Demantec

Make pricing decisions with precision using a powerful consumer demand and marketing analytics solution. Lifecycle Price Management.

Work for Demantec?

Learning about Demantec?

Demantec Reviews

Showing 5 Demantec reviews
Demantec review by <span>Travis H.</span>
Travis H.

"Love the ability to real time track my inventory and the lifecycle of each piece!"

What do you like best?

Just like the title states, I love being able to track my product and see how long it sits before I move it. This really helps me manage my inventory and let me know when and when I should not be making purchases.

What do you dislike?

I think the only dislikes that I have are all user related, as in user error on my part. I have some learning to do with it to get more out of it. But overall, pretty solid!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time. I will start keeping notes and reach out here or to them direct if I have any recommendations. Maybe I can reach out to the local sales team to see if they have additional training support to really pull everything I need in a more direct way.

Helped me stop wasting money on things that didn't move. I can stop paying to "store" things on my selves and invest on the products that move quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Demantec
Demantec review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Demantec for retailers "

What do you like best?

DemandTec software provides retailers with data at every point of the merchandising lifecycle. IBM Consumer Demand Management Service with DemandTec is based on a scaleable computing architecture, allowing customers anywhere to quickly increase or decrease usage.

What do you dislike?

It will take time to improve as its in very initial stage and recent software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customers subscribing to the service will receive all required installation, operations, systems administration, maintenance and support, as well as robust security, supplier registration and document management. A host of secure connectivity options and integration services for legacy systems are also available.

help B&Q quickly understand how customers react to price changes to best manage its investment in low prices. The new service is hosted and managed by IBM, and is the first on demand solution for the retail and consumer products industries.

What Pricing solution do you use?

Demantec review by <span>Kethan A.</span>
Kethan A.

"Great Sofrware"

What do you like best?

I like that its cloud based. There are multiple ways to use it, I like how is supports multiple project types, and they have good customer support

What do you dislike?

could upgrade the site. I dont really see any major updates at this time.

Overall I would say it has help us make better decisions. The market place is always changing, having more information always helps.

Demantec review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"A cloud-based merchandising applications for retailers."

What do you like best?

Demandtec provides a nice suite of applications for retailers to manage item data. Along with the software, IBM offered dedicated support both on site and by phone.

What do you dislike?

Issues with downtime and bugs in the software. Difficult integration with other business software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demandtec is a solid choice for price and promotion management and optimization. It does everything necessary.

`Item data, price management, promotion management and optimization

Demantec review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"helpful in many ways "

What do you like best?

demantec is user friendly and customizeable, making it easy for anyone to utilize this software

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything that stands out that would I would dislike about this product

we're able to quantify consumer behavior to determine loyalty, and boast sales and profitability.

Learning about Demantec?

* We monitor all Demantec reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.