DemandTools

4.7

DemandTools is a data quality toolset for Salesforce CRM. De-deduplication, normalization, standardization, comparison, import, export, mass delete, and more.

Work for DemandTools?

Learning about DemandTools?

DemandTools Reviews

Ask DemandTools a Question
Showing 52 DemandTools reviews
DemandTools review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"A must have tool for all Salesforce Admins"

What do you like best?

DemandTools has created a super powerful tool for SFDC admins to fully manipulate and understand their data. Mass updates, inserts and my personal favorite function; Find/Report IDs. All too often do I receive a list of necessary updates from users with no ID, this function is an absolute lifesaver. SIngle Table dedupe allows for easy data cleansing as well. I do also appreciate their willingness to build a free community and course set around DemandTools Certification.

What do you dislike?

User interface can be a bit cumbersome with limited viewing space when setting certain criteria. The tool can be daunting to first time users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is on the pricier side, however the depth and breadth of functions which the toolset can provide is incredibly valuable. DemandTools is my go to solution whenever working with large sets of data for cleansing or updating.

Advanced data manipulation and reporting which we either cannot do, or cannot do easily within Salesforce's native tool set.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DemandTools
DemandTools review by Beth F.
Beth F.

"Love this tool - but could use a UI upgrade"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to update and and delete data in Salesforce using this tool. some of the features that I think are particularly helpful are: uploads and updates using Excel, using constants when uploading data, updating data using business logic, identifying and performing deduplication, and insight into error records.

When uploading new records, you can specify a constant for any of the fields. So if you know all of the uploaded data is a certain record type or is owned by a particular user, you don't have to update your spreadsheet. You can just use constants.

If you have the need to replace one value with another, this tool can do. For example if we run out of stock on a product, we can upload Opportunities with a different product to replace it.

The de-dupe has many options for matching and you can build your own. You can peruse through the dupes and determine if you like the algorithm and then use it to automatically dedupe those records. There are some options to determine the master and rules for when the master has blank fields but the dupe has valid data.

Finally when records error out, Demand Tools creates a file that you can use to determine the error, correct it and reload.

Good, solid tools.

What do you dislike?

The UI and navigation aren't great. Some of the text and checkboxes are only half visible because of screen resolution. Also, you can't search for the table you need to update in Salesforce - and there are a LOT of tables. It would be much easier to use with some nav and UI updates but frankly, it would never deter me from using the tools (which is likely why they don't focus on it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!!! Learn all aspect - there is more than you think going on!

We have some outside the system processes like uploading campaign members from direct Mail campaigns and soft integrations with vendors. The tool allows us to upload data consistently and correctly. It also allows us to perform mass data clean up.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

DemandTools review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Probably the best data management tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Mass impact and the single table dedupe are some of the most powerful and intuitive data management tools I've ever used. Is incredibly fast and pulls down data and updates way faster than you can do it with data loader. The logic on the dedupe is impressive and really helps you hone in on your duplicates. Powergrid is also especially powerful for people who are used to working in excel or have large numbers of updates they need to do in that manner. The Discovery tool is often forgotten but incredibly useful--essentially lets you throw a file up against Salesforce and report back matches, even if multiple found so you can merge and identify data.

What do you dislike?

Having to reload metadata can take quite awhile in a large org--wish it did incrementals pulls on its own. Can be very slow navigating to different operations or objects in MassEffect. Unable to enter a custom SOQL (e.g. with a subquery) as the basis for the data pulled down. Powergrid is cumbersome in that you have to save your scenario to go back and refine/update unlike the elegance of massimpact. Can be very slow if you have a lot of fields on that object.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it--do it right now. You will never go back.

Duplicate data, mass updates or logic-based updates that need to be done to salesforce.com. Identify records in database based on an external file.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"Demand Tools has been a life-saver!"

What do you like best?

