Designhill.com

Designhill is a graphic design platform for designers to earn, participate, work and share their work and is a one point stop for business owners to source high quality designs including logos, website design and more at affordable prices.

Work for Designhill.com?

Learning about Designhill.com?

Designhill.com Reviews

Ask Designhill.com a Question
Showing 11 Designhill.com reviews
Designhill.com review by Suresh G.
Suresh G.

"PERFECT PLACE TO DESIGN PROJECTS"

What do you like best?

This website helped me to complete my several projects with ease. This made my work easier. The quality of designs they produce is far beyond our expectation and it boosts our confidence. We get a great result at a very fair price. All its tools are extremely useful. This website has got many templates that helps us to design a great project.

What do you dislike?

I think this website need to be updated to the latest layouts. Its a little bit old fashioned. The website need to be more faster than now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website to design some awesome projects then this is it. This is one of the best deisgn software that a normal user get. Great satisfaction at fair price.

I have made many designs which made many companies happy and satisfied. I have a very good reputation due to this. I work as a freelancer with this website designing beautiful designs for others. All my clients are very happy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Designhill.com
Designhill.com review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"This is the most complete software and with very useful tools to design your projects."

What do you like best?

I think that this is a very incredible software, the first time I tried it I was delighted. I decided to review this software because I think designhill.com deserves a lot more merits.

At the moment of starting to do some project this software gives me some ideas to be able to start doing it, all the ideas that it gives me are very creative. This software is definitely a very high quality software, it leaves you amazed each and every one of the tools that it has. Designhill.com has templates so beautiful that it is very difficult to choose one to start a project.

What do you dislike?

I noticed that for a long time they have not updated this software and I think it is time to do it, designhill.com needs a more modern change. I want this software to be a little faster. They should also make the payments of the designers faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be honest, since I started using this software I started to recommend it to everyone, something I do not usually do unless it is really worthwhile software and therefore, designhill.com yes it's worth it

If you are looking for software with incredible designs and with a very good price do not hesitate to get designhill.com.

With this software I have created many designs that make satisfied a lot of people and companies, this is something that really makes me feel very proud of myself.

With designhill.com I can work as a freelancer and I have a very good reputation. I make designs for those who ask me and they are very happy with the designs I make them.

My clients really are cool, and these clients I have it thanks to this software.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Designhill.com review by Akash A.
Akash A.

"Very easy to work software with best clients"

What do you like best?

From my experience, i can say that Designhill is the best services so far. This site is very much user friendly as it provides the best user interface. it helps us to design anything depending on our budget. it really provides value to the customers. totally pretty good experience with this website.

What do you dislike?

I dont think that the site is up to date. processing takes some time which causes a small lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After starting to use this program i have been recommending this to everyone. It is pretty easy to design products and can be done based on our budget which makes it one of my favourites.

By using this software i have created lots of design which satisfied a lot of companies.Because of my quality designs lots of companies was very happy about having me with them.This is the best you can have in this field.

Designhill.com review by Caitlyn F.
Caitlyn F.

"The best software with the best clients."

What do you like best?

This software is incredible and wonderful, since I have been implementing it I have had a very professional and unique experience, so I decided to review DesignHill. This software gives me several creative ideas to finish the project I started. DesignHill is of very good quality, everything that offers filled my expectations. All the templates are beautiful and it is so difficult to choose only one. It is the best service I have obtained so far.

What do you dislike?

I realized that they have a long time that they don't update this software and the time has come for them to update it. I would like this software to be a little faster. I would also like to expedite the payments of the designers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since I am using this software I have recommended it to all my colleagues as well as my friends and family. If you need a software to find fabulous designs at a good price do not hesitate to get this app

I have made many designs that have improved the image of many companies and that makes me very happy.

I also work as a freelancer and this has improved my reputation. I provide designs for those who request it and my clients are very satisfied.

I have the best customers thanks to this software!

Designhill.com review by Akshay G.
Akshay G.

"EXACT PLACE FOR DESIGNING"

What do you like best?

This website helped me to complete my projects easily. The quality is just awesome. We get a very good result at a fair price.The templates provided by them are just awesome.The way the website helps us to create projects is just awesome . It's an awesome platform for all our design projects. It is a very high quality software.

What do you dislike?

The website is a bit old fashioned, it should be updated.

It should be more faster than now

The payment section should be more faster than now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a perfect project designer website then this is the correct place. Great satisfaction at fair price.

