Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Deltek Talent Management

3.5
(11 reviews)

Deltek's Talent Management Suite is a unified, cloud-based solution designed to enable organizations to manage the entire employee lifecycle including recruiting and hiring, performance and compensation management, career development, succession planning and learning management. Improve your quality of hire, streamline the onboarding process and increase employee engagement & retention with Deltek Talent Management.

Work for Deltek Talent Management?

Learning about Deltek Talent Management?

Deltek Talent Management Reviews

Ask Deltek Talent Management a Question
Showing 13 Deltek Talent Management reviews
Deltek Talent Management review by Vivian L.
Vivian L.

"Deltek is okay at best"

What do you like best?

It does the job - accounts for my hours, lets me know my leave balance, can be used for expense reports.

What do you dislike?

The format is not straight-forward and can be confusing as to where certain items are located. It does not easily shift to a mobile-friendly layout when one is on the go. It is visually unappealing and could use a better and efficient user interface. It also is very laggy and takes a while to process actions sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience.

It allows for timesheet keeping, payroll information, is the source for general information about you that gets sent to the whole company. It has the potential to be a nice one-stop shop for many needs and sources of information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Deltek Talent Management
Deltek Talent Management review by Katherine M.
Katherine M.

"I used Deltek at work to log hours. It's great for keeping notes on what I do in my day."

What do you like best?

It's helpful that I can add notes. This helps me keep track of my time.

What do you dislike?

When I go to re-type in an amount for the hours slot it doesn't let me. I have to go down to the notes section to fix the hours. Just a bug,

Recommendations to others considering the product

East for keeping track of hours. I like the category system.

Deltek helps me and my managers know what I've completed on each project and how long it took me.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Deltek Talent Management review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Employee Successes"

What do you like best?

I have used this tool for timekeeping and employee development. I was able to help keep track the life cycle development within our company on my designated employees. It was extremely helpful to have access to them all at once in my tabs and to be able to switch back and forth to make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find glitches in the system, where I cannot access an area that I need. I wish it would integrate with other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company purchased this item so I cannot comment on costs but this was a helpful product in my experience.

I am streamling my work and cutting down on redundancy by having all employees and their information in one place.

Deltek Talent Management review by Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

"Deltek Performance Management"

What do you like best?

Deltek Talent Management provides easy access to the company and potential employee or current employee for resumes, performance reviewing and providing feedback for training etc.

What do you dislike?

N/A the software is great for any size corporation.

DTM provide a quick and easy way to send information via portal and email to employees with the ease of a computer or cellphone access. Also it creates an efficiency for grading and completing performance tasks.

Deltek Talent Management review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Not as intuitive as other accounting software"

What do you like best?

It's good to keep track of project time cards

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is not as intuitive. It does not provide good reports and needs to understand the coding in order to generate some useful reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better systems out there. Deltek is not the only choice. The user interface is rather outdated. Better to use cloud services.

It solves the project billing and utilization rate and timecard issues.

Deltek Talent Management review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

Able to complete onboarding process without confusion, much details.

What do you dislike?

I am not pleased with the timeout settings.

Keeping track of new hires amd their statuses. Able to send offer letters easily.

Deltek Talent Management review by Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.

"HRSMART review"

What do you like best?

Great tool for recruiters and other members for the human resource department. We store all our resumes and interviews in on easy to use place.

What do you dislike?

It does what it is supposed to do, no problems with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an organization method for recruiting then HRsmart is your tool.

Maintaining organization throughout the recruiting process.

Deltek Talent Management review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Deltek Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to edit timesheets remotely through the web client is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the generally outdated interface.

Enables HR to process our timesheets easily.

Deltek Talent Management review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Needs a Refresh"

What do you like best?

This system was in place when I got to the company so it is well built out and has all of the tools that we use.

What do you dislike?

It is a dated system and the UI/UX could use a refresh

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have heard from internal resources that there can be a delay with new rollouts.

Time and Expenses are the biggest pieces

Deltek Talent Management review by Chi T.
Chi T.

"Hr very smart"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. User friendly. Good support team

What do you dislike?

Expensive. Some downtime. No discount available

Figuring out the headcount

Deltek Talent Management review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Accurate time keeping "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Never difficult . Keeps track of time for all employees

What do you dislike?

A little bit old school. Hoping for an update soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool easy to use

Time management for employees

Deltek Talent Management review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Deltek "

What do you like best?

Everything it’s all great just wish it was easier to use on my iPhone

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use on my phone when doing my time on days off

That I get payed

Deltek Talent Management review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"HRsmart only so smart"

What do you like best?

It could automate some reporting. Recruitment process had a good flow.

What do you dislike?

Configurations were executed by support and caused frustrations and delays in updating the system.

Online recruiting process.

Learning about Deltek Talent Management?

* We monitor all Deltek Talent Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.