DesignEvo

DesignEvo is a design platform that helps users create custom logos in minutes for free, no design experience needed.

Work for DesignEvo?

Learning about DesignEvo?

DesignEvo Reviews

Showing 9 DesignEvo reviews
DesignEvo review by <span>Bruna A.</span>
Bruna A.

I'm having fun creating logos with DesignEvo.

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, has a user-friendly interface, you have a nice variety of templates to choose from, you can search for icons, and they have almost anything as a vector, from a capacitor to Jupiter and its moons.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to move with the mouse objects that have a lot of white space. Icons don't have shadow as an effect, free users are only limited to a size of 500 x 500 px.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that is simple to use yet can produce a profissional final product, I recommend DesignEvo. At first, it may be too simple, but with creativity, you can push this tool to its limits and create amazing logos and even designs for t-shirts.

When I'm away or don't have access to my working computer, I use DesignEvo to create simple logos for websites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DesignEvo
DesignEvo review by <span>Amanda L.</span>
Amanda L.

DesignEvo Review

What do you like best?

It's amazing the number of vectors they offer, and I was able to find everything I searched. You may not have the same luck, but DesignEvo makes easy to create new icons with multiple vectors, sadly they won't let you merge into one.

What do you dislike?

I only disliked two things:

You can't fill the vector. You have to use workarounds to fill simple shapes and icons, but complex icons are a nightmare to fill and the lack of a pen tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since you're not required to create an account to test DesignEvo, you should head-on to the site and start using. Even if you don't use to create, I recommend you to take a look at the templates they offer. You'll certainly get new ideas for future projects.

I create logos for websites and social media using DesignEvo.

What Vector Graphics solution do you use?

DesignEvo review by <span>Jacinto V.</span>
Jacinto V.

Designing logos can´t be any easier

What do you like best?

Let me start by saying that DesignEvo is the easiest tool for designing logos that I´ve found. Firstly, I love how easy DesignEvo makes it for you to select an image based on the field you´re creating your logo for. Secondly, I love even more how easy is to select and add text to that image so that you can come up with an amazing and professional logo within seconds (yeah, I´m not kidding, in less than a minute). If what you want is to create a professional logo in no time, then choose DesignEvo.

What do you dislike?

I literally spent over 30 minutes trying to find out something I dislike concerning this tool, and all I can say I dislike is that you need to give credit to DesignEvo´s website so that you can legally use your design on your site, cards, business, etc. I think that by doing this, one can look a bit less professional. However, I can´t complain, as they´re offering all of their amazing tools for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing I can say is that this is the best free resource if you want to create a professional logo. Forget about all the others and start using this easy and free tool with no hassles, as you only need to give credit to the site for your logos.!

The obstacle I overcome by using DesignEvo is that I can give my personl business an image, name and brand. We all remember our favorite brands because of their logo image, and DesignEvo allows any user to choose an image so that it becomes their identity. This is important for any person serious about starting a new, profitable business.

DesignEvo review by <span>Ingrid M.</span>
Ingrid M.

Simple yet powerful.

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly, has tons of icons, has support for gradient and opacity, you have the option to move the shape to the front or back, beautiful templates and the possibility to see your logo placed on mockups.

What do you dislike?

Some icons you need to click on the line to move, the grid is only dots and the lack of an input box for changing the size of shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's always amazing to see how something simple can be powerful. With thousands of symbols to choose and the layer management, you can create almost anything with this simple tool. In a few clicks, you can start creating logos for free.

I use to create simple logos for clients.

DesignEvo review by User in Higher Education

Free Logo Design

What do you like best?

I like best that you can create a logo in a short period of time for free and the quality is clean. Its extremely easy to make as well. I created a couple of renditions of a logo for my own small business and a few for some family members that needed a logo design.

What do you dislike?

I disliked when you add say a symbol, but you change your mind about wanting it on your design and you press the delete key it takes you back to the previous page and you'll have to start all over again. People naturally press delete to get rid of something. There is a little trash can icon you can use for deleting but its more natural to press the delete key and if no careful you'll end up pressing it anyways. I think its more of a coding issue than anything. Another thing is after clicking a link on the site outside of the logo creator window it takes a long time for the pages to load. The first time I used the site I thought the it might be down or broken. After a few minutes it finally came up not I've just gotten used to it, but it would be nice to not have to wait so long for the pages to load. Other than that the site and the concept is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest adding more things you can do and more toolbars to better customization. Or giving people the ability to upload their own vector images to add.

I am using DesignEvo to design logos for clients that need a quick starter logo for their small business. Many of them do not have the time to come up with concepts so I come in a create a few concepts for them and then after showing them we take it further and tweak it until its perfect. The benefits that I have realized is that its a lot quicker to use DesignEvo rather than going into Adobe Illustrator and starting from scratch.

DesignEvo review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

Professional Logo Templates That Impresses!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the logo design process is absolutely free of charge on the lowest plan. All of the templates looks very professional and the ease of use/design is also a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I love EVERYTHING concerning DesignEvo. One can only love this product, so why display or mention any negative comments?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a logo creator that ticks all of the boxes when it comes to logo design...Look no further! DesignEvo is the name to remember!

I am creating professional looking logos at a very, very decent and affordable price (there is also the free account, but it does limit one a little bit)

Learning about DesignEvo?

* We monitor all DesignEvo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.