The Find Ids feature is by far the most useful to me - we have a situation with multiple locations of data, despite our main CRM being Salesforce. Being able to accurately and quickly track down the "real" contact information in SF using the wide variety of data I'm presented with has truly been miraculous. The best part is that once I got the hang of the tool, I've been able to creatively solve complicated [read: weird] problems/questions I'm presented with by other, less-data-savvy departments.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything I truly dislike about the software. It does take some time to understand the processes and logic that is at work in the different tools, but once the learning curve is overcome, it's a great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only scratched the surface of what DemandTools has to offer and already I know that it is indispensable to our organization. It definitely is a good idea to participate in the training sessions they periodically offer, as well as get guidance when working with the program for the first time.

Their deal for non-profit organizations is also amazing!

As mentioned above, the biggest problem we have is various sources and even "homes" for data - it's taken us time to get departments to move things out of their silos. The amount of time I can save using DemandTools is an obvious benefit, but given the varying degree of accuracy in the other data sources, most valuable to me is the confidence I have with results that come through DemandTools processes.

DemandTools review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"I love DemandTools"

What do you like best?

DemandTools gives users the tools to clean data. Between there great de-duplication tools, ability to import, and ability to clean data with built-in formulas, you cannot ask for a better tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curb....for folks that are not techy, you will need to watch a lot of webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If data quality is important, I would highly suggest DemandTools.

Improved data

reduction of duplicates/ ability to find dupes faster

ability to format data quickly.

ability to import and update data quickly

DemandTools review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Not much - I mean, I like the end result if I can get the tasks I want done but the journey is a battle.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is outdated and clunky. It's not cloud-based so Mac users straight up can't have it. Everything is just far too confusing and complicated.

We mainly use this for deduping and converting objects in our CRM as well as some mass imports and reporting. Overall it gets the job done but not in the most user-friendly or expedient way. I feel like I have to start over at the beginning with every job I try to do on it.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Computer Software

"DemandTools shortens project times and increases accuracy!"

What do you like best?

I can quickly locate data based on easy to create filters. It allows me to review and update in just a few clicks. It would take hours to manually find and update but by using DemandTools it takes minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the final UI view of data searches were a little clearer and easier to use. I tend to export and view in excel instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the most cost effective tools for SFDC. It allows you to work with your data in so many ways while providing an inexpensive and easy to use product. Once you use it, you will ask why it took you so long to try it.

Data accuracy is an issue. I am able to quickly find missing data points and update. This makes reporting in Salesforce cleaner and better for the end users.

DemandTools review by Sabrina Zyra S.
Sabrina Zyra S.

"Powerful tool!"

What do you like best?

DemandTools is very well integrated with our CRM system, Salesforce.com, and its different modules are user friendly and straightforward. A new user can be fully ramped up and be well on their way to standardising, cleansing, and overall manipulating their data - in real time - in no time.

What do you dislike?

DemandTools pulls ALL fields from our CRM system: standard fields, custom fields, archived fields and sometimes it gets too confusing to figure out the active fields that need to be used. If there is a way to only pull active fields, I would definitely want to know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help increase the productivity of your sales force by making sure they have as accurate and as high quality a database to work with as possible.

Automating processes such as standardising fields, mass deduplication of records and overall cleansing of our database saves us a lot of manpower and time in ensuring that we maintain as high quality a database as possible.

DemandTools review by Phil K.
Phil K.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

The deduping ability and data manipulation tools are unparalleled.

What do you dislike?

It costs too much. Especially, there is no arrangement for consultants to use it on a client's behalf for a limited amount of time beyond the trial. If I could get a 3-month license at a fair price, I would sell a lot of them,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep bugging them to come out with a Mac version of the product.

Most clients have terrible data quality problems. Demand Tools will help you improve the situation.

DemandTools review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"Makes my life easier"

What do you like best?

This is so much more than a de-duplication tool; there are several other tools which make life as a Salesforce Admin much easier.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate the 'single screen' aspect of many of the tools, although it can make for a 'fussy' screen - happily, steps are numbered and help is a hover away

Mass Updates/Data Loading/External ID matching

DemandTools review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"DemandTools Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I seldom need to rely on spreadsheets to perform data edits. I can also save multiple tabs for different sessions to one spreadsheet and not have to save them all separately in csv format that other data import tools require.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to have relative date values made available, the same way they function in Salesforce reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a much more robust way to manipulate data that doesn't require exporting or the use of spreadsheet. It completely replaces my need to use Data Loader.

