Design Pickle

Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.

Work for Design Pickle?

Learning about Design Pickle?

Design Pickle Reviews

Ask Design Pickle a Question
Showing 2 Design Pickle reviews
Design Pickle review by Project Manager in Internet
Project Manager in Internet

Exactly What I Needed

What do you like best?

Design Pickle is a unique approach to getting design work completed. You need to spend time, share lots of details and allow the work to evolve. But DP is good about setting you with a regular designer, so your look and feel continues to mature and improve. Things get to a point that you feel like you have a remote designer on your team...but at a remote location.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I have two accounts running together right now and I'd like to manage them from the same dashboard. Right now i have one with my work email attached and another with my personal email attached. However, I do know that DP is working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for high volume work that you will need to execute regularly, DP is a very nice service. But you need to approach the company with an appropriate perspective. Don't expect a full service design firm, but rather a system to produce good, basic work in volume.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Design Pickle
Design Pickle review by <span>Cristina (Tina) G.</span>
Cristina (Tina) G.

Every entrepreneur needs Design Pickle

What do you like best?

They are so responsive and easy to work with! I've struggled with hiring designers, keeping my brand on point, and not breaking the bank while managing all of that. I could never find the right fit until I found Design Pickle- they make a design n00b like me look like a rockstar!

What do you dislike?

Nothing- they always exceed my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They charge $370/month (flat) for everything. It asked for the avg hourly rate below, and I left it blank because of this.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Learning about Design Pickle?

* We monitor all Design Pickle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.