Destiny Resource Manager

Destiny Resource Manager provides advanced inventory tracking so that you can keep track of where and how your school's assets are being utilized. A centralized resource management system is essential for school districts interested in saving time, and money.

Work for Destiny Resource Manager?

Learning about Destiny Resource Manager?

Destiny Resource Manager Reviews

Ask Destiny Resource Manager a Question
Showing 4 Destiny Resource Manager reviews
Destiny Resource Manager review by Sheri D.
Sheri D.

"Destiny for elementary teacher librarians"

What do you like best?

Destiny is great, it is user friendly, what isn't obvious is intuitive which makes me want to use it. Time is short and having a powerful tool which is easy to navigate and use I helps me to be more effective and impactful in my job.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I love this tool it makes my job easier, giving me more time with my students and teachers

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tutorials and help features are good use them

It helps me analyze my collection to help my purchasing decisions be timely, informative and meet district standards

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Destiny Resource Manager
Destiny Resource Manager review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Destiny Catalog from a Technology Teacher"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy the Destiny program was to learn. I'm a Technology teacher, so I didn't use the program every day, but the daily functions such as checking out books were very easy for me to learn to help the librarians when they were swamped or out of the building.

What do you dislike?

When it's time for inventory, there are often freezes. I'm not sure if it's due to the program, or the wireless scanner, or even the computer system/network, but it's VERY frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Destiny system is great for cataloging and organizing large libraries. I'm not sure if there really is a "Perfect" system when dealing with that many books, but Destiny is a better resource than many.

It's so easy to keep track of books, locations, checkout and search resources for teachers.

What School Resource Management solution do you use?

Destiny Resource Manager review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Desitny Review"

What do you like best?

Since Destiny was implemented several years ago in our district, the daily management of our text/digital resources has increased to excellent levels. With limited budgets a reality in our district as it is in most, it became vital to increase site level accountability over these resources. This product does an excellent job of not only tracking where these resources are, but also allows for greater identification and sharing of these resources throughout the district.

What do you dislike?

One of the big drawbacks in my organization is the lack of full scanning functionality across ALL mobile devices. Currently they only support iPhone models (3GS/4/4S) and iPad3 or higher. Scanning is not supported on Android devices or other Apple devices. Given the ubiquitous nature of smart devices and the distributed structure of resource management needs supported by this type of software, it seems obvious that this would need to be addressed for full saturation through an organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization requires a solid tool that provides easy management of resources then I would say this is a really good option. The amount of resource loss alone makes this type of tool incredibly important.

We use the product for a variety of purposes, however, the management and circulation of books is probably the largest feature used on a daily basis. Destiny provides easy tracking and management of resources being checked in and out and increased the efficiency of communicating to students and parents anytime

Destiny Resource Manager review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Fabulous resources for keeping track of school and library resources"

What do you like best?

The search feature is easy to use and i can email requests directly to a librarian.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't very attractive and sometimes is like more information about a resource.

I can aces my schools resource list from home queen lesson planning and i can create my list of needs and share it with the librarian so she can pull them for me. I don't have to wait until im at school to go searching for things.

There are not enough reviews of Destiny Resource Manager for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

YellowFolder Logo
YellowFolder
YellowFolder is a paperless, document management service for K-12 school districts it securely manage the entire lifecycle of a districts records, saving time & money, and eliminating stored boxes.
Frontline Insights Platform Logo
Frontline Insights Platform
Frontline Education is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners.
OrgSync Logo
OrgSync
OrgSync provides a centralized campus engagement network that connects students to campuses.
Cloud EMS Logo
Cloud EMS
EMS Software provides EMS meeting and room scheduling solutions to their customers as a subscription-based cloud service.
CampusVue Logo
CampusVue
Campus Cafe is a web-based single database student management software that unifies Admissions, Student Services, Business Office and Alumni/Development functions.
Bloomz Logo
Bloomz
Bloomz App is the free mobile and web app connecting teachers with parents, in a secure, private, easy to use environment.Bloomz helps teachers to schedule classroom volunteers, parent-teacher conferences, communicate directly with parents and share pictures of students when they have those awesome learning moments.
PowerSchool Unified Classroom Logo
PowerSchool Unified Classroom
PowerSchool is the leading education technology platform for K-12 providing compliant online solutions, including registration and school choice, student information systems, learning management and classroom collaboration, assessment, analytics, and special education management.
ClassLink Logo
ClassLink
ClassLink delivers instant access to all user's web resources from all their devices. Users can also launch remote Windows desktop applications right in their browser, with no software to install.
School Time Logo
School Time
School management solution ideal for small schools to large colleges and universities.
Jenzabar ERP Logo
Jenzabar ERP
Jenzabar provides software solutions, strategies, and services for higher education, including admissions, advancement, and enrollment.

Learning about Destiny Resource Manager?

* We monitor all Destiny Resource Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.