurant industry with metrics covering revenue, traffic and consumer data.
20/20 Restaurant Logo
20/20 Restaurant
0 reviews
Combs your data to track common restaurant loss prevention issues like single item transactions (SITs), manager meal abuse, and cash transfers.
CalcuEasy Logo
CalcuEasy
0 reviews
CalcuEasy is a nutrition security software that allows users to calculate the correct prices on dishes, menus, and buffets.
Zip POS Dashboard Logo
Zip POS Dashboard
0 reviews
Zip POS Dashboard provides all the information you need to be equipped with business insights that will help you grow your business. The pos reprting is automated for you so that you don't have to do all the work.
Piik Logo
Piik
0 reviews
Piik aggregates data from multiple sources to uncover patterns and provide interactive analyses and trends, reliably predict sales, and recommend specific actions to grow sales and optimize costs.
Venga Dine Logo
Venga Dine
0 reviews
Venga Dine is an OpenTable and point-of-sale integration solution.

Learning about Delaget?

* We monitor all Delaget reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Delaget