Delivra

Digital marketing solution for email marketing, mobile, social and consulting.

Work for Delivra?

Showing 45 Delivra reviews
Delivra review by <span>Allen T.</span>
Allen T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

They are still one of the last remaining email providers that has contracts for numbers of email sent, rather than the number in your database. We have very large list of clients, but highly segmented. Many of the clients only request communication a couple of times a year. If we were charged by number of clients, and not number of emails sent, it would be much more expensive for us.

What do you dislike?

Some elements, like their email template builder, are a bit dated. However - it does offer good flexibility especially if you know some rudimentary html code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the type of contract- how they charge you. The software is only part of the equation. Delivra had a leg up on the comp for our business needs.

Communication with clients was at success rates similar to other email providers - not a huge spam problem.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Delivra
Delivra review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

Email made easy!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a government affairs and association management firm, the feature that immediately got out attention is the ability to have sub-accounts. We send out an average of 10 emails per week between our associations and events and Delivera has made it easy to break it down and ensure our emails are getting to the right people.

Coming from Constant Contact, Delivera had far more features that allowed our members to easily read our emails and access the info they needed quickly with button features, etc.

On the backend, it was amazing to see the breakdown of our email stats - right down to how many times one person forwarded our email. Very details results which help us adjust to our users.

What do you dislike?

While Delivera has amazing features - you must have the time to figure everything out.

I highly recommend dedicating one person to sending emails and giving them at least a week of figuring out all the capabilities and setup. I've been using the account for almost 5 months and still don't think I am maximizing my services, just don't have the time yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the switch, even if it is a little extra money. Our read rates and click rates and gone up significantly!

Before, we had issues with emails displaying the same across all user platforms - including mobile. With Deliveras features, like mobile view and litmus testing, we are able to adjust and be sure to nix the problem before it even starts.

We also use the SMS feature which is super helpful for public events, like our restaurant weeks. Subscribers are able to get info first hand and all we have to do is send a simple text!

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Delivra review by <span>Kimberly H.</span>
Kimberly H.

Great Reports and Helpful Staff

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the easy to understand Mailing Overviews. It's all the information that my coworkers and I need see and it's right at our finger tips. I am also a HUGE fan of the Clickthrough HeatMap. If you haven't looked at this, you definitely need to. It's visual representation of the number of clicks on each link in a specific mailing. It has helped us learn where to place important content in our emails and what links are most valuable to our recipients.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Delivra for a number of years and it used to look so outdated and it was hard to find things. I had to keep notes on workflows because I couldn't remember where things were located. Now that they've been making updates over the last year or two, it's gotten a lot better. It's easier to navigate and find what I need. Keep up the awesome improvements!

The team at Delivra helped us set up a monthly educational newsletter for our users and I couldn't have done it without them! They set up our account, taught me how to import our lists each month, create templates, and schedule the mailings. They also help us troubleshoot issues we run into with recipients not receiving our emails. It's refreshing working with a company that has a great product and a great team of people!

Delivra review by <span>Cody S.</span>
Cody S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

In just the last year or so, the entire product has been redesigned and not just visually. The entire process for creating an email has been made easier and compares very well to mass market email software's like MailChimp while continuing to provide advanced segmenting options. The drag and drop editor, naturally mobile friendly design templates, and improvements across the board to lesser seen email marketing tools like signup form builder are pronounced and incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some of the help documents are still in the middle of being updated and it would be helpful to see this continue to be touched up as some of the information in outdated. I would love to see even more integrations built out so Delivra works 'out of the box' with some of the WordPress plugins I use at my agency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is looking to grow their digital marketing efforts, email is a good place to look. Delivra provides help around service, deliverability, and even content so they can be beneficial if you don't have a bunch of marketers on staff. If you are a one man shop, you may want to stick with MailChimp until you start growing. However at some point you will outgrow it as your marketing efforts come to fruition. Once you have 5 marketers of so, you may also outgrow Delivra. Not necessarily but if you are extremely focused on marketing automation, you may want to look upstream at something like Marketo, ET or Eloqua.

Email marketing is a tremendous lead generator when done well. I create email marketing campaigns for B2B companies working to generate more revenue and Delivra has been a crucial part of that. While I have used many other email marketing softwares and marketing automation suites, Delivra provides an outstanding software for a middle range cost and is easy to use for me and the midmarket companies (mostly defined by the number of marketers they have, not the revenue they bring in) I work with most often.

Delivra review by <span>Ellen C.</span>
Ellen C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really appreciate the customer service at Delivra. They are so responsive to all of my questions and always easy to reach. They are also open to suggestions for improvements and are continually upgrading their product.. The deliverability rate and reporting tools are superior to what i have found on other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Their site can be slow at times. i hope they can make some changes to speed it up so we can complete our work faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Delivra is a great tool for the more advanced email marketer. I think that if you are a very basic user that is looking for a very easy platform, then you might benefit from another tool. Delivra has advanced reporting but their design tools are a little tougher to use. They are constantly improving them though. The customer service is the best I have seen of any tool we have used.

We are learning to work more efficiently which allows us to send more mailings that are personalized to the recipients. We are improving our tracking so we can more accurately attribute what content is driving readers to click and complete a conversion.

Delivra review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Delivra allows easy yet strategic access to all of my contacts in a comprehensive and meaningful way. The drip campaigns allow me to target prospects personally and record valuable metrics for my marketing team. The support staff from Delivra is top-notch, I'm not sure if I have had a better experience with customer care anywhere else. The staff is always incredibly friendly, patient and incredibly knowledgeable. I'm always floored at how quickly they answer my questions, then offer solutions to better my experience.

We are excited to use drip campaigns that will allows us to see who is active in our lists and who isn't, allowing us to clean out our contacts and make more meaningful connections.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to text wrap when creating an email can be a pain. The drag and drop editor is great, however I am always trying to manage the length of my content around the size of an image. There are also a few issues with trying to manage our segments that can prove to be confusing. If there was an easier way to see a total picture of our contacts, how many are in each segment and how to manage those, that would make my life easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give it a try! Lot's of features that can revolutionize the way you see your email marketing campaigns.

We use this to send our monthly email blasts as well as invitations for upcoming events.

Learning about Delivra?

* We monitor all Delivra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.