Data cleansing and quality assurance

DemandTools review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Not pretty but extremely powerful"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and so well integrated with Salesforce and all your objects. Plus, you can see what you changes are going to happen before you make them. The main use I have for DemandTools is the De-Dupe functionality - which is amazing! The other pieces that I use a lot are the powergrid to make quick updates to fields based on a criteria.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most user friendly tool. Could definitely use a bit of an update.

One thing that I'd like to see improved is the ability to use conditions in picklists that aren't current values. When trying to clean up data in the system, it's very difficult as there are values that were legacy or imported that don't match existing values. Since I can't choose them as an option it's very difficult to clean with DemandTools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce, this is a must for at least one person in your organization. It keeps your data much cleaner through de-dupes and the powergrid builder.

The biggest reason for purchasing DemandTools is de-duplication. It's the best tool to create scenarios for leads, contacts and accounts. Plus you can save those scenarios for easy reuse. I find DemandTools much more reliable to make data changes (data cleanup, ownership assignment, etc) than exporting from a Salesforce report and cleaning the data in excel and uploading back through DataLoader. It's also easier to track errors that occur.

DemandTools review by Gina G.
Gina G.

"Don't let the interface fool you!"

What do you like best?

Demand Tools helps me to do some very specific Salesforce administration that cannot be done using Salesforce alone.

What do you dislike?

The interface is so bad! And the names of some of the tools don't intuitively tell you what they do.

Updating many records at one time, making many small changes at one time, merging records.

DemandTools review by Tony M.
Tony M.

"Best Salesforce Tool for Data Integrity!"

What do you like best?

The ability to manipulate all of my Salesforce data without using Excel. This is a super powerful tool that allows me pull the records I need and make large scale changes. The ability to find duplicates with endless scenarios of field combinations is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Because of all the features, the learning curve is pretty steep. Take advantage of their free webinars!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free webinars they provide to become more familiar with the product and keep up with new features.

Managing duplicate records and standardizing data is our main use of this tool. I also use it to make large changes in our data, such as territory management and updating product codes.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"DemandTools = Data Quality Confidence"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to get started. Literally all you have to do is log in. Pre-built scenarios mean you can really see the best way to work your data.

What do you dislike?

The interface is meh, but the tool is too powerful to care.

User adoption - users are confident in the data we have

Reporting - quickly and easily standardized data means my reports and dashboards are amazing

DemandTools review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Demandtools Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Demandtools for salesforce has a decent feature set. It makes working with salesforce data easier to manage between importing and exporting data sets between excel and salesforce and a myriad of other formats.

Product support is decent

What do you dislike?

Demand Tools takes a little bit of configuration. It is not ready out of the box. There is a lso a slight learning curve with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to make sure it is right for you. Also check to make sure your version of salesforce is compatible.

The company where we used this product was in the early implementation phases of salesforce so Demand tools helped simplify the data importation process.

DemandTools review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Great data maintenence tool"

What do you like best?

The data deduplication works great. Easily merge large amounts of data quickly and choose which fields to merge or update.

What do you dislike?

Demandtools runs on a local machine and downloads data sets from salesforce each time process is run.

Replaced cloudingo with demand tools for data maintenence. Much greater custimazation of each process and a little bit cheaper. Much lower api usage than cloudingo.

DemandTools review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Must have for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Demand Tools is very versatile and makes cleaning up garbage data so easy.

What do you dislike?

Make sure you have a robust PC to run this but otherwise there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the offered training, you'll learn lots of shortcuts and time savers.

This has helped identify and eliminate duplicate data as well as garbage data. Helps to format poorly imported (previous integrations) data.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Wish I knew sooner"

What do you like best?

Why haven't I heard of this sooner! It makes cleaning up our SFDC CRM database painless and easy!

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is a little steep but, completely doable for anyone wanting to learn it.

