To increase productivity and profitability, knowledge needs to be in the hands of those who need it most – when they need it most. Deltek Vision Customer Relationship Management (CRM) customers now have access on the fly, 24/7 with Touch CRM for Deltek Vision. With Touch CRM, calling, emailing or getting directions to a client’s office is as easy as a tap of a finger, allowing business developers to better compete, win and retain clients. Touch CRM is ideal for the Vision CRM user who travels or is frequently away from the office.
* Look up, view, edit and add Clients, Contacts and Opportunities
* View and edit associations for Clients, Contacts and Opportunities
* View your activities and activities associated with Clients, Contacts and Opportunities
* Expose user defined fields
* One-touch tap to make a call, send an email or view an address on a map
* Find duplicates when adding new Clients and Contacts
* All Vision CRM security settings, roles and access controls are maintained
* Easy and secure access to the app using a 4-digit pin
Your organization’s instance of Vision must be updated to at least 7.0 SP1 and needs to be accessible via the internet. For more information and details on system requirements and known issues, please visit Deltek’s customer care web site, https://deltek.custhelp.com. To use all features and functionality, you must use the most recent version of Vision.
This app utilizes a server-side component that must be installed on your Vision application server. Contact your IT department to ensure this component is in place and up to date prior to utilizing this mobile app.
To use Touch CRM, a user license is required. For more information please visit us at www.deltek.com.
Deltek Vision Mobile App information is gathered from both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store.
You can see the postings on their respective sites: