Demisto

Demisto is a platform that provides automated and collaborative security solutions.

Work for Demisto?

Learning about Demisto?

Demisto Reviews

Ask Demisto a Question
Showing 10 Demisto reviews
Demisto review by jordan n.
jordan n.

""Amazing item.""

What do you like best?

It is an extremely secure stage and is for the most part computerized. It furnishes us with cautions when there is a potential hack occurring on our servers. It modifies the security of our online information. I additionally love that it has an assortment of choices to pick from.I love that it works very well(its not a con). I have delighted in utilizing it since it shields the organization from potential programmers and its simple to utilize. I adore that they stay in contact with their customers.

What do you dislike?

It is very costly however its extremely worth having it.Setting up a few highlights can be very troublesome on occasion. Other than that I adore every little thing about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is another item in the market which is going in the correct way. Its justified, despite all the trouble to utilize it.For a more grounded reasonable and better security programming, Demisto is the best approach.

It has helped us guard our servers from hacks. It likewise encourages us draw in with our consumers.It has kept our organization from being hacked.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Demisto
Demisto review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Great security situation"

What do you like best?

It alerts us when there is a potential hack happening on our servers. It standardizes the security of our online data. I moreover love that it has a variety of decisions to pick from. It is a protected tool and is generally computerized. Nonetheless, it has a lovely UI.

What do you dislike?

Expensive but worth it and the plugins can be annoying most times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking for a tool or platform that can handle your cyber security effectively and then look no further, Demisto is the answer.

Documenting security threat and preventing our servers from hackers. Generally sever security is handled with Demisto.

What Incident Response solution do you use?

Demisto review by Sally M.
Sally M.

"Secure platform for my data"

What do you like best?

It is a very secure platform and is mostly automated. It provides us with alerts when there is a potential hack taking place on our servers. It helps customize the security of our online data. I also love that it has a variety of options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Setting up some features can be quite difficult at times. Other than that I love everything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a stronger affordable and better security software, Demisto is the way to go.

It has helped us keep our servers safe from hacks. It also helps us engage with our consumers.

Demisto review by Jones M.
Jones M.

"Awesome product."

What do you like best?

I love that it works very well(its not a con). I have enjoyed using it because it protects the company from potential hackers and its easy to use. I love that they keep in touch with their clients.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive but its really worth having it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a new product in the market which is heading in the right way. Its worth it to use it.

It has helped to prevent our company from being hacked.

Demisto review by Mo B.
Mo B.

"Quality for a quantitative price. "

What do you like best?

It's amazing how easy it was to integrate this product into any scenario.

What do you dislike?

It can be a very expensive thing to manage.

If you have the proper money, and also want the best security for all of your server information, it's perfect!

Demisto review by Taylor L.
Taylor L.

"Neutral"

What do you like best?

I like that it has a clear graphical interface and that it runs in real-time

What do you dislike?

The cost is not very good. it is the only I dislike

It helps investigation and getting feedback

Demisto review by Administrator

"Good playbook administration."

What do you like best?

its easy to manage playbooks, and it can be connected to other systems to automate tasks.

What do you dislike?

there's no many plugins as other similar toools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for task automation.

automation for repetitive tasks

Demisto review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Demisto Review"

What do you like best?

Our company uses Demisto to secure our online data from potential hackers. I love the ability Demisto gives us to customize the security. The intuitive product allows us to only see security alerts that we care about. We've used other products in the past that relay thousands of alerts per day and it was becoming overwhelming.

What do you dislike?

Demisto is expensive for us but worth every penny. Other than that we love everything about it.

We are solving our cyber security issues using Demisto.

Demisto review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Good on Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that I can include my app on more than one platform and get a full picture of user engagement

What do you dislike?

Setting up some features can be cumbersome leading to me ignoring use of the feature all together

We have been using Distimo to track user engagement so that we are able to see where most of our traction is happening. Using this data then allows us to focus more advertising dollars and areas that are under-performing.

Demisto review by User in Financial Services

"Great Incident Response tool, with playbooks; if budget allows"

What do you like best?

Demisto is easy to install and configure and has endless options, with templates, playbooks, a ton of integrations and a rich commandline.

What do you dislike?

The price; Demisto is an enterprise level tool and as such, it attracts a high price tag. There is a Free version, but this has a 30 day restriction on incidents.

Automating incident response and documenting security inicidents

Learning about Demisto?

* We monitor all Demisto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.