I am able to quickly change multiple custom objects as once and remove duplicates that have been plaguing our database for years.

DemandTools review by Paul Y.
Paul Y.

"Powerful Deduping and Data Manipulation Tool"

What do you like best?

The DemandTools suite of software gives the admin amazing abilities to dedup, clean, and otherwise manipulate data in their org. It also can be used to analyze data to spot trends to see danger, before it threatens the integrity of the database.

The flexibility of the filters and the way it displays results give you total control. The ability to test with only a few records to start is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Because it's so powerful, there is a fairly steep learning curve. Also, with great power comes great responsibility. Don't let your attention wander and if you are SURE about something, check the documentation first! This tool has the potential to massive harm, if misused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out simpler or native tools first. If they can do the job, use them. DemandTools are heavy duty for heavy duty challenges.

Dirty data is the curse of the 21st century. This is one of the few cost effective ways to deal with it, while your database is in place. It has really helped us make sure the data we have is valid and therefore, valuable to all users.

DemandTools review by Kris J.
Kris J.

"Essential for heavy data manipulation! "

What do you like best?

This tool allows for the most robust mass data update, upload, export and ownership change. Absolutely a must for any admin that needs to do heavy data manipulation.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little outdated and it helps if someone shows you how to use it but they have tutorials if you don't. Also, only available on PC. No Mac.

DemandTools makes an easy job of what can be an extremely painful process without it. Super time saver!

DemandTools review by Rich M.
Rich M.

"Must have for SFDC Admins"

What do you like best?

Powerful. Easy to use and clean data. Nice backup files when changing data en masse. De-duping is strong but leaves control.

What do you dislike?

Sharing scenarios is difficult. Tool is missing some territory management aspects, scenarios are stored on the local hard drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get out of workbench already!

Managing data, assignments, and uploads. Reduced errors and have backup files for uploads

DemandTools review by Anne-Marie M.
Anne-Marie M.

"Every Salesforce Admins Best Friend"

What do you like best?

SO many tools to help you manage data within salesforce. Power Grid and Mass Update features have saved me so much time. Their sales and support teams are so helpful as well

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Interface isn't splashy, but that doesn't matter since it makes up for it in functionality..

Big time saver! Saved Scenarios for quicker task completion

DemandTools review by Sharlet W.
Sharlet W.

"Repeat Customer!"

What do you like best?

I've been a repeat customer of DemandTools since 2007 - I've influenced two organizations to purchase the tool, for the ease of use and value.

What do you dislike?

I have forgotten the shortcuts, but and easy connection with their support has reminded me & gets me up and running right away!

Data updating in Salesforce.com and data extraction

DemandTools review by Ben F.
Ben F.

"Lifesaver for Salesforce "

What do you like best?

Bulk processing, find/report IDs. Runs in the background and doesn't slow down processing even when running huge jobs.

What do you dislike?

Filters are applied on an all or nothing basis for dedupes, leaving list pulls that sometimes take too long to run or end up excluding relevant data.

Pulling in any extra information on customer lists. Doing mass updates for fields, especially for related lists.

DemandTools review by User in Computer Software

"DemandTools for data manipulation at its absolute finest"

What do you like best?

I really like how DemandTools allows users to manipulate data and schedule jobs for mass uploading of large data sets. The feature set is rich and enables users to leverage Salesforce's data metrics in hundreds of different ways.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. It's easy to use for those that understand the metrics, but may not be so much for some that don't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see if it's the right fit for you.

Conflicting reporting issues, data modeling, deduplication, normalization, standardization, comparison, import, export and mass batching.

DemandTools review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great data cleansing and management tool "

What do you like best?

Online self paced training so you can learn the tool. It also provides a great means of querying/updating your data in a few clicks. You can also use it to compare data from spreadsheets against the data in your sfdc system

What do you dislike?

Iā€™m used to having my success and error files with classic sfdc data loader. The results file produced is not as clear: usable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool any admin or anyone who works with data in sfdc should have in their toolbelt

Keeping data clean

DemandTools review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"DemandTools makes life easier"

What do you like best?

