Designer Task

3.8

Designer Task offers both one-time and unlimited graphic design tasks for a low monthly fee. Their monthly plans allows small businesses and individuals accomplish more in less time.

Work for Designer Task?

Learning about Designer Task?

Designer Task Reviews

Showing 11 Designer Task reviews
Designer Task review by carolynn l.
carolynn l.

"Wish I Could Upload Their Designs "

What do you like best?

I LOVE Designer task. Even though I don't know the designers specifically who do my designs (maybe it's one person maybe it's another), each and every one that I get is absolutely perfect. I think the best part about Designer Task is that they offer multiple packages (single use or memberships) and that they truly will edit your design to perfection as may times as it needs to be changed.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to offer as far as a dislike when it comes to Designer Task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really have to experience it for yourself to understand how great they are. You can look through their website and also contact customer service with any of your questions.

I get to focus more on my business instead of design now. They have helped me with everything from business card design to flyers. It's almost like having your own personal design assistant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Designer Task
Designer Task review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Review for DesignerTask"

What do you like best?

It's honestly a gem for designers. Very easy to set up, and use on different platforms. It's customizing features help in creating new innovative and tech-y designs for our apparels imagery. Great value for money.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that the account is not set up immediately and the demoing process can take some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to other fashion designers because of its ease of use.

I use it to refine my imagery, design graphics for newsletters and publish content. it is a great tool and is one of the best designing tools out there in my opinion.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Designer Task review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"design on a budget"

What do you like best?

The best use of this application is for a startup companies that offers a service based (non design) offerings. Where a design aesthetic are not the primary focal point. If you have a last minute event with very little budget, this will be your go to solution

What do you dislike?

the design look and feel are dime in a dozen. They should have named it Market Task or Marketing Task, as there's very little design thought put into the output product. You got what you paid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be concise, have a clear vision and direction. you're dealing with another person that has 30+ projects on their lap, that's due in the next 5 minutes

when there's demand, there's market. It's not easy to find a legitimate designer when you're short on time and budget. so the immediacy of this offering should be applauded

Designer Task review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"You Can Count on Greatness"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that at any given moment you can request a design and you KNOW that it's going to be fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a bit expensive. A single task is $29 which I can justify but the other 2 packages are a lot in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try each of the packages for free so I would start there, or with a "single task". You can also view their work on their website.

The best part is knowing that you can count on them. I've trusted other designers before to deliver designs on time and they did, but the design wasn't to my standard. It seems that Designer Task has a high standard fro their designers and so you know you'll be getting something great at the end.

Designer Task review by Shubhi S.
Shubhi S.

"Fantastic to use!"

What do you like best?

I worked with the "Single Task" plan that costed me around $29 and I could make as many revisions as I like. This made my work easy as I could send back and forth the designs and finally create what I wanted.

What do you dislike?

Being on a student budget, I found the pricing to be a little burdensome and that'll be the only reason why I would think about using this again!

I used this to design a blog post required for th social media

Designer Task review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Amazing Designers "

What do you like best?

So I do graphic design a lot for my businesses and sometimes I simply just don't have the time to pump things out the way I want to. What I like BEST about Designer Task is that you know you'll get a great quality design (similar to one that I would do myself) ON TIME which is big for me.

What do you dislike?

I do think the price for the larger packages are a bit much but the price for the singular tasks is fair which is what I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can view the samples of their work on their website.

Being able to allow someone else to essentially help me work has been GREAT. It is a time saver for sure.

Designer Task review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Good for Last Minute"

What do you like best?

I use Designer Task for single use projects. It is PERFECT for this. When I need a last minute design I get one within 24 hours. I can always count on excellence and quality of design as well.

What do you dislike?

I have't had any negative experiences with Designer Task

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can go to their website to see their current designs and some of their clients and work.

There are SO many benefits to Designer Task. The greatest benefit is being able to have this whole team in your back pocket at all times. There are times when I can't create a flyer on logo at the time and DT was able to complete it immediately.

Designer Task review by User

"Almost Like a Personal Assistant "

What do you like best?

This is a REALLY cool concept and service. It is so great to have Designer Task designers on hand. They deliver exceptional designs at a great cost ON TIME.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Designer Task I have had a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Designer Task has definitely improved their designs over time and I think you can trust that they are studying how to be current.

Being able to call on Designer Task to help me when I need something on the fly has been the best part. The long term projects are good but its the designs I need right away that help me out the most.

Designer Task review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"On Demand Help "

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Designer Task is that you get next day delivery on any design that you would like. This is SUCH a lifesaver. Not having to worry about turn around time.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Designer Task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having designs available to you on demand is SO GREAT and def. worth the investment into your business.

The greatest benefit about Designer Task is that they offer unlimited revisions. There have been multiple times I needed a revision done and they got my design back to me fully edited within an hour.

Designer Task review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Graphic Design made easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to do all the hard work to get a logo or advertisement made!

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive for anything other than single tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small business

I am not able to handle all the design opportunities I have right now and must refer to an alternative

Designer Task review by User

"Graphic design software"

What do you like best?

Graphic design software is easy to use and gives access to millions of designers

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes complicated to save your designs when working with designers

Finding qualified designers to help support our work

Learning about Designer Task?

* We monitor all Designer Task reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.