Design Pickle

Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.

Work for Design Pickle?

Learning about Design Pickle?

Design Pickle Reviews

Ask Design Pickle a Question
Showing 7 Design Pickle reviews
Design Pickle review by Ashlei R.
Ashlei R.

"Excellent Graphic Design Service for Companies on a Budget"

What do you like best?

The service is super clear and easy to use. Design Pickle did an excellent job paring us with a designer that understands our business needs and the delivery time for projects has been great. We do a lot of digital marketing in English and Spanish and our designer is fluent in both so this REALLY helps us save time. Our designer is very creative and professional and I think she goes the extra mile for us.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we've been really happy with everything so I don't have much to say here except that it would be help to notified if our designer was going to take a vacation or not working on a particular. We've had things assigned to other designers and it usually takes a little for them to complete the jobs we are sending because they don't know what we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you give clear directions and get paired with the right designer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Design Pickle
Design Pickle review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Phenomenal Service, Communication & Design Skill"

What do you like best?

The communication portal, love the tracking and submitting. Love not needing to text or pick up the phone. Love that they learned what I like best for each clients design style and they help emulate the brands nicely. I highly recommend every part of their service.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, for the price, I've not found a darn thing I don't like because I love all they do. They did try to switch my designer a few times, but I asked to stay who I was with. They are incredibly accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time with other firms that charge high prices, long delay times, give excuses... USE DESIGNPICKLE I am serious, you will absolutely love them! Forget FIVERR, seriously get a design team that can do it all and communicates. With all the time delays and different personalities on Fiverr, you'll have a much better experience avoiding them and going to DesignPickle.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Design Pickle review by Project Manager in Internet
Project Manager in Internet

"Exactly What I Needed"

What do you like best?

Design Pickle is a unique approach to getting design work completed. You need to spend time, share lots of details and allow the work to evolve. But DP is good about setting you with a regular designer, so your look and feel continues to mature and improve. Things get to a point that you feel like you have a remote designer on your team...but at a remote location.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I have two accounts running together right now and I'd like to manage them from the same dashboard. Right now i have one with my work email attached and another with my personal email attached. However, I do know that DP is working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for high volume work that you will need to execute regularly, DP is a very nice service. But you need to approach the company with an appropriate perspective. Don't expect a full service design firm, but rather a system to produce good, basic work in volume.

Design Pickle review by Cristina (Tina) G.
Cristina (Tina) G.

"Every entrepreneur needs Design Pickle"

What do you like best?

They are so responsive and easy to work with! I've struggled with hiring designers, keeping my brand on point, and not breaking the bank while managing all of that. I could never find the right fit until I found Design Pickle- they make a design n00b like me look like a rockstar!

What do you dislike?

Nothing- they always exceed my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They charge $370/month (flat) for everything. It asked for the avg hourly rate below, and I left it blank because of this.

Design Pickle review by Jinal S.
Jinal S.

"It so much better then hiring a full time Graphic Designer"

What do you like best?

I love that dialy I send 1-2 requests and its gets done pretty quickly. Without having to manage a full time employee

What do you dislike?

I sometime think that the designer doesn't understand what I want, but its my job to explain the task as close to what I want to get the most our of it.

Design Pickle review by Debbie M.
Debbie M.

"Design Pickle has far exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

They use systems that work seamlessly with my internal systems.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything about this service that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a high volume of graphic design projects this is the way to go.

Design Pickle review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"You get what you pay for "

What do you like best?

The price is reasonable but you get what you pay for

What do you dislike?

They do not come up with any ideas and will only do the bare minimum.

Learning about Design Pickle?

* We monitor all Design Pickle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.