Once you learn how to use the platform, the tools is a godsend! It's great for doing bulk uploads, edits, etc. to your Salesforce database. The Dupeblocker tool is great for catching duplicate records.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit much because the UI is a bit antiquated looking (Windows 95 anyone?) Other than that, I enjoy the tool.

DemandTools allowed me to quickly and easily make bulk changes to our database, clean up dirty data, consolidate records, and even back it up. Before it would take me hours to accomplish these tasks, if at all.

DemandTools review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Demand Tools - making salesforce functions easier"

What do you like best?

Ability to mass-merge SF objects (duplicate accounts, etc.)

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little intimidating for first-time users

Ability to extract custom objects and related objects in ways that are too complicated for the standard SF data loader. Also able to mass-merge duplicate records.

DemandTools review by Carlos B.
Carlos B.

"Flexible and useful"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ability to adapt to our business need. It provided what other tools could not. With our involved process which consist of various platforms it met our need and a relationship has been established with them.

What do you dislike?

None found so far, therefore no complaints at the moment. As described in the other section, it has met our need and we are a satisfied customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product met our business needs and would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Our merge process is involved consisting of various platforms and Demandtools is the only tool that met our needs.

DemandTools review by Christen C.
Christen C.

"Salesforce Admin Must have!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to use several file types.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Iā€™ve yet to encounter any limitations of use as per my needs.

Quick run mass updates and identify errors very quickly in log files

DemandTools review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"DemandTools Rocks!"

What do you like best?

The best part about DemandTools has been the ability to self-learn while using their videos and help files. Testing different things out and being able to revert has been awesome. I LOVE my DataLoader, but DemandTools has become my go-too tool for anytime I need to make mass-updates to my org. I have only been using the tools for about 5 months, and I have recommended it to multiple people!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I wasn't able to start using it sooner!

Mass-updates are a process that happen regularly, and since I'm new to my company it's also been a tool that I've used to do data-discovery.

DemandTools review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Powerful Tool But Clunky"

What do you like best?

The tool is powerful and pretty easy to use as far as the logic behind it.

What do you dislike?

The user interface looks like something out of Windows 97. It's not visually appealing and tough to work through, even coming from a Salesforce admin that is very good with technology. It does not run on a Mac and also is on-premise. A cloud service would be much nicer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is not very user friendly. They offer a training on the product for an additional cost or you can wait for their on-line training that comes every couple weeks, but it is still not very easy to use.

Cleaning data and de-duping our contacts in Salesforce.

DemandTools review by John G.
John G.

"The gold standard of keeping data clean..."

What do you like best?

Demand tools is a must for keeping Salesforce data clean. It's easy to use, and easy to install.

What do you dislike?

I am guessing Salesforce is working on a dupe-blocker that will be native to the platform. Some analysis needs to be done to make sure users are getting the most for their money.

Keeping data clean is essential to CRM adoption. I have seen companies get a lot of value in using DemandTools - I recommend it to all our clients

DemandTools review by User in Computer Software

"DemandTools Review by a Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

I've used DemandTools to help control my data within Salesforce. Primarily to clean up duplicate records, and create mass updates. DemandTools is an absolute MUST for Salesforce users.

What do you dislike?

The abundance of features can be overwhelming at times- but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

We have saved time and increased sales productivity as well as maintaining an accurate Salesforce instance.

DemandTools review by Nicole D. B.
Nicole D. B.

"From Spreadsheets to SF in Seconds"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, PeopleImport allows me to get lead lists from non-digital events (like tradeshows) into Salesforce quickly. I can dedupe, add to campaigns or update in a flash.

What do you dislike?

More automation would be good - ability to set entire scenarios and run with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo and see how great it works!

Getting lead lists to sales faster, deduping, cleaning up SFDC data quality.

DemandTools review by Brian Jose N.
Brian Jose N.

"Great Product for any Salesforce Admin"

What do you like best?

The single table dedupe is awesome and I honestly believe if you are an admin and have lots of duplicates this is the solution for you.

What do you dislike?