My overall reputation increased due to this website. My clients and company is happy with my works using this website.I also work as a freelancer using this website.Now I have the best customers

Designhill.com review by Athul S.
Athul S.

"Best Logo Designing"

What do you like best?

I use to create logo for clients with the Designhill.com. Initially i used the free trial. Finding out that its very good for logo design. Every logo they create is seems to be very professional. By using Artificial Intelligence for design is very fast and perfect. It has an affordable price.

What do you dislike?

Logo editor is lack of editing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its better in Logo Design.

Designhill.com help to create good logos for our client. Its very helpful to use Designhill.com than a simple logomaker app.

Designhill.com review by ranjan r.
ranjan r.

"Awesome service - quality designs and thoroughly professional!"

What do you like best?

All I can say is wow. This experience far exceeded my expectations. I didn't really know exactly what I was looking for landing page design, but the designers were able to help me figure that out. The quality of the designs submitted was far beyond what I expected and I really would have been thrilled with any of the top 5 designs...it was so hard to choose. Talk about results. Artists that were responsive to our feedback timely. I would recommend Designhill to any business that is serious about getting great results at a fair price.

What do you dislike?

Website needs some upgrades. The process should be more fast and hurry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I´ve already been recommending your page to everybody the last week, and I will continue to do so in the future. Good luck!

I have received my landing page design. This experience far exceeded my expectations.

Designhill.com review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Great marketplace for creatives"

What do you like best?

As a designer, from my own experience I can say that DesignHill is one of the best services so far!

I offers great opportunities and has many advantages.

One can choose from two different options: crowdsourcing and one-to-one.

What do you dislike?

Payment system could be improved so that the designers get the payments faster.

As a freelancer graphic designer I find Designhill a great marketplace for providing design services. The way website works is really great - taking part in contests, the idea of bringing designers and customers together, etc.

Designhill.com review by Agency in Medical Devices
Agency in Medical Devices

"Very effective process and fast. Good creativity and value."

What do you like best?

Designhill worked like a charm for us. We were awarded with the poster design for Poster Design for Christmas Event Celebration in East London. Our company is opening a new location in June and we were about to celebrate this festive season in Westfield Stratford City. So this platform was just right for us. We worked closely with the team in us in order to get everything right. When the first designs were submitted I had to steer quite a bit in order to avoid the designers all going into one particular direction. The designhill team suggested to make the contest “hide” in order to avoid some kind of mass movement. This was the right decision. We tried to give feedback every 8-10 hours in order to advance the designs as much as possible before making a decision. Some of the designs were just plain funny, but most were really good. The decision was not easy, so we actually made a poll and found that our personal favorite was also the most popular with our friends. To finish than the details on each item was still some work, but in the end, we are very happy with the final design. We worked with a single designer before as well. But I have to say that the designhill approach is yielding better results, since you get a lot more input and different angles on the designs.

What do you dislike?

The process for choosing the final winner is so difficult because of variety of designs.

Designhill.com review by Meegha M.
Meegha M.

"Outstanding experience and very easy to work with the designers."

What do you like best?

Designhill is a very simple and unique service that I ever wanted from a crowdsourcing website. The support team makes this easy and painless process. 52designs were submitted in this contest from the designers in 5 days, and many of them were high quality. Only 2 designs were submitted by me. I was so excited at the end because there were so many really good designs and who would be selected as a winner of this contest. But finally I won. 100% efficient!

What do you dislike?

Love the new interface, but the process need to be refined a bit.

I received that quality of t-shirt design, I always wanted for my new business.

Designhill.com review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing response from the Designers. Thanks Designhill!"

What do you like best?

I love this concept here on Designhill. It was a great experience working with all the designers near Ohio and finally Designhill has represented an awesome logo design to our Nightclub Lounge.

What do you dislike?

In the starting, I was a little anxious to launch a contest, but the Designhill support team make that easy how to launch a contests. So over all it was a good experience!

I really love the concept of Designhill and also happy to get my new Nightclub Lounge logo for my business. In the starting, I was a little anxious to launch a contest at Designhill, but the support team at Designhill is supportive and encouraging, they made it easy for me to launch a contest. Thanks to Designhill and all the designers. Amazing response! Hopefully will work with Designhill in future!

Learning about Designhill.com?

* We monitor all Designhill.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.