Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

DesignTouch

4.0
(10 reviews)

Preview and change your InDesign layouts on the road

Work for DesignTouch?

Learning about DesignTouch?

DesignTouch Reviews

Showing 10 DesignTouch reviews
DesignTouch review by Aimee L.
Aimee L.

"Review for DesignTouch"

What do you like best?

Over the last couple of months, DesignTouch has increasingly helped me in designing innovative and creative newsletters, and PR messages. It has a lot of layouts which help you in customizing the design very well. I also particularly love how easy it is to setup and use on different platforms.

What do you dislike?

They do not have a good payment plan and practically provide nothing for the free version. That leaves you with no choice but to test out everything you need in the first few days of the trial period and see if it meets the criteria and all the situations you can come across. So, I believe they should have a good basic free plan as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you test out all the requirements of your organizations with this and request for a good demo.

I often use it to design monthly newsletters, promote designs and generate creative PR material. It has made the designing and creative works process very easy and has provided me with a lot of options to choose from.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about DesignTouch
DesignTouch review by Rebeca P.
Rebeca P.

"DesignTouch Greatest Complement"

What do you like best?

At first I was a bit reluctant about this specific software. Now I just love it. It helps me a big deal when it comes to create new and unique content. It is a great tool to integrate with Adobe InDesign, another thing that makes it so helpful for me.I use it to create newsletters, posters, flyers, whole campaigns!

It is very very easy to use, compatible with DropBox and works great with iOS.

What do you dislike?

Mainly the price. I think it is too high and the free version is practically useless as the software only lets you use very little tools from it. You need tha complete paid version which again, is awesome.

I’m a professional designer so any new tool or complement to an existing one is a great way to keep up. More of it is something like this one. I integrate it with InDesign (which by the way I love too) and its many features let’s me create wonderful content. Posters, PR messages, magazines, just to mention a few.

What Other Design solution do you use?

DesignTouch review by Mo A.
Mo A.

"Great Integration for Adobe InDesign content"

What do you like best?

I like the integration between DesignTouch and InDesign as well the endless edits you can make on the content you export. You can also use Dropbox with it! It is not hard to learn, you can figure it out fairly easily if you're not design savy.

What do you dislike?

When you want to start of trying it out, you only get access to a few of the features and a limit on content uploads. I wish you rather have unlimited use just for a certain period of time instead of a limit on the features, especially for those of us who are already advanced in design software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting out and you're looking to save money, especially on design and content expenses, using DesignTouch integrated with your Adbobe InDesign account is great way to do it. I would also say to use the trial wisely to actually figure out what you can do with the software. You don't want to use it when you're not ready to make a decision because you'll be wasting great layouts, previews and content changes.

For a while, we were able to create our own design content and edit some of our own graphics.Starting a new business, it helps to save money if you can create professional content and make edits on your own. I was able to use the app alone as well as with the designs we made in Adobe InDesign.

DesignTouch review by Maribel K.
Maribel K.

"So helpful for graphic designing"

What do you like best?

For someone who is heavily involved in designing, I think DesignTouch is a wonderful tool. It has good frames and it's very easy to update changes to your designs unlike a lot of other designing tools. Great performance on iOS platform, as well.

What do you dislike?

For novice designers, it might be a little hard to navigate through this, in my opinion. The price is also a little high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is a great tool which provides lovely customization options.

To design posters/flyers etc. for the division of student affairs. The frames have particularly been particularly helpful for designing purposes.

DesignTouch review by M R.
M R.

"Excellent InDesign portable editing"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for editing and designing work on the fly. It helps whilst with customers to tweak your design to suit. It brings your design to an iPad with maximum quality and helps you share designs easy with customers and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The plans and subscription deals that are offered aren't great and it can feel like the trial period isn't enough time to see if this app will work for you.

It saves a lot of time and helps with the portability of designs for demoing and editing.

DesignTouch review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Design Touch accelerates your design workflow"

What do you like best?

Design Touch is incredibly easy to navigate and design anything from newsletters to marketing materials. The ease of use with a touchscreen PC is very impressive.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be hard to find exactly what you are looking for if you are not used to Adobe products like Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that you are familiar with Adobe products when considering DesignTouch or it may be a steep learning curve.

At VES, we are using DesignTouch to design our monthly newsletters and communicate business results to our leaders and stakeholders.

DesignTouch review by User

"A very versatile tool for working with InDesign files on ipad"

What do you like best?

It’s a great tool for making simple updates and content changes to InDesign files on the go. The controls are quite intuitive and touch friendly

What do you dislike?

There are some gaps in features from InDesign (understandably) but they can make it harder to complete your workflow if there is a feature that you use frequently on desktop, that isn’t available in DesignTouch

It provides a quick way for me and other members of my team to make simple updates to files on the fly

DesignTouch review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"I love the product but.."

What do you like best?

Sleek, clean design and easy to use, I also love the layout and capability of using the apple pen.

What do you dislike?

That it is only available on Apple products, I have multiple devices and not all of my devices are apple products if I needed to access my notes from earlier I would have to locate my iPad, I can not access them from my Android phone.

Designing and presenting current designs.

DesignTouch review by James (Mikey) N.
James (Mikey) N.

"Nice for on the go "

What do you like best?

Great for getting your assets started on the go.

What do you dislike?

Lack of fonts to choose from. Sometimes misreads the shape I draw.

It is nice to be able to get started on a design away from my computer, especially while setting with a client.

DesignTouch review by User

"In design on the go"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on iPad and helps edit files easily. Almost the same features as in design

What do you dislike?

Not all the features of in design are available on design touch

Using files while not in freedom of pc, for example while on site

Learning about DesignTouch?

* We monitor all DesignTouch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.