MassBackup takes to long but I love how it puts it in acess

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the money do it! Saves a lot of time and is so powerful !

Merging tons of duplicate data in our system.

DemandTools review by Anne G.
Anne G.

"SO Helpful in keeping our data clean!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, detailed data clean-up. Ability to clean data in batches.

What do you dislike?

Steep learning curve, had to go through several training sessions to learn the system. Once the training is complete it is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great fir NPOs, they offer a free license

Data duplication

DemandTools review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Multi-use Tool"

What do you like best?

We really like the ability to modify any object on a large or small scale.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we have to use the Owner ID or Owner Alias instead of Owner name in the Mass Effect tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We have been able to clean most of our data and reassign things on a large scale in little time.

DemandTools review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"DemandTools: Rocks"

What do you like best?

Tool rocks; could not be an effective SFDC admin without this tool. If you don't have it you are creating more work for yourself.

What do you dislike?

De-duper tool can use some additional features--like allowing to dedupe a subset of records against the entire pool of records.

Data updates; quality issues (de-duplication/normalization)

DemandTools review by Maryann N.
Maryann N.

"CRMFusion - Demand Tools"

What do you like best?

Ease of access and administration. The tool helps with data quality.

What do you dislike?

The number of releases...love the tool so much I want more updates.

De-duplication, Updating SFDC within the Grid and Data Import

DemandTools review by Dustyn F.
Dustyn F.

"CRM Fusion"

What do you like best?

Dedupe Rules and other features like rules based criteria

What do you dislike?

Old interface and excel like look. No visual improvements

Data Management

DemandTools review by Franco A.
Franco A.

"Most powerful SFDC data manipulation tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Very straightforward and intuitive interface. Makes an SFDC admin's job of keeping data clean very easy.

What do you dislike?

Only available on Windows platform...so if you have a Mac you have to run a VM to use it. Bit of a pain. Would be nice it if were cloud based.

Keeping SFDC data clean can be a nightmare but DemandTools makes it easy to manipulate data, mass convert leads, re-assign object ownership, etc.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Wonderful Tool!"

What do you like best?

Tool is easy to pickup for a beginner. The user interface seemed intimating at first but the online webinars make it easy to adopt.

What do you dislike?

This product is not available on iOS. I haven't noticed anything else in the time that I've used it that I don't enjoy.

Deduping records and improving data quality.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Helpful for Those who Have to Quickly Clean Some Data"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for those who are not very sophisticated at data clean-up.

What do you dislike?

There should be more automation sharing. If I write a macro let me allow user X to use it too

Cleaning up duplicate contacts after Outlook import.

DemandTools review by Randall G.
Randall G.

"Demand Tools is a great tool for Salesforce Admins"

What do you like best?

Automated push pull of data to and from Salesforce and other sources

What do you dislike?

Nothing, does exactly what I desire and was easy to configure.

Was able to do "light" integration between our ERP and Salesforce using Demand Tools easily and with no consultants. Using Demand tools for multiple scheduled imports and exports. Streamlined management of external systems by automation.

DemandTools review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"DemandTools is the Best"

What do you like best?

DemandTools has an intuitive interface, saves me hours of manual work and solves for all data integrity concerns

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in DemandTools that I dislike

Data deduplication, mass reassignment, mass updating.

DemandTools review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Demand tools rock"

What do you like best?

Scheduled dedup is a life saver and we cant live without it

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike but it costs more that i would hope

lots of dups

DemandTools review by Pedroni, G.
Pedroni, G.

"Absolutely necessary for any salesforce admin"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, great training, makes my life easy for importing and de-duping salesforce

What do you dislike?

Would love more examples of rule scenarios

deduping, data cleansing

DemandTools review by Jose A.
Jose A.

"Must-have data management application for Salesforce.com administrators."

What do you like best?

Incredibly useful tools for matching records to Salesforce.com entries, bulk-uploading data, and easily writing multi-object queries.

What do you dislike?

The interface for "power grid" feature is a bit cumbersome to figure out at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and give it a go, you will not regret it.

Learning about DemandTools?

* We monitor all DemandTools reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.