Desk.com
Badge 1417703253

Desk.com

154 8.7 / 10
Compare Watch a Demo Free Trial
Fast, awesome customer support for fast-growing businesses.

Desk.com Reviews (154)

Desk.com is one of the most popular customer service platforms. It has a large userbase, ready to answer your questions; an established company (Salesforce) committed... Read More
G2 Crowd User in Online Media
I like the responsiveness with which multiple people (at our company we have up to 10) can work in desk simultaneously passing cases back and forth through various... Read More
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
0 of 0 found this helpful.

Desk.com is THE customer support / CRM tool if you're looking to achieve success!

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use without having to devote much development and engineering hours. I was able to configure the system right away and love using the customization options available such as rules, macros, and of course business insights. Keeping track of customer and my team, while communicating best practices and solutions has never been easier!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more automated phone integration through Desk with more 3rd party providers. We use RingCentral, a very popular phone system, and this is not supported so logging phone cases can be quite tedious. It would be great to open and API for this or build an in-product solution to provide relief here similar to that of the newly added CSAT feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used ZenDesk, HelpScout, ServiceNow, and many others. Desk truly places importance on development and product innovation which shows that they care about the success of their customers. SmartRecruiters is proud to be a loyal Desk.com customer!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are currently working on optimizing our tiered support channels, utilizing the new CSAT feature to understand our customers support expectations, and improving our multi-branded help center through SSL security. We are also solving in-product regressions, feature requests, and improvements via business insights and the custom field we've incorporated. Using Desk.com has allowed us to expedite our projects and continue to provide the most optimal support possible to our diverse customer base. We've even had some improvements to the product, specifically because of feedback provided by customers, the custom fields, and of course the ease of drilling down business insights.

Validated Review

It's been Extremely helpful to our companies customer support needs

What do you like best?

I love that I can get all of my support tickets in one giant sortable inbox. I can setup custom fields and and filters to manage all my tickets from the website, incoming calls, facebook, twitter and so much more. It's a blast to see where my support tickets are coming from. The business insights make it easy to see what our issues are and how to solve them.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could get a little better spam control inside of the system. Currently you can only use macro's on people you want to add to a spam list. There is currently no way to filter messages before they hit your desk inbox so you could be hit with a lot of spam if you have your support email anywhere on the web. I would love to see a better spam blocking features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not perfect for everyone but it does work very well for people looking for a amazing support system for their businesses. It makes working with customers a breeze and being able to keep track of them is amazing for business.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We were having a problem keeping all of our tech's together on tickets for our system. Desk has solved our warehouse, support problems because now we can all see in realtime everything that is going on. it makes it a snap to share a case with another worker, and even keep updated on all the notes that we need for the customer

Validated Review

Desk has been very simple to use and makes customer management much easier.

What do you like best?

I like that we can keep all of our customer correspondence in one place. We are able to label cases so we can see what type of customers are calling or emailing us as well as easily follow the past and current conversations we have had with them. It is also nice that all of our agents can check and follow up on any case at any time even if it has been handled by another agent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that I cannot simply copy and paste snippets or images into the emails when I need to show a customer something. This would be a helpful feature as I often need to send an image of a product or section of a page to the customer. I can always save and them attach it but that just takes more time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desk is an affordable, easy to use system that will help you manage your customer base, especially all interactions with your customers. There is a lot that the system can do to help you in your business to be successful.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to easily manage our customers cases because we have them in view in our case lists. Each agent is able to resolve their cases in a timely manner and customers are not forgotten. Our correspondence has improved and we are replying back to the customer much quicker than we did before.

Desk.com is great!

What do you like best?

I love Desk! It's fast, intuitive, and efficient. I love that you can track cases much easier than in an email inbox, see exactly who handles the case, and how long it has been in the system. I think having the help articles on our website is amazing, it allows for customers to find the answers to their questions before having to contact us. It is cutting down on our phone calls and making our company more efficient. I also think the achievements are really fun!

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have run into so far is that when a customer responds to a resolved case, the case doesn't unresolved itself and show back up with the other open cases. I only catch them because I still monitor the email inbox that many of our cases come from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Desk to everyone!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Desk.com is cutting down on our phone calls and allowing us to respond to inquiries faster and more efficiently. Before we had one person running an email inbox, now we have 8 people able to work out of the same place so our Customers get their answers in a much better time frame. Desk is really helping our organization become more streamlined.

Updated On
Validated Review

Desk.com is great for business - large and small

What do you like best?

We use Desk.com to provide support to our online shopping customers. It is a wonderfully powerful and flexible. system. We pull in tickets from email and forms and use rules to assign each to the right category and to flag urgent tickets based on keywords found in the message. Macros make responding to routine concerns a breeze. The new Agent desktop is a pleasure on the eyes and the to use. We also reply on the iPhone app, so we can give customers great service from anywhere during waking hours. Another plus: the Liquid template language. Makes it really easy to make dynamic macros, so we can delivery personalized responses effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

I'd like better integration with Shopify, our store platform. However, we use another service, Zapier.com, that connects a bazillion apps together. So when a customer is added to Shopify, a customer is created in Desk.com. When a customer orders free samples, a ticket is created for follow up. My only other comment is that it would be nice to be able to customize the intake form more easily, without a great knowledge of CSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to support - you will get quick and helpful assistance.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Fast, efficient, effective, multi-channel customer service. We have a small, dedicated staff, and Desk.com makes it easy to serve our customers.

Tags

* We monitor all Desk.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Desk.com?