Demandforce

3.2

The Demandforce software-as-a-service application is used by thousands of customers to grow revenue, keep clients coming back, and manage operations more effectively.

Work for Demandforce?

Learning about Demandforce?

Demandforce Reviews

Ask Demandforce a Question
Showing 16 Demandforce reviews
Demandforce review by Sharon E.
Sharon E.

"Constant reliable communications"

What do you like best?

2 way texting feature, which was recently added in the last few months. Texting is so popular with our clients and we can now respond to their texts, which is sometimes our only way to get a hold of people if their phone has no voicemail. It has already made a huge positive impact.

What do you dislike?

Need more educational how-to videos on how to best use all the various features.

Communication is the key problem being solved using Demandforce. We use email and texting to remind and communicate in general with our clients regarding their appointments. Another problem being solved is more efficient use of our front desk staff. Demandforce does the majority of our appointment reminders, so that is less time and effort tying up our staff.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Demandforce
Demandforce review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Everything but the kitchen sink"

What do you like best?

Reminders, reminders, reminders. I love them. Clients love them. It's the most utilized feature. 2 way texting is also a real game changer in getting valid responses to client inquiries.

What do you dislike?

I wish they has SMS only campaigns. You get a much better read through and response rate to a text, even if the emails are built to be agile.

No call no shows have been dramatically decreased and we are able to reach out to targeted guests much more easily. SMS surveys have also increased participation and improved our feel good responses.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Demandforce review by Administrator

"Overpromise, underdeliver"

What do you like best?

Text and email capabilities to generate reviews and send messages. The reps are helpful, to a point.

What do you dislike?

The sales rep promised me that they could meet my targeted expectations and they were completely unable to carry through. It has been an abject failure and waste of money. The worst aspect is that 7 months into my year long contract, they came out with an add on product that would do exactly what I needed, but they refused to include it in my package for the remaining months of my contract. I will cancel ASAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very specific with your requests and set up parameters to evaluate whether you attain them.

None. They did not meet my needs which were clearly explained in the sales process.

Demandforce review by KC C.
KC C.

"Care About Your Money Not You"

What do you like best?

The best thing that I have noticed is that you can cancel, this company did not care about our company as a whole just their money. We spoke to them about our issues and they did not even care.

What do you dislike?

The money hungry attitude of the company, not about trying to help the customer, work with the customer or put it right. And it is not even easy to cancel their service, they force you to pay again

None,

Demandforce review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Leading edge automated marketing solution"

What do you like best?

Works seamlessly for me in some of our companies businesses where the customers can interact and increase their involvement and even more fluidly account on if they were still planning on coming in one day or another.

What do you dislike?

When originally looking for pricing. Found we needed to submit a quote to just get an idea of the cost. With their was just guide to price price for quick easy comparison purposes. Other than that, not too much negative that I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would say to check it out. Its a software product that is going to make everyday work much easier and therefore will save you time and money in the long run.

Puts some of the marketing work in cruise control and will automate the process. As said definitely great for the automated appointment tool. Also provides some social media marketing tools as well, which can definitely save you some time.

Demandforce review by Consultant

"Easy Email outreach and Campaign automation"

What do you like best?

Demandforce was very easy to integrate into our salon studio and sync the emails that are attached to our clients book. It has an automation system, to outreach to clients automatically or remind them if they havent made an appointment in a while. It's very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The Campaign creations are very basic and not much customizable. You can add your own html code but you are still limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen more to customer feedback.

We needed to outreach for more to lost clients and keep them engaged with our business.

Demandforce review by Mike O.
Mike O.

"Amazing for Appointment Requests and Customer Communication!"

What do you like best?

Keeps everything in one place and integrates nicely with WordPress sites. Allows for emailing, texting, and surveys

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit to get onboarded, but not so much that it is a turnoff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Completely worth it if you want to automate your digital marketing program and streamline your daily duties

Appointment requests, customer communication, surveys, and reviews

Demandforce review by Alan R.
Alan R.

"DemandForce is all talk"

What do you like best?

Using Demand Force to confirm appointments. This is a labor saving feature. When coupled with the ability for guests to leave reviews, it closes the loop.

What do you dislike?

Reviews in Demand Force are not recognized by Google as valid reviews. As a result they are only used as posted in our website. This is helpful, but certainly not worth the monthly cost of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There have been almost no improvements in the software since initialization. Not being able to post reviews to Google and Yelp is a Serious shortcoming.

Saving labor in confirming appointments. Also the software gives the guests an opportunity to review their experiences. This is the one redeeming point fo the software.

Demandforce review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"It is Ok"

What do you like best?

I like the patient communication. It is the only email marketing that works with AthenaHealth. They helped putting reviews on our website.

What do you dislike?

The service was not good, we had to ask multiple times to get things done. The emails are limited, you can only add pictures to a small size so emails are not aesthetically pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't use it if it can be avoided. The company is small and the service just wasn't good.

We use it for email marketing to patients and to get reviews/testimonials on our website.

Demandforce review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Saves me time to focus on patient care"

What do you like best?

It saves me time having to call patients to confirm their appointment, so I can focus on the patient in front of me.

What do you dislike?

I wish patients could choose how many texts or emails they get, like opt in to the service, but don’t want to be harassed and just want to be able to confirm the appt.

I also wish there was a way to input a patients appt on the website when they are not yet registered in our system yet (for new incoming patients).

With the advanced reminders, we have a lot less missed appointments or last minute cancellations.

Demandforce review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Damandforce really gets the job done, it even sends happy birthdays, and appointment reminders"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that all my patients get reminders of appointments and can automatically send back a confirmation of their appointment. It really helps knowing that each patient is reminded of their appointment.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything about this program that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great software that really gets the job done, it is easy and sufficient.

The problems that are solved through this software, are the appointments aren't being skipped. People have the option to cancel their appointment through the software, so I am not sitting here with extra time on my hands.

Demandforce review by Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

"Simple reviewer and confirmer"

What do you like best?

I love that clients can request, confirm, or cancel appointments through a single email or text message

What do you dislike?

I wish the reviews on demandforce would post Elsewhere on the world wide web

We have multiple ways of getting people's requested appointments to them so they do not forget, which leads to less cancellations or last-minute no shows

Demandforce review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"very great product "

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the program is. We can set how many reminders go out and how frequent they go out as well

What do you dislike?

Some times people tell us they didn’t get a reminder and we check all the info that gave us and if it’s correct then we call demand force and occasionally they say it was an error on their end. So occasionally people miss their appointment because they didn’t get a reminder

Making sure people make it to their appointments by doing auto reminders

Demandforce review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"DemandForce has a lot of nice features but is unreliable"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows the user to see which clients texted a response for an appointment and it's fairly simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes it mysteriously crashes and all of the clients who already have confirmed an appointment get automatically deleted and customer service is hard to get in touch with because we are on the East Coast.

Demandforce provides the benefit of a more tech saavy interaction with our clients.

Demandforce review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Expensive, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

There are lots of options for customizing how clients can request appointments, and how reminders are sent. We appreciate the flexibility, and we really love that it works in conjunction with our practice management software

What do you dislike?

It is significantly more expensive than other, similar companies we have been looking into

Online appointment scheduling, appointment reminders. Benefits include less time spent on the phone

Demandforce review by User in Import and Export
User in Import and Export

"Automated marketing communication"

What do you like best?

It is very convenient for keeping in touch with clients, helping them automate replies and keeping track.

What do you dislike?

the customer service and feedback is slow and needs to be looked upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helping in automated reminders for our clients

Helping us currently in marketing for products

Learning about Demandforce?

* We monitor all Demandforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.